*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Guppy051708 aww how exciting :D my active labour with dd wasn't too long, but over all with early stage it was long enough for them to come :D

Just got back from the scan,
She started with a normal ultrasound scan and couldn't see anything at all on it, a part from the endometrial lining, so she asked to do a transvaginal one, which showed a little black sack nestled into my uterus. She said it looked fine, but between 4-5 weeks, so about 3-4 days earlier than what I thought I was. She said that the scan was inconclusive and I am booked for another one in two weeks time to (hopefully) see a baby and a heartbeat.
Im not really worried, what will be will be.
I got no pictures though, I guess she thought it wouldnt be worth it as it was just an empty sack haha

Court28 for the date she gave you seems like everything is perfect :D

Does anyone else suffer from Hypermesis? I never had it before, but i have it this pregnancy and it is like the death of me. It's so horrible. I have cried quite a few times already.

Congratulations to all the ladies having positive scans and welcome to all the newbies.

Can't believe it's still only Tuesday, next Monday needs to hurry up! I'm a nervous wreck, this week is going to drag sooooo much :dohh:

Welcome new ladies!!

I just got back from my scan. Measuring right on track at 8w3d with a beautiful heart rate of 168! I told the ultrasound technician that I was nervous, and she was so sweet and told me right away that there was a heartbeat and that I could relax. I'm feeling so relieved right now - given my history I still have much to worry about in the future but for now I'm feeling pretty great!

Fantastic news!!

I have been reading the thread but not commenting too much as I'm so lazy in that area!! Actually I feel lazy full stop at the moment!

Morning Sickness has hit me, luckliy most days it is just ms in the morning and then I either feel normal or off until the evening when I don't feel great.

I was supposed to get a scan this week but my hubby doesn't want me to get it due to it being $200.. I have already had 2 scans to make sure it wasn't ectopic but haven't seen a bubs yet...
Will have to wait it out to 12 weeks now which is so far away!!

Feeling pretty calm about it all but freak out if I feel good..crazy!!

I had the weirdest craving for coconut water today. Bought a can, but I can't decide if I actually liked it.

Sad to announce another September angel :( gone too soon at 5 weeks. We have no words. Xx

I am so sorry Natthewife :hugs:

I went for a scan today as i woke up with some light brown spotting, I was so scared :( I got my scan and the doctor said everything was looking good but he wants me to come back in a couple of weeks.
So we left all happy thinking there's nothing to worry about but when I read the notes under the picture of my lil one I noticed he wrote no "fetal pole seen" This is my first pregnancy but I still knew what that meant. I know that some HB don't show up until 9 weeks at the latest but I'm so anxious now :cry:
Has anyone else had this experience?

I hope everything is ok, fingers are crossed for you :hugs:

Just got back from the scan,
She started with a normal ultrasound scan and couldn't see anything at all on it, a part from the endometrial lining, so she asked to do a transvaginal one, which showed a little black sack nestled into my uterus. She said it looked fine, but between 4-5 weeks, so about 3-4 days earlier than what I thought I was. She said that the scan was inconclusive and I am booked for another one in two weeks time to (hopefully) see a baby and a heartbeat.
Im not really worried, what will be will be.
I got no pictures though, I guess she thought it wouldnt be worth it as it was just an empty sack haha

You will defintely see more in a few weeks time, I only saw a sac at this stage :flower:

Seen some lovely scans, congratulations ladies :) I have my scan in two days time (Thursday) a little nervous but excited. I was thinking, I am 6 weeks 6 days which has been dated from the size of the baby (6 weeks 1 day when I had the scan) will that be with the added 2 weeks on? I have no idea :wacko:

I want a burger from burgerking so badly im halfway dressed without realizing it to go walk to the mall to get one....

I want a burger from burgerking so badly im halfway dressed without realizing it to go walk to the mall to get one....

As long as your shirt is long enough, no one will ever realize your jeans are unbuttoned! :munch:

As long as your shirt is long enough, no one will ever realize your jeans are unbuttoned! :munch:

Lol i totally overdressed in like a coat, sweater, and scarf out of paranoia to not get sick, was super hot lol, but the burger was worth it

Annnd i have no willpower * eats her burger*

I craved a burger king burger yesterday and drove to get one :rofl: it was worth it....felt great after eating it :happydance:

Oh yeah every bite was delicious lol i regret nothing, but man if this child has such cntrol of me at 5 weeks in the womb, can only imagine the future lol

Haha, mine had it in for bacon this afternoon. So much for my desire so stay to lean meats and in my current pant size. But, it was worth it.

Annnd i have no willpower * eats her burger*

I craved a burger king burger yesterday and drove to get one :rofl: it was worth it....felt great after eating it :happydance:

Oh yeah every bite was delicious lol i regret nothing, but man if this child has such cntrol of me at 5 weeks in the womb, can only imagine the future lol

Haha, mine had it in for bacon this afternoon. So much for my desire so stay to lean meats and in my current pant size. But, it was worth it.

Lol I know right, what we do already for our children :haha:

Haha, thats so funny, I totally just had a burger and fries with gravy :D Yum!

I'm eating healthy most of the time, so once in a while its ok to indulge I think ;)

My indulgement today was a fried egg sandwhich with 2 eggs, a slice of lean bacon, cheese slice and GF bread!! I thought I was in heaven eating it!!

Hehe maybe its a good sign we are all having the same cravings, wonder if it is a sign of what our baby's genders will be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->