*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I just finished my appt. My scan went well and baby is measuring right on time. The doctor saw the heart flickering away. She said my risk of miscarriage is now 3%. She said she would do another u/s in a month at my next appt. Only bad thing was I passed out after getting my blood work done. Oops!

Beautiful scan :flower:

getting nervous/excited/anxious for my first scan on Friday morning!!! Praying everything is okay and also praying there is just one lol

As for symptoms, morning sickness started at 6 weeks and yesterday I literally puked ALL day. Starting at 430am and couldnt keep anything down. I called my dr and was prescribed zofran and my mom was kind enough to get the prescription and brought it to me around 430pm and I took it and stopped puking thank goodness. Not sure if I had a bug or if that was morning sickness. With my first I puked daily for about 20 weeks so I was expecting that again but yesterday was like no other lol

getting nervous/excited/anxious for my first scan on Friday morning!!! Praying everything is okay and also praying there is just one lol

As for symptoms, morning sickness started at 6 weeks and yesterday I literally puked ALL day. Starting at 430am and couldnt keep anything down. I called my dr and was prescribed zofran and my mom was kind enough to get the prescription and brought it to me around 430pm and I took it and stopped puking thank goodness. Not sure if I had a bug or if that was morning sickness. With my first I puked daily for about 20 weeks so I was expecting that again but yesterday was like no other lol

Ug! So sorry your MS was so bad. Hope your scan on Friday goes well! Keep us posted!:flower:

Hey everyone!! Meet baby #2!! Due Sept 5th!! 7 wks 6 days with a heart beat of 153!! So excited!! It's actually starting to feel real now!!View attachment 554425

LadyL, Im due Sept. 5th with my 2nd also! I see our first babies are about the same age :)

Great minds think alike!!! Was this pregnancy planned or an "oopsie"? Ours was an "oopsie", but a very happy one!! We were planning on TTC when our 1st turned one, so we got a little bit of a head start.

I see your scan is in two days. Good luck!!

Hey everyone!! Meet baby #2!! Due Sept 5th!! 7 wks 6 days with a heart beat of 153!! So excited!! It's actually starting to feel real now!!View attachment 554425

LadyL, Im due Sept. 5th with my 2nd also! I see our first babies are about the same age :)

Great minds think alike!!! Was this pregnancy planned or an "oopsie"? Ours was an "oopsie", but a very happy one!! We were planning on TTC when our 1st turned one, so we got a little bit of a head start.

I see your scan is in two days. Good luck!!

Congrats on a wonderful surprise!! This was planned. I dont ovulate naturally and took clomid to get pregnant the first time and we were expecting it to take at least 6+ months to get pregnant (took 16 last time!) well sure enough, first try and we are pregnant! Im nervous about having them so close together but very excited!!

I honestly feel like I need new bras!!!!!!!!!!!! The funny thing is that I bought new ones before we conceived! Lol! On that subject, I bent down yesterday in the shower and HOLY COW my BBs hurt!!!!!!!!!! Anybody else?? :-O

I honestly feel like I need new bras!!!!!!!!!!!! The funny thing is that I bought new ones before we conceived! Lol! On that subject, I bent down yesterday in the shower and HOLY COW my BBs hurt!!!!!!!!!! Anybody else?? :-O

mine hurt so bad with my first. I used to hold them when Id walk down the stairs because the bouncing motion hurt so bad. This time, they dont hurt at all...

Mine hurt lots. AND they tingle and itch like crazy around the nipple!

Mine hurt lots. AND they tingle and itch like crazy around the nipple!

Yes!!!!!! And it is so awkward bc you can't do anything about it (in public)!!!!:wacko:

Mine only hurt really bad after I've been skating for an hour. Last weekend I nearly couldn't drive home from the rink they were hurting so much.

I need new bras as well. I think mine are going to get bigger than last time... They are already starting to grow! My nipples are sore but that is getting better. Now they are more sensitive than anything. I have random bouts where they itch terribly though!

ugh, just spent the last 2 hours praying to the porcelain god. Finally I'm able to keep food down...Good thing I have an appointment tomorrow. Man and people do this cause they 'want' to! sheesh!

One of my nipples is SO FREAKING ITCHY all the time!! Wasnt sure if this was preg related or just me haha, it will be hell at work!

Is anyone else getting nausea but no actual sickness? I wish I could just be sick and maybe feel better afterwards but this nausea is getting quite annoying!

Bleuuuurgh!!!
Feeling soooo sick!

A week today at 10am i have my re scan - sooooo scared i so want to see that little heart beating!

Hi, our 1st babies are only a few days apart too, I'm due 10th September, how are you getting on having a LO and pregnant? Xxxx

Is it unusual to have a mild cramp like feeling that comes and goes? I will explain it almost like a throb. It only lasts half a second and it happens every 5 to 10 seconds or so. I wouldnt necessarily say it is painful but it is definitely not pleasant. Seems worse in certain positions. And it is concentrated to a pinpoint location. Anyone else have this?

Is it unusual to have a mild cramp like feeling that comes and goes? I will explain it almost like a throb. It only lasts half a second and it happens every 5 to 10 seconds or so. I wouldnt necessarily say it is painful but it is definitely not pleasant. Seems worse in certain positions. And it is concentrated to a pinpoint location. Anyone else have this?

I have some pangs now and then. It especially happens at night when I'm stretched out more but it also sometimes happens when I'm walking around. Mine is on the side of my abdomen where I saw my bean yesterday.

By the way, when I first read your post I thought you said it felt like a bomb instead of a throb. Haha. This is why I need my coffee back!

hi ladies

what is your sickness like. im queasy a lot of the time atmbut only actually sick probably every other day. no idea when im having a scan i went to the gp over a week ago for my referral but nothing as yet. they dont hurry lol
my bbs are not sore as such my nipples are a bit sensitive though and now and again getting a shooting pain in them. full of a cold atm too
ow is everyone feeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->