*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I haven't caught up on the thread. I totally forgot about this one down here in the groups & discussions forum..... Quick question? Anyone else NOT have any symptoms??

I haven't caught up on the thread. I totally forgot about this one down here in the groups & discussions forum..... Quick question? Anyone else NOT have any symptoms??

My symptoms have been very mild the entire time. Mainly sore bbs and not much more! When I was as far along as you that was all that I was feeling. Recently, I've started having some nausea when my stomach is empty, but like I said that didn't really start kicking in until the last week/week and a half or so. I had a scan yesterday at 8w3d and was measuring spot on with a strong heartbeat so lack of symptoms is not necessarily a bad thing!

Had a scan today a got to see the baby's heart beat!!! I was so excited and the baby is looking good ;) 6wks 4 days they want me to come back on Tuesday to see how everything is going!

Also I don't have any symptoms just my bbs hurting that is it so it normal! Just be happy and enjoy it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
Had a scan today a got to see the baby's heart beat!!! I was so excited and the baby is looking good ;) 6wks 4 days they want me to come back on Tuesday to see how everything is going!

Also I don't have any symptoms just my bbs hurting that is it so it normal! Just be happy and enjoy it!

Great news!! I have my scan in a few hours (I'm 6w5d today) and am hoping to get the same results you did!! I, too, only have sore bbs.

Has anyone had any headaches at all? I've had a stinking one all last night and most of today, first one I've had in months! It's pretty much gone now thankfully but it had me worried as I usually get them just before my period when my hormone levels drop.

Found out today that I was around 2 little girls last week who have come out in the slapped cheek rash a couple of days ago so I was around them whilst the virus was contagious and so was my daughter so I might be in constant contact with another LO who has slapped cheek! I know that slapped cheek is linked to an increased risk of miscarriage if a mother without immunity contracts it prior to 20 weeks. I don't know if I'm immune but haven't experienced any signs of miscarriage or symptoms of slapped cheek so I'd guess that I'm fine but I was just wondering whether I should give NHS Direct a call, even though they'll probably just say that chances are I'll be fine and I should just go to my GP for a blood test asap for peace of mind, or wait until I have a scheduled doctor's appointment on Monday where I can get all of that done anyway! I'm leaning towards just waiting until Monday as I doubt I'd get an appointment with a GP before then anyway, but what do you guys think? It's just one worry after another!:dohh:

Beca :wave:

EstelSeren i read that if you have been in contact with someone you should contact doctors to see if you are immune to it. as it can increase chance of MC x

Hey everyone!! Meet baby #2!! Due Sept 5th!! 7 wks 6 days with a heart beat of 153!! So excited!! It's actually starting to feel real now!!View attachment 554425

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 18
Found out today that I was around 2 little girls last week who have come out in the slapped cheek rash a couple of days ago so I was around them whilst the virus was contagious and so was my daughter so I might be in constant contact with another LO who has slapped cheek! I know that slapped cheek is linked to an increased risk of miscarriage if a mother without immunity contracts it prior to 20 weeks. I don't know if I'm immune but haven't experienced any signs of miscarriage or symptoms of slapped cheek so I'd guess that I'm fine but I was just wondering whether I should give NHS Direct a call, even though they'll probably just say that chances are I'll be fine and I should just go to my GP for a blood test asap for peace of mind, or wait until I have a scheduled doctor's appointment on Monday where I can get all of that done anyway! I'm leaning towards just waiting until Monday as I doubt I'd get an appointment with a GP before then anyway, but what do you guys think? It's just one worry after another!:dohh:

Beca :wave:

Hope everything's ok. It's really hard not worrying about everything isn't it, there are two little ones now in our group of friends/family who are suspected of coming down with chicken pox, I remember hearing all the scare stories about how bad it is for pregnant women to be around chicken pox so I was having a panic tonight about how we'll have to avoid them for a while, I think DH has just switched off to my pregnancy related moans already!

I just finished my appt. My scan went well and baby is measuring right on time. The doctor saw the heart flickering away. She said my risk of miscarriage is now 3%. She said she would do another u/s in a month at my next appt. Only bad thing was I passed out after getting my blood work done. Oops!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 11
Hi everyone! My EDD is September 24th :) My first appt/ultrasound isn't u til February 27th though. The due date is my calculation based on both LMP and Ov day :D

I just finished my appt. My scan went well and baby is measuring right on time. The doctor saw the heart flickering away. She said my risk of miscarriage is now 3%. She said she would do another u/s in a month at my next appt. Only bad thing was I passed out after getting my blood work done. Oops!

Yay! Wonderful news :happydance:

Congrats on the great scans!!!

I am really trying to keep the bloating to a minimum, so so far I just get a bit at night time, but I noticed I am slowly gainly weight. Anyone else worried about the weight they may gain? I just want the healthiest PG as possible!! and that includes being conscience of the weight I am gaining during. I didn't last time and it took a really long time to get it off!! :blush:

If you were exposed to fifth disease (the slap cheek thing) you need to contact your provider. I was exposed last week. They will want to run blood titers to see if you are immune. Most adults have already had it.

Hi! I'm due September 29th with my second. First ultrasound is on February 11th. :)

hmmm I've never heard of this slap cheek thing...is it possible called something else?

Today has NOT been a good day for nausea. All I've been able to eat is honey nut cheerios and eggo waffles. Tried to make a homemade soup tonight and I hated it, but DH said it was really good....

First doctors appointment is tomorrow! Hopefully I get to hear the heart beat :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->