September testers - 15 bfp!

Hi all,

I'm cautiously sneaking in here in the hope that DH will work to my time frame and not his :haha: I want to start ttc in September and he's thinking October. If I get my way I'll be due to test at the end of the month so about the 26th

Good luck and baby dust all round!

Hi everyone! I'm 4dpo today and I'll be testing on September 1st! I'm trying not to get my hopes up, or obsess about every little 'symptom' :dohh: but that's easier said than done!

Hi! This is cycle number 6... All bfn. Hopefully this is the month! I'll be testing sept 14!

I'm joining! I can test September 3rd.

We've been TTC since December 2015. We raise my younger sister and my eldest bonus daughter full time, and OH has 3 other that live with their mom.

I have never been pregnant, but it feels weird to say TTC #1.

How is everyone? Pretty sure I'm ovulating! Wooohoooo. My cervix has gone soooo high and soft, I can hardly reach it, and when I can I can hardly feel it cos it's so soft. Plus still stretchy cm. SQUEE! I'm so excited my body seems to be doing this finally!!

GL Flyingduster, I hope this is your month now that your body is playing with!

I haven't O'd yet but I'm expecting AF to arrive around the 24th September. I had an early loss like you the cycle before last and my last cycle was about a week longer than previously. So I'm not sure if things will go back to normal or this is my new normal.

I'll hop in here.. Like Catalyst, I got a bfp July 31 and miscarried Aug. 5, so If AF doesn't show by September 10, I'll test.. But I'm not testing this time until I'm at least a week late.

Hi lovelies! Yay excited to join too!

My doc has been monitoring me closely and said I O'd on Sunday so I am 2DPO today. AF is due 5th Sept so will test around the 7th.

TTC number 3.

This is my 6th cycle but for the first 3 cycles I was sneakily trying for a girl so was trying to stop BD a few days before suspected O. Now I reckon I will have what I am meant to have and that the greatest blessing is the acceptance of this.

4th cycle ended in MC at 6.5 weeks at the beginning of July. With both my boys it only took about 2 cycles for each so I have been so so so lucky and am truly grateful. Feel like it's only fair that it takes a bit more of a go this third (and FINAL!!!) time around.

This is just our first month of trying (ever), so you'll probably see me back here. If I'm charting correctly, I believe I can test on Sept 4. We'd love to see a BFP by then, but we're taking it slow and seeing how things go. :) However, we have been putting off having kids for the last 5 years for my husband's education and career, so I'm pretty stoked that we're finally here.:happydance:

Hi there ladies! Looking through this thread I see some familiar faces are back at it again, another month... another round of testing.

As for me, please put me down for Sept 10th.

Waiting to O right now. I'll have this cycle and maybe one more cycle to try naturally before my new RE starts us on some type of intervention, so really hoping something sticks this month! Fingers crossed for all of you as well.

:dust:Hi Ladies,
I'd love to join you all. I had a positive opk on day 11 so if I O'd day 12 then I think I am now 6 dpo. My cycles vary from 24-30 days so I'm guessing this cycle would be around 24 days given that my positive was as early as day 11. I'm going to try and wait it out and leave it to day 31 to test, that's if :witch: hasn't got me by then which she usually bloody does! That means testing on Monday 5th Sept.
I'm really hopeful though as 5 and 6 dpo I'm having lots of twitches and mild cramps going on and I'm hoping it's implantation, finger crossed.
Eeek, :dust: to you all

Hey all!
Catalyst, if you could please put me down for the 23rd. My cycles being so irregular it's just a guess. Once I O, I will update when Af should arrive. Baby dust to all!!

Hi ladies! Checking back in. Finally got my positive opk this morning and I am sitting her waiting for my husbands sample to be ready for my IUI!! Eek!! Getting nervous and excited. I gotta say the most stressful part of this is :TMI: waiting for dh to get the sample and holding my breath to make sure he didn't miss the cup or drop the cup 😂😂😂
The nurse said there may have been 1 follicle that already released from the left side and 2 other possible follies to release from the right side. Can't wait for ladies to start testing soon!! Hoping this is a great month for us all!!

Fingers crossed LuLu! Hope DH didn't drop the cup :haha:

I'm 4dpo and I've just had a stabbing pain in my right side ovary area. Only lasted a few seconds, weird. :wacko:

Fingers crossed LuLu! Hope DH didn't drop the cup :haha:

I'm 4dpo and I've just had a stabbing pain in my right side ovary area. Only lasted a few seconds, weird. :wacko:

😂😂😂 he didn't drop the cup yay!
Fx that it may be early implantation??

Hey ladies there's been a lot of activity in here since I was last on.....can't wait to see all those BFP's starting Sept 1st!

Oh exciting starting a new month, good luck to all!!!

We managed to bd! :sex: haha! So I'm feeling good, that we've given this a good shot if I am in fact ovulating. Today I am crampy by my right hip so I wonder if that is ovulation!??

I'm still aiming to test on the 1st, but I expect that'll be far too early to catch anything if I'm only ovulating today, so we shall see.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->