*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

so went to the ER this morning due to some cramping and light bleeding but my dr informed me to go to the ER so i did and while there they did an ultrasound and said everything looked good even saw the fetal pole and had put me at 6 weeks instead of 5 weeks and some change and they said everything looked perfect and to follow up with my ob

so i called my ob and they were able to get me in today to do another ultrasound while there the ob said she could see the sack and everything else but no fetal pole it made me nervous and she said that the dr at the er probably got a better view because they have better equpiment than they do at the ob which i was shocked by! so they told me that i need to come back next week to see if they can see anything

now i'm worried :(

oh and the reason i was spotting and cramping is because of my cervix being a little senestive so that was a relief

i know its easy for an outsider to say this, but that all sounds really positive, the er wouldnt have said they saw a fetal pole if they didnt! im my first pregnancy i had an early nhs scan n they couldnt see hardly any thing, so 2hours later i was in a private clinic getting re tested n every thing was there and perfect, the quality varies so much with the ultrasound equipment, if the er is happy with every thing then take it as a good sign :hugs::flower:

so went to the ER this morning due to some cramping and light bleeding but my dr informed me to go to the ER so i did and while there they did an ultrasound and said everything looked good even saw the fetal pole and had put me at 6 weeks instead of 5 weeks and some change and they said everything looked perfect and to follow up with my ob

so i called my ob and they were able to get me in today to do another ultrasound while there the ob said she could see the sack and everything else but no fetal pole it made me nervous and she said that the dr at the er probably got a better view because they have better equpiment than they do at the ob which i was shocked by! so they told me that i need to come back next week to see if they can see anything

oh and the reason i was spotting and cramping is because of my cervix being a little senestive so that was a relief

i know its easy for an outsider to say this, but that all sounds really positive, the er wouldnt have said they saw a fetal pole if they didnt! im my first pregnancy i had an early nhs scan n they couldnt see hardly any thing, so 2hours later i was in a private clinic getting re tested n every thing was there and perfect, the quality varies so much with the ultrasound equipment, if the er is happy with every thing then take it as a good sign :hugs::flower:

thank you and hey any outside advice is wonderful :hugs: they called just a couple mins ago with my hcg levels and they told me it was 13092.0 and that is my first one that has been drawn so they want me to come in again tommorow to see my PCM ( primary care doc) so hopefully those levels are okay with how far i am along

I've not been on here for a few days had a close friend who has needed me, more details in spoiler as some of you may not want to listen to my big rant.

A friend of mine ended up calling me in tears, isn't the first time, and i doubt it will be the last. Saying his parents told him once again they hate him and wish he was never born, because of his ""life choices"" I had a lump in my throat for 2 hours after coming off the phone, and he rang me again the day after and i just wish i could have spoken on the phone the day later and screamed at his parents saying "No maybe you need to look at your lifestyle choices not your son!!!!!"

The thing that hurts the most, is he is a bloody amazing young man who would help anyone, and never do anything on purpose to hurt anyone. I just don't understand how parents can stop loving their children for things beyonf their control :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have looked through all posts since i was last on and updated front page, let me know if i missed you!!!

louise1302 - Glad your scan went well :D

Pink Petals - I won't kick people out we originally thought we were due in September so will just add due dates either side for those people :D

Alexas Mommy Did you get your positive test?

littlemama16 glad you had a good scan :D

lynnikins Welcome do you have rough EDD?

ckylesworld Lovely scan picture, i cried when we saw the heartbeat too.

Scholesy Hope repeat scan went well

Atlmommy37 Love scan picture will change your date.

On the vitamins thing i take plain folic acid.

smonty27 i wouldn't worry i was put back almost a week at my last scan

Welcome to RoxyRoo, MissDee-89, phineas, Zebra2023, Pigolina and BrandysBabies

I have to agree with Vic, it sounds like the ER might just have better equipment. It's doubtful they would have thought they saw a fetal pole if it wasn't there. Good luck next week!

Hey ladies

So I posted something on FB a week or so ago on what I thought was a private group, well it turns out I was on the page and not the group and so everyone kows I am pregnant *Slaps head*.....Oh Well

I got a voicemail from the midwife today, she wants to book an appointment just to go through my history, dont know whether to go through it or not as I am moving house in 5 weeks and will not be able to continue with this GP....booooo

I have to agree with Vic, it sounds like the ER might just have better equipment. It's doubtful they would have thought they saw a fetal pole if it wasn't there. Good luck next week!

thank you guys i just thought the ob people would have better equipment but they called me later today and said that they wanted me to come in tomorrow to see if they can see anything and if not then they are going to wait till next week so come on littlle baby show us something!

Hi all, can I join??

I'm fresh off of an IVF Transfer (only 5 days ago) and already have my positive!

