*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hi all, we due on 10th Septemberish, can I join? So excited but worried, hope everyone's pregnancies are going well xxx

welcome caz! beware of some strange conversation! so far today topics have included sexual dreams (including but not limited to robots and aliens), simultaneous doodies and CM leakage, licking salt (yes, really... this seems to be a common thing), and webmd breaking the news to us that we all have cancer. oh and also we got some lovely scan photos of some beautiful heart thumpers, congrats to those ladies!

don't be scared! join us!

in other news, where as the pregnancy has fatigued what seems to be the majority of this forum, I for one have more energy than i've ever had combined in my life... everything is absolutely hilarious at all times.... and i'm really just loving life right now!

and gatorj, same with me, today i ate 3 peanutbutter and banana sandwiches, a peanut bar, a bowl of cereal, a bowl of oatmeal, a 14 ounce steak, 25 stalks of asparagus, 2 apples, a peach, half an orange, 1 strawberry (had to include it... it happened), 2 grilled chicken and bacon sandwiches and a stack of crackers and cheese. and im bout to go fix myself a cottage cheese with blueberries YES HOLY HUNGER BATMAN, just like you said!

Lol!! The highlight of the night was when my husband said he was grilling a steak! Hot damn!!! I ate and ate!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else have a massive HUNGER attack? I have been downing the calories today and cannot seem to eat enough!!!!!! :blush::blush:

LOL. I'm out of control. I eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, second dinner, and about five snacks a day. Luckily I'm craving fruit so I haven't gained 10 pounds. DH just laughs. Oh, I also wake up 2-3 times at night to eat. I swear I'm like an infant that needs to eat every two hours!

:munch:

Anyone else have a massive HUNGER attack? I have been downing the calories today and cannot seem to eat enough!!!!!! :blush::blush:

LOL. I'm out of control. I eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, second dinner, and about five snacks a day. Luckily I'm craving fruit so I haven't gained 10 pounds. DH just laughs. Oh, I also wake up 2-3 times at night to eat. I swear I'm like an infant that needs to eat every two hours!

:munch:

It is so odd. I woke up at 430a starving, despite being full at dinner at 8pm. Today, I have eaten high calorie,good stuff (grapes, yogurt, milk, trail mix) as well as normal breakfast, lunch and dinner!! Tomorrow I have to pack more food!!!

A couple nights ago I only ate one dinner and woke up at 6am with terrible hunger pains....I had to get up and make myself a little peanut butter sandwich before I could fall back asleep. So from now on I'm eating some protein before bed.

LOL Thank you ladies! So glad to know I am not the only one who has been eating 2 dinners. I feel queasy when I get home from work, so I will eat a bunch to try to bring it down. Then, I still have dinner an hour and a half later when DH gets home. :blush:

Talkative bunch today! I've too been having the sex dreams/happy endings. That is, if I can get to sleep in the first place! When they say "sleep before they baby comes" I think they actually should have said "sleep before you get pregnant." My sleep is terrible!

And on the blood/other tests. I think it is MUCH more common for people who have had losses to be followed with tests more closely. If it's your first pregnancy, they usually don't watch you much. I've found though that if you ask, sometimes they'll throw you a bone and check you if you want. My OB tried to schedule me for 10-12 weeks but I requested an earlier scan. Not all doctors will do that but my was willing so I get my first ultrasound next week at 7 weeks! I haven't had any other tests yet.

Oh, one other thing.. Anyone getting a brief, sharp pain in the middle of you chest? My guess is heart burn but I've never had that before. It just pops up for a second then goes away for like 20 minutes.

Yes! Just a few times now but it'll be a really sharp quick pain in my chest! Must be heartburn, and I suppose it doesn't help I'm craving spicy food wayyy more than anything else. I even put hot sauce on my McDonald's ice cream today. Weird?

Talkative bunch today! I've too been having the sex dreams/happy endings. That is, if I can get to sleep in the first place! When they say "sleep before they baby comes" I think they actually should have said "sleep before you get pregnant." My sleep is terrible!

And on the blood/other tests. I think it is MUCH more common for people who have had losses to be followed with tests more closely. If it's your first pregnancy, they usually don't watch you much. I've found though that if you ask, sometimes they'll throw you a bone and check you if you want. My OB tried to schedule me for 10-12 weeks but I requested an earlier scan. Not all doctors will do that but my was willing so I get my first ultrasound next week at 7 weeks! I haven't had any other tests yet.

Oh, one other thing.. Anyone getting a brief, sharp pain in the middle of you chest? My guess is heart burn but I've never had that before. It just pops up for a second then goes away for like 20 minutes.

Yes! Just a few times now but it'll be a really sharp quick pain in my chest! Must be heartburn, and I suppose it doesn't help I'm craving spicy food wayyy more than anything else. I even put hot sauce on my McDonald's ice cream today. Weird?

Hahaha. I've not tried hot sauce on my ice cream.. Yet.

I was getting a weird chest pain a couple of days ago, consulted with Dr Google and apparently 'chest wall pain' is common and normal in early pregnancy. I was convinced it was a bad sign for some reason. Glad it's gone now anyway so I can worry about something else!

I didn't think I'd been eating anymore than normal, but went to a restaurant with DH last night as we were meant to be meeting friends who ended up not being able to make it, but he said I'd turned into some kind of machine who is always cold and just eats and sleeps all the time! I apparently kept staring at everyone else's meals as the waiters walked past! I feel like some kind of animal!

