*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

So DH just got asked to be a groomsmen in his best friend's wedding. Wedding Date = My Due Date. Nooooooo! What a bummer!!

I probably won't get a scan till 20 weeks unless something is wrong.

You are in Canada like me, you should get a 12 week to get measurements, to verify due date! Then the 20 week one. Normally they don't do an earlier one unless there is something wrong. Have you had your first prenatal yet?

I'm confident in my due date so no dating scan, and they will only do the 12 week scan if I want the downs testing (which I don't). So it will be an excruciating wait till the 20 week one!!! At least I own a doppler :haha:
I had my first prenatal this past Friday :flower:

Hi ladies! :wave:

I have to admit i havn't read through this entire thread, but i am looking forward to getting to know all of you! I originally thought i was due August 31st, but got my first early scan today and my EDD is Sept 1st. I'd love to be added!

A little about me, i am a SAHM to two boys with a 17 month age gap. DS1 is 28 months and DS2 is 11 months. This is our final baby so FXed for a sweet girl, but we will be happy with whatever God blesses us with.

:hi: Hey! A familiar face, yay! I bet you'll have an August baby though :winkwink:

the other morning i had the craziest craving i wanted toast with mayo on it. i was scarred to eat it but boy oh boy was it good lol

So DH just got asked to be a groomsmen in his best friend's wedding. Wedding Date = My Due Date. Nooooooo! What a bummer!!

Oh no!!! What is he going to say to his friend? Ugh, that is terrible timing!

I'm not all that interested in having a scan prior to 12 weeks. That was when I had it done w/ DD. It just sounds like these early scans are often inaccurate and cause needless worry.

kiss08 what do you think dh will do. what an unfortunate situation

I feel awful today i am wrapped up on the sofa

He told him he hoped he could work it out. Our friend said, "I'm giving you 8 months notice so you should be able to work around it." Apparently he should have given us 9 months notice!! :)

I have my ultrasound today. If all is well, he plans to call him to explain the situation. We're hoping maybe I could get induced at 39 weeks (or go on my own before that???) so that he can still make it. This friend is very close to us. I'm actually a bit worried he's going to ask DH to be the best man. What terrible timing!!

He told him he hoped he could work it out. Our friend said, "I'm giving you 8 months notice so you should be able to work around it." Apparently he should have given us 9 months notice!! :)

I have my ultrasound today. If all is well, he plans to call him to explain the situation. We're hoping maybe I could get induced at 39 weeks (or go on my own before that???) so that he can still make it. This friend is very close to us. I'm actually a bit worried he's going to ask DH to be the best man. What terrible timing!!

Haha, yes apparently 9 months notice is necessary! Best of luck today and excited to hear all about your scan!

dunno if your friends will be so forgiving though but the birth of a child is DEFINITELY an excuse to not attend LOL

2nd trimester isnt TOO far away for you, you could always have him say yes temporarily and then at 12 weeks tell them the truth?

will still give them plenty of time to make other arrangements and at least it won't insult them by saying "no" with no apparent reason at this point if the cat isn't out of the bag yet

dunno if your friends will be so forgiving though but the birth of a child is DEFINITELY an excuse to not attend LOL

2nd trimester isnt TOO far away for you, you could always have him say yes temporarily and then at 12 weeks tell them the truth?

will still give them plenty of time to make other arrangements and at least it won't insult them by saying "no" with no apparent reason at this point if the cat isn't out of the bag yet

This is so tricky!! We're very close with this guy so he would definitely understand if we can't make it. We just WANT to go.. or at least for my husband to get to go. We plan on telling him this weekend (he's close enough that we would tell him at the same time as our family but before any other friends). DH plans to tell him we're due on his wedding day and that right now he's planning on trying to go. In March, I'll be second tri and we'll have a better idea of where we'll be living (I'm on the job market and we plan to move across the US this summer -- great timing, I know..). He's going to tell him that he'll do his best to make it to the wedding but if he wants to replace him as a groomsmen, he would understand. The wedding is in Chicago. Right now we live in Utah (western US) but will likely move to the Midwest (either Ohio or Kentucky) this summer. If we're in the Midwest, it would only be a 4-5 hour drive so it could conceivably work. I'm so bummed I'll have to miss it!!

I have been feeling really good the last two days. I chalked it up to changing my diet so i snack a little each hour. This morning when I wiped my CM looked muddy, so I know there is a very small amount of brown blood in there. This is my first pregnancy, so I guess what I am asking is at what point do I freak out?

I had the same thing around when my period was due, I'm sure it's just that :) mine went away and has stayed away.

Urg been having sharp chramping all night. If anyone could seevin my room they would think i was a perv checking for blood every time.

I probably won't get a scan till 20 weeks unless something is wrong.

You are in Canada like me, you should get a 12 week to get measurements, to verify due date! Then the 20 week one. Normally they don't do an earlier one unless there is something wrong. Have you had your first prenatal yet?

I'm confident in my due date so no dating scan, and they will only do the 12 week scan if I want the downs testing (which I don't). So it will be an excruciating wait till the 20 week one!!! At least I own a doppler :haha:
I had my first prenatal this past Friday :flower:

Hi ladies! :wave:

I have to admit i havn't read through this entire thread, but i am looking forward to getting to know all of you! I originally thought i was due August 31st, but got my first early scan today and my EDD is Sept 1st. I'd love to be added!

A little about me, i am a SAHM to two boys with a 17 month age gap. DS1 is 28 months and DS2 is 11 months. This is our final baby so FXed for a sweet girl, but we will be happy with whatever God blesses us with.

:hi: Hey! A familiar face, yay! I bet you'll have an August baby though :winkwink:

:hi:
LOL one can hope! At least it will make up for Isaiah not being the August baby he should have been :haha: I think i'll die if this one is born on his birthday though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->