*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

hahaha I won't let DH touch me either but he keeps panting after my very pregnant boobs.

I've totally had those kinds of dreams, right up to the very (happy) ending (ok that probably makes me the weirdo).

join the club!!! the worst was yesterday and i woke up and DH was sitting with his arms folded across his chest just watching me... very quickly became a nightmare because who knows how much of it was actually happening irl... i didnt realize til reality was already set in... and at that point its too late LOL

I'd love to join if that is ok? :) I am due on the 6th September.

Congratulations to all, here wishing you all a H & H 9 months x

Welcome, H&H 9 months to you too :flower: xx

LOL no but seriously, maybe I'm the only one, but I keep having these ridiculous sex dreams for the past couple days (trust me, this is a new development for me)... is it pregnancy related? i won't elaborate but i've questioned my own heterosexuality since they started happening HAHA... anyone else? no? im a freak? prob so.

I'm having crazy sex dreams too, I am so horny but DH wants to wait a couple of weeks until we start having sex again as we had an early loss before DD. I've been having 'early nights' so I can relieve the horniness :haha:

My pregnancy update :)

Just got a call from the nurse, she said my beta levels where something like 20432 to 27430...I am still unsure about that one, because I was on a cell during a bad connection, in a shopping mall.

The only horrible news I got so far was that I had a urinary tract infection and needed to take antibiotics. Is it normal to have UTI during pregnancy? and beta levels seem high :huh:

The betas sound about right for where you are right now. I don't know about the UTIs. Sorry I'm no help.

I have a really embarrassing question. I have a LOT of CM. Like, call me Human Waterfall. When I go #1 there is never any spotting. When I go #2 there is always like one or two light brown drops of CM that fall in the toilet. When I wipe "there" (not the #2 spot) I don't get any brown on the toilet paper. I had a pap last Thursday afternoon. Could this just be some old blood from that making it's way out as my #2 squishes the right spots? My doc said had a little bleeding when she did the actual pap.

Talkative bunch today! I've too been having the sex dreams/happy endings. That is, if I can get to sleep in the first place! When they say "sleep before they baby comes" I think they actually should have said "sleep before you get pregnant." My sleep is terrible!

And on the blood/other tests. I think it is MUCH more common for people who have had losses to be followed with tests more closely. If it's your first pregnancy, they usually don't watch you much. I've found though that if you ask, sometimes they'll throw you a bone and check you if you want. My OB tried to schedule me for 10-12 weeks but I requested an earlier scan. Not all doctors will do that but my was willing so I get my first ultrasound next week at 7 weeks! I haven't had any other tests yet.

Oh, one other thing.. Anyone getting a brief, sharp pain in the middle of you chest? My guess is heart burn but I've never had that before. It just pops up for a second then goes away for like 20 minutes.

The betas sound about right for where you are right now. I don't know about the UTIs. Sorry I'm no help.

I have a really embarrassing question. I have a LOT of CM. Like, call me Human Waterfall. When I go #1 there is never any spotting. When I go #2 there is always like one or two light brown drops of CM that fall in the toilet. When I wipe "there" (not the #2 spot) I don't get any brown on the toilet paper. I had a pap last Thursday afternoon. Could this just be some old blood from that making it's way out as my #2 squishes the right spots? My doc said had a little bleeding when she did the actual pap.

I have this exact same thing, it's like brownish blobs. I had it in my last pregnancy too and all was fine. I think it's just where baby is burrowing in and a bit of the womb lining has come away.

Oh, one other thing.. Anyone getting a brief, sharp pain in the middle of you chest? My guess is heart burn but I've never had that before. It just pops up for a second then goes away for like 20 minutes.

Weirdly, I had this the other night, I thought I'd pulled a muscle in my chest so went to bed and it's been fine since. I'd actually forgotten about it until now. I've never experienced anything like it before, so I have no idea what it was.

dude, couldn't stop laughing through this whole post!! (what is UP with me??!) im in the same boat though... AF was supposed to be 11 days ago, but I have to check myself like 10 times a day cuz i swear there's gonna be a clump, nope, just CM.

and the #2 squishing the right spots thing, im pretty sure i just died of laughter because the same thing happens to me, mines not brown but it appears in the bowl with my doodies...

and roxy -- im scared to have "early nights" even, im so paranoid i swear my stomach itches and im afraid to scratch it even! my dog stepped on my stomach the other night and i got a cramp and as usual, i checked yahoo answers for other concerned people in the same situation with animals stepping on stomachs, and as usual, i found out i probably had cancer.

and roxy -- im scared to have "early nights" even, im so paranoid i swear my stomach itches and im afraid to scratch it even! my dog stepped on my stomach the other night and i got a cramp and as usual, i checked yahoo answers for other concerned people in the same situation with animals stepping on stomachs, and as usual, i found out i probably had cancer.

OMG I died...I hate google when it comes to symptoms. Cancer LMAO

As far as the UTI my understanding is that is very common. I had one already too.