By all the ivf calculators online I'm due Sept. 29th, but if the clinic counts it like they did last time, it would be Oct. 4th. (Which means I'm not even 3 weeks pregnant :O )

So.... if I could be in here???

We transferred two and are hoping they are twins... so that means I'll definitely be having them before oct. 4th :p

:flower:

I've not been on here for a few days had a close friend who has needed me, more details in spoiler as some of you may not want to listen to my big rant.

A friend of mine ended up calling me in tears, isn't the first time, and i doubt it will be the last. Saying his parents told him once again they hate him and wish he was never born, because of his ""life choices"" I had a lump in my throat for 2 hours after coming off the phone, and he rang me again the day after and i just wish i could have spoken on the phone the day later and screamed at his parents saying "No maybe you need to look at your lifestyle choices not your son!!!!!"

The thing that hurts the most, is he is a bloody amazing young man who would help anyone, and never do anything on purpose to hurt anyone. I just don't understand how parents can stop loving their children for things beyonf their control :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have looked through all posts since i was last on and updated front page, let me know if i missed you!!!

louise1302 - Glad your scan went well :D

Pink Petals - I won't kick people out we originally thought we were due in September so will just add due dates either side for those people :D

Alexas Mommy Did you get your positive test?

littlemama16 glad you had a good scan :D

lynnikins Welcome do you have rough EDD?

ckylesworld Lovely scan picture, i cried when we saw the heartbeat too.

Scholesy Hope repeat scan went well

Atlmommy37 Love scan picture will change your date.

On the vitamins thing i take plain folic acid.

smonty27 i wouldn't worry i was put back almost a week at my last scan

:hugs: that is sh!tty about your friend :( he obviously has some good love and support from you, though. Can't imagine not accepting my own children like that.

Thanks for adding me to the names and due dates :)

Thank you for the welcome and for adding me to the front page :flower:

Welcome to all of the new ladies :)

I am crazy hungry too! It surprises me how different two pregnancies can be, with my DD my appetite didn't really ever increase but this time I am constantly starving. I'm still breastfeeding my 15 month old too so I'm wondering if that makes a difference, as I'm essentially eating for three :winkwink:

CONGRATS AND Good luck to all!! Im due Sept 18,2013!! With God's blessing and hope, i am very positive and Excited this time around. But still lil scared/doubtful due to 2 misscarriages in 2010 at 5 wks and 14 weeks!! Not throwing up much, twice during mid day out of nowhere.. once i just coughed lightly and came out blahhh hehe, more heartburn, gassy, sleepy, sore/tender breasts. So far those are my symptoms at exactly 5 weeks :)

ahh when it comes to bursting out the news to everyone im like dying to say it. But instead i kinda try not to socialized directly "face to face" with my few close friends. I just dont feel ready to announce it to everyone. hehe

i had an awkward moment with my mother on the phone today (as i still havent told her and wont until 8 weeks at least, maybe longer)...

but she asked me to go on a trip next weekend from thursday to saturday and i said i cant (because of my 7 week appointment at the OB) , and when she asked why, i said the first lie that popped into my head and said "its a pap smear", well she asked me to just reschedule and i was adamant that i can't... then she asked "wait, you had your annual pap in November, why are you getting another one?" I'm like WTF how does she remember that?!... anyway, she was prodding and i am not sure what i was saying, but I'm not a good liar and I'm pretty sure in the end of the conversation she now thinks I've got syphilis or gonorrhea or something terrible LOL

i had an awkward moment with my mother on the phone today (as i still havent told her and wont until 8 weeks at least, maybe longer)...

but she asked me to go on a trip next weekend from thursday to saturday and i said i cant (because of my 7 week appointment at the OB) , and when she asked why, i said the first lie that popped into my head and said "its a pap smear", well she asked me to just reschedule and i was adamant that i can't... then she asked "wait, you had your annual pap in November, why are you getting another one?" I'm like WTF how does she remember that?!... anyway, she was prodding and i am not sure what i was saying, but I'm not a good liar and I'm pretty sure in the end of the conversation she now thinks I've got syphilis or gonorrhea or something terrible LOL

Hahaha. That's awesome. I actually plan on using the same excuse if I'm questioned about my first OB appt. Maybe the dentist would be a safer excuse?

Haha sounds like my mom I finally broke down and told her and she actually told me she already knew I asked her how and she told me mother instinct

Hahaha. That's awesome. I actually plan on using the same excuse if I'm questioned about my first OB appt. Maybe the dentist would be a safer excuse?

dentist is DEFINITELY safer, especially if you have had a recent pap and told your mother about it

Found this on thebump.com pretty cool :)

https://content.thebump.com/sitelets/chinese-gender-chart/#

Haha hilarious! Maybe she things you have an STD...or maybe she suspects you are pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->