*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I think all most shop bought are fine, I ate shop bought will my daughter and didn't even think about it! :blush:

Interestingly last time I was told prawns are fine as long as their hot, this time I've been told to totally avoid them :wacko:

I would say shop bought is fine but this is coming from someone who eats dippy eggs and raw cake mix :blush:

Had a crappy few days with this awful cold/migraine/cough and DS has been ill so im shattered!!

I have my re scan next thurs and im crapping myself! Its to make sure there is a hb and i keep having dreams that it wont!! Arghhhhh!

Not great news at our second scan but not disastrous either. They could just about pick up the flicker of a heartbeat but it hasn't grown as much as it should in a week and is still measuring small for 7 weeks. My heart was absolutely pounding so I'm worried that's what they were picking up and mistaking for a foetal heartbeat - is that possible? Got to go back for another scan next Monday; "guarded optimism" was the term the consultant used :nope:

The heartbeat is something positive I guess, but slow growth usually means not viable :cry: He didn't give me the measurements this time, just said it was small. Didn't even get a picture, they didn't offer one and I didn't stop to ask, just wanted to get out of there before I cried... Just gonna prepare for the worst now and hope for good news on Monday.

Hi, I popped in before but think I got missed, due date September 10th. Another week till me midwife appointment, and had an awful weekend taking LO up hospital twice because of a temperature, worried I could catch something and worried about fallin in the snow.
I have been told that asking as its processed mayo all is good which coleslaw and premise sandwiches are fine, be careful of home made things!! Xxxx

Hi, I popped in before but think I got missed, due date September 10th. Another week till me midwife appointment, and had an awful weekend taking LO up hospital twice because of a temperature, worried I could catch something and worried about fallin in the snow.
I have been told that asking as its processed mayo all is good which coleslaw and premise sandwiches are fine, be careful of home made things!! Xxxx

hey caz, you didn't get missed, I even welcomed you and told ya to disregard the talk about freaky sex dreams and SBD farts!

not sure if what i am feeling is nausea or not. i cannot distinguish between nausea, severe starvation, and needing to burp. haven't thrown up and don't feel BAD just definitely don't feel "right"

and yep, just flossed my teeth for the first time in a couple weeks (i know, this is bad)... and man, never want to floss again. my mouth is so sore now

hope all who are getting nausea and sickness feel better soon, my nausea is controlable

Well something funky hit me this morning. Ill be headed home to nap. Kaili I'm sort of doing all three at once too. I am burping and sort of regurgitating into my mouth (sorry TMI) and I can't eat and I feel so nauseated.

Just yesterday I wished for more MS. Lol

Not great news at our second scan but not disastrous either. They could just about pick up the flicker of a heartbeat but it hasn't grown as much as it should in a week and is still measuring small for 7 weeks. My heart was absolutely pounding so I'm worried that's what they were picking up and mistaking for a foetal heartbeat - is that possible? Got to go back for another scan next Monday; "guarded optimism" was the term the consultant used :nope:

The heartbeat is something positive I guess, but slow growth usually means not viable :cry: He didn't give me the measurements this time, just said it was small. Didn't even get a picture, they didn't offer one and I didn't stop to ask, just wanted to get out of there before I cried... Just gonna prepare for the worst now and hope for good news on Monday.

I hope all is well on monday! FX for you!:hugs:

Natthewife :wave: welcome to the group

Had really vivid and horrible dreams later on with DD hope i don't get them this time

Ladies what are Ego's? I'm guessing they are American because i have no idea

BrandysBabies :hugs: sorry for your loss x

nico82 hope scan goes well let us know

JLMC Shop brought is fine, i am loving tuna pasta with mayo atm :D

Scholesy big :hugs: don't give up hope, remember that sometimes scan equipment can be out on measurements so it may not be all bad, especially if there is a heartbeat. None of my 3 scans matched up date wise, one put me at 5-6 weeks then a week and a half later i was told i was still 6 weeks, so sometimes it happens. Hope all is well next week x

CazM 2011 sorry hunni i must have missed you :dohh: your on there now :flower:

Hi! Congrats to everyone on their pregnancies. I'd like to join the September group. I'm due September 18. I'm 5 weeks and 5 days today. I see the doctor for our first ultrasound February 11. That will put me at 8 weeks and 5 days.

I wish it was sooner!

robynsnest :wave: welcome to the group. Not long to wait until the 11th i'm sure it will fly. 8 weeks 5 days should be a really good time to have a scan and see more that just a complete blob like you do at 6 weeks

robynsnest :wave: welcome to the group. Not long to wait until the 11th i'm sure it will fly. 8 weeks 5 days should be a really good time to have a scan and see more that just a complete blob like you do at 6 weeks

i will be 6+5 at my first appt this coming friday, should i press to have an u/s?

Just booked my booking in appt with mw on 6th feb!

Having to take DS with me so hopefully he behaves lol!

I will no longer be worried when i dont have much MS as i feel completely crap!

I feel sick if i dont eat, feel better while eating and then absolutely nauseous after eating! Im a carer and working tomorrow dont know how im going to cope with 'smells'! Lol x

i will be 6+5 at my first appt this coming friday, should i press to have an u/s?

My first appt is Wednesday. I'll be 6+5 and I'm getting an u/s. I'm just impatient!

My first appt is Wednesday. I'll be 6+5 and I'm getting an u/s. I'm just impatient!

ME TOO!!!! though im looking at it from the reverse side, rather than dwelling on how incredibly slowly time is passing and how many eons it seems between now and friday, i'm focusing on the fact that 21 days have already passed since I got my BFP, and I survived this 3 weeks of waiting, a few days is practically nothing..

im telling myself this, but its not REALLY working HAHA

in other positive news, i haven't had to deal with a period in 46 days and its really quite amazing =D

kaili i attached my picture for you to see what you would see. The tiny grey blob in in the middle of black is baby and we saw heartbeat. So it's up to you. It's also often a vaginal ultrasound this early, depending on how good the equipment is.

Attachments

• IMAG0416.jpg
    IMAG0416.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 10
MTC I think they mean Eggo waffles. They're store bought premade waffles you just throw into the toaster.

Yay! 8 weeks today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->