September testers - 15 bfp!

flying - my first postpartum O my uterus literally felt sore. So hopefully what you have been feeling is O. FX!!

lol LuLu glad he didn't drop it!!
Today I did my first injection of first medicated cycle. We'll see when doc triggers but so far still looks like testing Sept 16 instead of 18 because last cycle was short.

NovemberRayne
Flyingduster
mamawanabe2

Are any of you ladies testing early? Any symptoms yet?

Hi ladies...started spotting yesterday and waiting for AF to make her full appearance, but I'm out for August. I'm not going to me temping this month and am going to live like a normal person (e.g., have a glass of wine or feta cheese if I want it)! But looks like I'll be testing around Sept. 22-23rd.

BabyReady13 - I think I'll be testing a little early.. I'm so impatient haha

Its still very early so I'm trying not to go crazy. I've definitely noticed sensitive/itchy nips since yesterday. I'm going to hold out until 10/11 dpiui before testing

Will you be starting early??

Hello. Figured I would start a september thread.

Litle of me. Have 2 boys, started ttc #3 in july and got bfp august 5th. Started to bleed august 15th and it is gone. So we are going to try again as soon as it stoppes bleeding, is heting less and less so hopefully we can soon be back to dtd. ��
Hope there will be many many positive bfp in september :) and that we will all have sticky beans.
Im going to shoot at my next AF should be about between 12th and 20th of september.

Our testing dates!
September 1st
NovemberRayne
BabyReady13
flyingduster
mamawanabe21

September 3rd
lucy_smith

September 7th
LuLu15

September 12th
Cinderella

September 15th
chocolatechip
Aphy

September 18th
OilyMamma

September 20th
Catalyst

I'm set to test sept 1 or Aug 30th!! I'm so anxious. husband and I are ttc for baby #1 and hoping it happens soon, this is our second month trying. Have had a few early symptoms but they went away so I'm just a ball of nerves lol.

Babyready, I'm gonna be testing on the 1st, which will only be like 8-9dpo, so yes that is early!! Lol. I won't have high expectations then, it'll just be I'll be going crazy with symptom spotting so a BFN will help just settle me and keep waiting another couple of days before testing again.

Feeling some O-pain today but still didn't get a positive on the digital OPK. Probably within the next couple days.

Can I change my testing date to September 11, please? Thanks!

I'm really far out there (Cycles super long!) but please add me :) for 9/26

We are TTC #2 with Clomid. I have PCOS but just got my first AF since I stopped BFing. Thought I might take advantage since prior to using Clomid to conceive #1, I really only had 2-4 cycles a year.

Now! Going back and reading through what's been happening in this thread!

Please count me in too! :winkwink: I've literally been searching for a September testing thread.

I am 4dpo today (even though FF has not given me my crosshairs yet :dohh: )

Planning to test sept. 4th which will be the 1st day of my missed period (praying I miss it) but probably most likely will crack and test before.

Hmm I'm confused. Is this OPK positive? This one looks positive to me but my digital did not show a smiley face. Can I please get a second opinion, ladies?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=963259&stc=1&d=1472053912

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 60
I would say it was positive Chocolatechip 😊

6dpiui - still pretty quiet, boobs are tingly, not sore or heavy.. just feels tingly/electric like

Chocolate Chip, I would definitely say it's positive.

My OPKs are being totally wonky too. I use digi and wondfo. Usually digi is positive a day before the wondfos for me, but last month neither were ever positive but I clearly o'd per temps, and this month an ultrasound says I'm going to O any minute now, but no positive OPK yet. So frustrating!

12DPO here and waiting to O. Oh the waiting game of TTC!

Chocolatechip: I've personally never used opk's but from the looks of it looks pretty positive to me.

Chocolatechip- def looks positive. Weird that digital hasn't picked it up yet though!

I am back waiting :) Bunch of familiars here <3
I am so sorry for the losses and the bitchy af's arriving, let's hope this is OUR month <3

Catalyst- Honey <3 So sorry xoxoxoxo
You can add me to Sept 6th

chocolatechip that's definitely positive!

Had a couple more sharp ovary pains again today whilst at work :wacko: Not had it before, it's too early to be implantation so I'm not quite sure what it is. No other symptoms really. :coffee:

Chocolate- that looks positive to me too!!

Just had some bad bloating and O pain last night...still lots of bloating...tomorrow I will count as 1dpo.
Hope you ladies are doing well! &#128522;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->