September testers - 15 bfp!

Hi Catalyst, sorry about your loss hopefully September will be our lucky month where we get our sticky beans x

I'll be testing on September 7th (most likely test before knowing my POAS addiction lol)

Good Luck to everyone x

Can I join you ladies please? August was a no go for me even though I feel like we everything right but that's the way it goes sometimes isn't it. AF is due to arrive tomorrow and I have already had the tell tale spotting so I know it's coming! Anyway, I will be testing on the 19th September when I'm 11dpo. I am going to try and make myself wait till then this time!

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to chatting through the month with you all!

Chocolate- that looks positive to me too!!

Just had some bad bloating and O pain last night...still lots of bloating...tomorrow I will count as 1dpo.
Hope you ladies are doing well! 😊

Same thing happened to me today :D I am counting tomorrow as 1dpo too <3 GL!

Hi Blue! We are test date buddies but if I'm being honest I will probably start around the 1st &#128514;&#128514;&#128514;

Just had some bad bloating and O pain last night...still lots of bloating...tomorrow I will count as 1dpo.
Hope you ladies are doing well! &#128522;

Yay! I hate that feeling but it makes me happy to know 'something' is going on in there! We can do the count down together! GL to you too!! &#128522;

I re-tested just now and got my smiley on the digital so I guess maybe the Dollar Store ones are a bit more sensitive. Thanks for all the input ladies and best of luck to everyone! Looks like a lot of us have similar ovulation days!

Good luck chocolate!!! Time to bd!!! &#128522;

Hi! I'm in I'll have my first IUI tomorrow and should be testing on the 9th! Can't wait to see all the BFP!

Hopefully ok to join you ladies :)

TTC #2 and 3dpo. Let's be honest I'll make it to Sept 1 only before I start testing! I'm trying not to get my hopes up since last month I thought we timed everything perfectly and no go. This time because of our schedules we only bd 1 day before O. Fingers crossed and baby dust to all!

Can I join you ladies? :) due to test about 1/9 but will push it out (hopefully) until 2/9! Baby dust for all, may we all get our bfp!

Hi Blue! We are test date buddies but if I'm being honest I will probably start around the 1st &#128514;&#128514;&#128514;

Hi:flower:

same with me! as if I'll wait that long to test:haha:
Good luck this cycle can't wait to graduate to 1st trimester:cloud9:

Hope you ladies are doing well! &#128522;

Yay! I hate that feeling but it makes me happy to know 'something' is going on in there! We can do the count down together! GL to you too!! &#128522;

I ended up having a lil cramping too which has gone as fast as it started. Last month was the 1st cycle since my loss and erm well....my body was soooo wonky, I honestly felt preggy. Cramped daily too and early days after ovulation which never, never every happens. I think though this month I will be better with the whole symptom check. I keep forgetting not to symptom check the cycle after a loss :( I suck.... I set myself up because of it...

Im thinking though if I dont get preggy this cycle I might put it on hold :( Hubby and I are taking a new route home business wise and I am not sure a new baby would help.. I dunno, such mixed feelings. I do hope it happens this month though xxoo

I ended up having a lil cramping too which has gone as fast as it started. Last month was the 1st cycle since my loss and erm well....my body was soooo wonky, I honestly felt preggy. Cramped daily too and early days after ovulation which never, never every happens. I think though this month I will be better with the whole symptom check. I keep forgetting not to symptom check the cycle after a loss :( I suck.... I set myself up because of it...

Im thinking though if I dont get preggy this cycle I might put it on hold :( Hubby and I are taking a new route home business wise and I am not sure a new baby would help.. I dunno, such mixed feelings. I do hope it happens this month though xxoo

After my very early miscarriage, I had pregnancy symptoms for another 2 cycles (nausea and sore breasts being the biggest ones). My body is now only finally returning fully back to normal after 3 full cycles so I totally understand where you're coming from. Good luck!!

Oh, good to hear so many others have been all crampy after O too, cos today I'm feeling like shite! Crampy and heavy and sick and yuck. But I only Od like yesterday I think so nothing pregnancy wise can be showing yet!!! But if I did O yesterday it's my first O in a few years now so I'm not surprised if my body is a bit shocked by it. Haha.

Bring on the 1st!!!

Hi all, I'll join :flower:

Currently 1dpo and FF says AF should start around 4th Sept. I have short cycles (22/23 days with an average 10 day lp).

This has been my first full cycle after my m/c at 10weeks in July, I'm not expecting much to be honest as we've only dtd once (last night!) but we're forever hopeful!

Good luck to all those waiting to test :thumbup:

Hi friends, may I join? Back at it after another BFN last cycle. My signature tells a bit about my story so far. I had surgery to remove a uterine polyp and a small patch of endo on June 14, and then earlier this month I was told my prolactin level is elevated (normal range at my lab is 3-17, mine was around 29-30 2 days in a row, and back down at 11 the next... dunno what to think about that). I am still ovulatory (I think, I have bw tomorrow to confirm ovulation) and I believe I O'd yesterday, putting me at 1DPO today. I don't really have any of the other symptoms of high prolactin (no lactation, still having periods, think I'm still ovulating, etc.). My cycle lengths have been really fluctuating, especially since my surgery, which my doc says is normal. I am trying not to feel too disappointed if this cycle doesn't work out, due to my prolactin and the fact that I just began a medication (bromocriptine) to lower it. What has been promising this time, however, is (tmi, sorry) the sheer amount of CM I have been producing -- makes me feel like a teen again lol. My LP has typically been around 11 days so that puts my test date at Sept 5. I am scheduled for a MRI on Sept 8 to ensure I don't have a small (benign) tumor on my pituitary causing my prolactin to be high, so I will definitely be testing before I go for that. Good luck to everyone and let's hope our TWW's fly by!

I'll be testing here towards the end of September but I'll probably be taking a little beak once my current is over and it's closer to my next testing time. I just wanted to hop in and wish all you ladies a lot of luck!

Hi everyone, Think i'll be testing around September 21st GOOD LUCK ALL xxxx

I would like to join in please. Sept 15 for me on baby #4...I have 3 boys so I am hoping we are team pink this time &#128578;

Just out of curiosity, how often do you ladies find you start exhibiting new symptoms of AF? Recently started getting stabbing pains either side of my belly button. It's not quite low enough to be my uterus, so I can only assume that with AF being due about the 1st/2nd that could be it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->