*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hiya ladies,

Hope you are all ok. Sickness has really started kicking in past few days I've had it come on at random times of the day, this morning had to come to work with a bucket on my knee in case I threw up lol. Feeling better after having a banana on toast.

Also starting to feel more tired took a test again yesterday and got nice lines so fingers crossed this is a nice strong little baby, I'm praying so much that this one is ok.

x

Erghhh the nausea!! I completely forgot what it was like!! Might have tonresort to making myself sick just so i feel better!

DS is bored of staying in because i feel ill :(

I know it's only really early days for me but I also forgot how bad it is. It's hard looking after LO when you feel so sickly x

Ooooooh noooooo I've just been sick at work!! I just made it down the corridor to the toilets. I feel a little better now, (tmi but it was just bile)

I keep waking up to these abdominal cramps!! Don't know if its uterian stretching, hunger, or gas (or a combination there of) but man, it's screwing with my sleep!! Right before a busy day at work of course. Okay, three more hours til I have to get up....

Isn't it frustrating when the only thing that makes the nausea a bit better is eating, yet NOTHING is appealing? The sight of any food makes me feel ill right now. I bought some ginger & peach tea, hoping that will help a little.

Also, I am now unable to sleep through the night without waking to pee! :laugh2:

How you all doing ladies? Well my MS is in full swing, though thankfully vomit is limited to the morning so far.

It's much worse than with my daughter, I was fine provided I ate, and I could eat anything. This time I can only eat what I fancy, which changes daily... Today its DHs sugarpuffs... He's not impressed :haha:

midwife called today, booking me in on monday21st jan, ill only b 6+2 so didnt expect to be seen so soon. she seemed a little pissed off n said my dr had phoned the hospital team and asked they contact me to get booked in. like i said other day my doc rly didnt seem to know what he was doing! oh well nice to get the ball rolling makes it feel real eeek :)
also booked a private reasurance scan for feb 1st when ill b 7+2 - 7+6 hopefully ill b able to relax a bit n stop poas!

Ooooooh noooooo I've just been sick at work!! I just made it down the corridor to the toilets. I feel a little better now, (tmi but it was just bile)

That happened to me last night. First time I've been sick so far. Toast with peanut butter has stayed down this morning thankfully.

I guess im in here then baby number 4 if this one is sticky enough got three boys aged 4yrs 6 months, 2years 9months and13 months old

went for first scan today, saw a little heartbeat of 106 bpm and am measuring spot on for my date's :)

When you guys get early "scans" like this... is it an ultrasound scan? or are they just using a device to hear the heartbeat? our docs dont do ultrasounds til 18 weeks, but i am wondering if there is another way to hear the heartbeat...

Today at 5 weeks 6 days we saw our bean and HEARD the heartbeat :cry: I cried! It was 110bpm.

Attachments

• bean.jpg
    bean.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
Well I finally had my viability scan today. The good news is that it's not ectopic, the bad news is that there was no heartbeat. We saw the yolk sac and a fetal pole measuring 3mm. The assisted conception nurses don't seem too worried because I'm only just 6 weeks and 3mm is too small to see a heartbeat (needs to be 4-5mm apparently?) but I'm still gutted. I had already convinced myself that this pregnancy isn't progressing as quickly as it should because of my betas and I feel like this scan has just proved it. Most people on here seem to have seen/heard heartbeats by now :cry:

So we're back in on Monday for a repeat scan, if we see a heartbeat and the little bean has grown then all this will be forgotten. But, if we don't see a heartbeat by then it's not a viable pregnancy. Another long, anxious week :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 7
Scholsey--I found some research that says you can't see a heartbeat until hcg levels reach 10,800. You may not be there yet so no panicking right now! (Easier said than done I know.)

I calculated my hcg and pushed my scan back to Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->