*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

i had an awkward moment with my mother on the phone today (as i still havent told her and wont until 8 weeks at least, maybe longer)...

but she asked me to go on a trip next weekend from thursday to saturday and i said i cant (because of my 7 week appointment at the OB) , and when she asked why, i said the first lie that popped into my head and said "its a pap smear", well she asked me to just reschedule and i was adamant that i can't... then she asked "wait, you had your annual pap in November, why are you getting another one?" I'm like WTF how does she remember that?!... anyway, she was prodding and i am not sure what i was saying, but I'm not a good liar and I'm pretty sure in the end of the conversation she now thinks I've got syphilis or gonorrhea or something terrible LOL

Haha hilarious! Maybe she things you have an STD...or maybe she suspects you are pregnant!

Well she did ask if i was pregnant, and i blurted NO before i could even think... but then she got all awkward about my last pap "being abnormal??" which is why i am feeling like she thinks im diseased or something haha

Found this on thebump.com pretty cool :)

https://content.thebump.com/sitelets/chinese-gender-chart/#

be sure to calculate your LUNAR age at conception (most of us conceived in December so our lunar age is actually 1 year older than our normal age... my husband is Chinese so I've already gotten the full rundown on this gender prediction method lol

i had an awkward moment with my mother on the phone today (as i still havent told her and wont until 8 weeks at least, maybe longer)...

but she asked me to go on a trip next weekend from thursday to saturday and i said i cant (because of my 7 week appointment at the OB) , and when she asked why, i said the first lie that popped into my head and said "its a pap smear", well she asked me to just reschedule and i was adamant that i can't... then she asked "wait, you had your annual pap in November, why are you getting another one?" I'm like WTF how does she remember that?!... anyway, she was prodding and i am not sure what i was saying, but I'm not a good liar and I'm pretty sure in the end of the conversation she now thinks I've got syphilis or gonorrhea or something terrible LOL

SOO funny!!! :laugh2:

Hi all, can I join??

I'm fresh off of an IVF Transfer (only 5 days ago) and already have my positive!

By all the ivf calculators online I'm due Sept. 29th, but if the clinic counts it like they did last time, it would be Oct. 4th. (Which means I'm not even 3 weeks pregnant :O )

So.... if I could be in here???

We transferred two and are hoping they are twins... so that means I'll definitely be having them before oct. 4th :p

:flower:

Congrats and welcome!!

I think we need more drop down options to reflect how we are currently feeling..Like:

Nauseous
Gassy
Bloated
Famished...

Any others!!?!?! :-k Lol!!!!!

be sure to calculate your LUNAR age at conception (most of us conceived in December so our lunar age is actually 1 year older than our normal age... my husband is Chinese so I've already gotten the full rundown on this gender prediction method lol

oooh normal age says boy

Lunar age says girl....guess one of them will be right, lol

oooh normal age says boy

Lunar age says girl....guess one of them will be right, lol

Hahahahaha, man I got a good laugh from this

It says another girl for me!!! ( but it also says my 2nd is a boy soooo....)

Hiya!
I got my bfp yesterday and i've estimated my due date to be around 23rd September(fairly sure i ovulated and conceived new years eve haha)
do you mind if I join??

Welcome new peeps!!

Im currently feeling worried as im not feeling sick today :dohh: im sure il feel it later tho or tomorrow! X

Welcome new peeps!!

Im currently feeling worried as im not feeling sick today :dohh: im sure il feel it later tho or tomorrow! X

Same here, having a worry day as I don't feel particularly sick and boobs don't feel as sore and I'm not as crampy! Should be glad I'm feeling better but no! I've not really had any proper sickness yet so starting to worry about that now. Feels like such a long wait til that first scan!

Hiya!
I got my bfp yesterday and i've estimated my due date to be around 23rd September(fairly sure i ovulated and conceived new years eve haha)
do you mind if I join??

:hi: Hi Court! Yay I'm 23rd, too :)

Welcome new peeps!!

Same here, having a worry day as I don't feel particularly sick and boobs don't feel as sore and I'm not as crampy! Should be glad I'm feeling better but no! I've not really had any proper sickness yet so starting to worry about that now. Feels like such a long wait til that first scan!

im 5w4d and have yet to be sick one single time... consider it a blessing

Uuugh nausea is beating me up and exhaustion. Really finding life a bit hard atm

My nausea comes and goes but my boobs never stop hurting. They are also massive. My DH follows me around trying to touch them and I have to beat him off.

Off for more blood work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->