Hey ladies catching up on some posts & having a good chuckle to myself!! I'm eating like there's no tomorrow aswell!! What's going on?! I've not put any weight on yet though but my tummy looks a little bigger/bloated! No morning sickness yet but I'm guessing there's still time for it to kick in? I've just got the cramps still :( worrying me abit now cause the pain is different... Might book in for another scan but do it privately this time? My midwife app isn't until end of January.. Can't come soon enough!! Hope you're all okay xx

Lol i have completely lost my appetite like normal for me in first tri.

The only horrible news I got so far was that I had a urinary tract infection and needed to take antibiotics. Is it normal to have UTI during pregnancy? and beta levels seem high :huh:

i had a UTI i guess technically "during" pregnancy... we BD on the 21st of december and I O'd on the 23rd 2 days later... already had a UTI by the 24th... docs were closed the entire week for xmas break and then again for the new years, but they put me on macrobid for 7 days twice a day and it cleared it right up... docs say there are few pregnancy safe antibiotics for UTIs but that was one of them...

as for the pregnancy UTI thing, I've heard its common (more common for those of us who already get regular UTIs)... I've been keeping them away by drinking cranberry juice (not the fake stuff they sell in grocery stores, you have to go somewhere like Trader Joes and get the 100% stuff that tastes like crap). Haven't had one since and i usually get them every month.

I'll pick up some cranberry juice to help with it. Thanks :)

Hi all, we due on 10th Septemberish, can I join? So excited but worried, hope everyone's pregnancies are going well xxx

welcome caz! beware of some strange conversation! so far today topics have included sexual dreams (including but not limited to robots and aliens), simultaneous doodies and CM leakage, licking salt (yes, really... this seems to be a common thing), and webmd breaking the news to us that we all have cancer. oh and also we got some lovely scan photos of some beautiful heart thumpers, congrats to those ladies!

don't be scared! join us!

in other news, where as the pregnancy has fatigued what seems to be the majority of this forum, I for one have more energy than i've ever had combined in my life... everything is absolutely hilarious at all times.... and i'm really just loving life right now!

and gatorj, same with me, today i ate 3 peanutbutter and banana sandwiches, a peanut bar, a bowl of cereal, a bowl of oatmeal, a 14 ounce steak, 25 stalks of asparagus, 2 apples, a peach, half an orange, 1 strawberry (had to include it... it happened), 2 grilled chicken and bacon sandwiches and a stack of crackers and cheese. and im bout to go fix myself a cottage cheese with blueberries YES HOLY HUNGER BATMAN, just like you said!

Lol!! The highlight of the night was when my husband said he was grilling a steak! Hot damn!!! I ate and ate!!!!!!!!!!

Steak sounds yummy:laugh2:

Lol i have completely lost my appetite like normal for me in first tri.

Me too! Though for me it's about being able to eat just enough to take the edge off the nausea but not enough to make it 10 times worse! :dohh: I need to get more things to snack on I think as I can't easily cope with a full meal! Boy I feel rough!

Plus I have trapped wind, which feels really weird! Either that or I'm over a month further on than I expect and it's baby moving as I know that's IMPOSSIBLE to feel at 6 weeks, though I felt it really early last time so don't expect any different this time! :thumbup:

On top of feeling sick, tired, etc, my amazing daughter has decided that now is the time she's going to really assert her personality! Yesterday the public tantrums started when I let her walk to baby group! Why did she have a tantrum? Because I told her not to play with the yucky bin and took her away! :dohh: By September I don't think I'll have any patience left! :haha:

Beca :wave:

Hi Ladies, room for one more? Or should that be two more...

Should be due 23rd Sept (if my calculations are correct) with our first. Early days but giddy as a goat, husband has practically had to lock the doors to stop me from running into the street and screaming our news to the neighbours.

Absolutely decking myself reading through some of this thread :) unfortunately I have totally lost my appetite so am feasting vicariously through all of your posts.

Chow on, sisters ;)

Hey ladies catching up on some posts & having a good chuckle to myself!! I'm eating like there's no tomorrow aswell!! What's going on?! I've not put any weight on yet though but my tummy looks a little bigger/bloated! No morning sickness yet but I'm guessing there's still time for it to kick in? I've just got the cramps still :( worrying me abit now cause the pain is different... Might book in for another scan but do it privately this time? My midwife app isn't until end of January.. Can't come soon enough!! Hope you're all okay xx

don't worry til the docs give you something to worry about :)

cramps will feel different, after all the first weeks you were forming a sac and cells were simply multiplying, now you've reached the part where the already existing baby starts to actually GROW, his/her heart is now pumping by itself, and your bloodflow is increasing more and more down there, so it is bound to feel different :)

Should be due 23rd Sept (if my calculations are correct) with our first. Early days but giddy as a goat, husband has practically had to lock the doors to stop me from running into the street and screaming our news to the neighbours.

same here! i had to tell my sister and my grandmother, so that anytime i get the urge to turrets "I'M PREGNANT!!!", I excuse myself to a closet or a street corner and quietly call one of the two of them to relieve the urge LOL

Morning sickness has set in with me the last 3-4 days :( not actually thrown up yet but feel terrible and keep gagging :(

so went to the ER this morning due to some cramping and light bleeding but my dr informed me to go to the ER so i did and while there they did an ultrasound and said everything looked good even saw the fetal pole and had put me at 6 weeks instead of 5 weeks and some change and they said everything looked perfect and to follow up with my ob

so i called my ob and they were able to get me in today to do another ultrasound while there the ob said she could see the sack and everything else but no fetal pole it made me nervous and she said that the dr at the er probably got a better view because they have better equpiment than they do at the ob which i was shocked by! so they told me that i need to come back next week to see if they can see anything

now i'm worried :(

oh and the reason i was spotting and cramping is because of my cervix being a little senestive so that was a relief

Hi ladies! So you mind of I join? I am due Sept 26th and have a 7mth old baby! Ack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->