The only horrible news I got so far was that I had a urinary tract infection and needed to take antibiotics. Is it normal to have UTI during pregnancy? and beta levels seem high :huh:

i had a UTI i guess technically "during" pregnancy... we BD on the 21st of december and I O'd on the 23rd 2 days later... already had a UTI by the 24th... docs were closed the entire week for xmas break and then again for the new years, but they put me on macrobid for 7 days twice a day and it cleared it right up... docs say there are few pregnancy safe antibiotics for UTIs but that was one of them...

as for the pregnancy UTI thing, I've heard its common (more common for those of us who already get regular UTIs)... I've been keeping them away by drinking cranberry juice (not the fake stuff they sell in grocery stores, you have to go somewhere like Trader Joes and get the 100% stuff that tastes like crap). Haven't had one since and i usually get them every month.

I've just finished pregnacare conception and now taking pregnacare for through out pregnancy.
I've been to the doctor last week and he confirmed my pregnancy with a urine test and gave me midwife number to call her n book my first appointment,she was off last week so she called me back today but as i am going away next week so she wont b able to see me this early. I probably see her when i will get back from my holidays.

miriam do an overlay of your chart with mine pinning to Ovulation and Coverline, your ups and downs are almost exactly the same as mine (i'm a day behind you but the rises and drops are nearly identical!)

that is exciting but i cant overlay coz i have not got VIP membership. are u still taking your temperature I've stopped it to keep myself safe from worrying about any drops :)

Well good to know I'm not the only one walking around with wet undies. Nobody tells you about these things in pregnancy. Sometimes I wonder if I've peed on myself. It's almost as bad as the time I was talking to my boss and had a pregnancy drool spasm. I watched as saliva fell from my mouth into a nice little pool on my desk. ~facepalm~

that is exciting but i cant overlay coz i have not got VIP membership. are u still taking your temperature I've stopped it to keep myself safe from worrying about any drops :)

ive started to ween myself off temping and POASing, but to be fair the only reason i didn't do it the past 2 days is because i slept in the guest room so as to not wake DH with my incessant trips to the bathroom and i left the pee sticks and thermometer in our bedroom and didn't want to wake him in the morning when i got up and had to pee like a race horse. I'm sure the next time I am in the room with the thermometer the urge will be irrisistible. its all i have though to get me thru til my appointment next friday, so hopefully by then ill be fully done with temping and poasing... they say your hcg levels even out and mine seem to not be getting any darker.

ive started to ween myself off temping and POASing, but to be fair the only reason i didn't do it the past 2 days is because i slept in the guest room so as to not wake DH with my incessant trips to the bathroom and i left the pee sticks and thermometer in our bedroom and didn't want to wake him in the morning when i got up and had to pee like a race horse. I'm sure the next time I am in the room with the thermometer the urge will be irrisistible. its all i have though to get me thru til my appointment next friday, so hopefully by then ill be fully done with temping and poasing... they say your hcg levels even out and mine seem to not be getting any darker.

i know it is hard to believe that we r pregnant but dont worry u r doing great n hopefully u ll see a healthy little baby soon :) i bet u cant wait for your first scan :)

Does anyone know if wine jelly has any alcohol left in it? I mean it has to be cooked and brought up to a temperature to make jelly. I'm craving it like crazy, but I don't want to have it if there's a chance there's still alcohol in it.

Does anyone know if wine jelly has any alcohol left in it? I mean it has to be cooked and brought up to a temperature to make jelly. I'm craving it like crazy, but I don't want to have it if there's a chance there's still alcohol in it.

haha i dunno, but i suffer from serious pregnancy paranoia... i don't even order the delicious looking rib-eye steak off a menu because it has a brandy simmer'd glaze over it LOL

Hi all, we due on 10th Septemberish, can I join? So excited but worried, hope everyone's pregnancies are going well xxx

Anyone else have a massive HUNGER attack? I have been downing the calories today and cannot seem to eat enough!!!!!! :blush::blush:

Hi all, we due on 10th Septemberish, can I join? So excited but worried, hope everyone's pregnancies are going well xxx

welcome caz! beware of some strange conversation! so far today topics have included sexual dreams (including but not limited to robots and aliens), simultaneous doodies and CM leakage, licking salt (yes, really... this seems to be a common thing), and webmd breaking the news to us that we all have cancer. oh and also we got some lovely scan photos of some beautiful heart thumpers, congrats to those ladies!

don't be scared! join us!

in other news, where as the pregnancy has fatigued what seems to be the majority of this forum, I for one have more energy than i've ever had combined in my life... everything is absolutely hilarious at all times.... and i'm really just loving life right now!

and gatorj, same with me, today i ate 3 peanutbutter and banana sandwiches, a peanut bar, a bowl of cereal, a bowl of oatmeal, a 14 ounce steak, 25 stalks of asparagus, 2 apples, a peach, half an orange, 1 strawberry (had to include it... it happened), 2 grilled chicken and bacon sandwiches and a stack of crackers and cheese. and im bout to go fix myself a cottage cheese with blueberries YES HOLY HUNGER BATMAN, just like you said!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->