September testers - 15 bfp!

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hello. Figured I would start a september thread.

Litle of me. Have 2 boys, started ttc #3 in july and got bfp august 5th. Started to bleed august 15th and it is gone. So we are going to try again as soon as it stoppes bleeding, is heting less and less so hopefully we can soon be back to dtd. ��
Hope there will be many many positive bfp in september :) and that we will all have sticky beans.
Im going to shoot at my next AF should be about between 12th and 20th of september.

Our testing dates!
September 1st
NovemberRayne
mamawanabe21
SoBroody91
babynewbie
mad limo
DoubleLines

September 2nd
flyingduster
Littleone15
Faithandlove

September 3rd
lucy_smith
Hermione394

September 4th
SarahMae
ALiKO
bumbleberry
trumpetbeth

September 5th
MacBabby :bfp:
clara_nb
PeonieE :bfp:
Kaiecee
ALiKO

September 6th
Janisdkh :bfp:

September 7th
LuLu15
Dannypop :bfp:
BlueMoonBubba
trying4babyMc
GG1983

September 8th
Roschey :bfp:

September 9th
Quindalyn
Bfitz

September 10th
Gagrlinpitt
MissDoc :bfp:
NovemberRayne
chocolatechip
MamaPlus2

September 12th
Cinderella
McDanny
Liz_e
maryp0ppins :bfp:

September 13th
liz0012

September 14th
Katy78
Warmar
second.time

September 15th
Aphy
Mrs.H2016

September 16th
dbrbernie
Goldee
abennion

September 17th
littlefishygg

September 18th
OilyMamma
Aphy
MrsHudson

September 19th
tobemum
Beckyttc3

September 20th
Catalyst
writermum1

September 21st
JellyBaby36

September 22nd
Ask4joy
kristymarie17
Mazzle

September 23rd
Mom15
BabyReady13
Laylo
_Meep_ :bfp:

September 24th
sarah2211

September 26th
PeasnCarrot
jessthemess
baseball_mom

September 27th
BabyBluess01
Xxenssial
MinorCrisis

September 28th
BabyReady13
ladeda94
Symphony7 :bfp:

Weebles ?

Mom2Gremlin :bfp:
Peanutmomma :bfp:
ShinyShiny84 :bfp:

Hi Catalyst - so sorry for your loss, I hope you heal soon and are able to get back trying again :hugs:

I had my first IUI yesterday, which finally came after 6 months of setbacks due to cysts.

My test date is September 1st. I'm so nervous already.. I know this will be the hardest two weeks ever

Good luck everyone xx

Hi catalyst sorry about your loss, I'm the exact same as November....had my IUI yesterday and test Sept 1....this tww is going to feel like eternity! Send you positive vibes that you're able to try soon☺

Thank you both, hope you will get your bfp on 1st september.

Hey Catalyst, glad to see you back at it here!

Good luck ladies for the 1st!!

AFM I have no cycle to go by, so I guess by symptoms as to when I might be Oing. Ive had a number of days where I thought I was Oing, but it has come to nothing (no AF and no BFP) so obviously I haven't O'd yet!!! Just these past couple of days I've been super moody and feeling crampy, and then this afternoon I had a big wipe of stretchy sorta EWCM, so I'll check my cp later on and probably try bd tonight anyway!! Which will mean I'll probably test around the 1st as well!

In for September!
Currently CD5, predicted O is 31st August (which just happens to be my birthday!) and expected AF/testing date would be 11th/12th (based on an 11 day LP)

Good luck for this cycle Catalyst, so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Baby dust to BabyReady and November Rayne! How exciting to have our first (hopeful) BFPs on 1st September, that'd set us up nicely! lol

May I join you ladies?
Am due to test next wed but going to hold out until 1st because Af is sometimes late :)

think af is due within the 1st few days of september ! so just starting the two week wait :)

Catalyst - sorry to hear about your loss :(

I'm currently only on CD 7 so I'll be testing mid-September. My body is finally starting to return fully back to normal after my miscarriage in April, so I have high hopes for the next few cycles.

Good luck to everyone in here!

Catalyst- so sorry about your loss.

I'm on CD 12, third round of Clomid plus IUI. Just waiting to get that positive opk so we can do the IUI. My other 2 rounds ended in chemicals...ive had a ton of tests done and besides my thyroid, they put me on extra folic acid and aspirin daily due to some genetic things. We've been trying for a while for #3, and hoping and praying this is it. I should be testing around the 7th of September that's when af is due but I'm sure I'll test earlier lol!!

Well I'm having some intense symptoms now; major cramping feelings and copious EWCM, but dh has been stressed lately and I'm not sure we will get to bd successfully!? Argh! This is the strongest symptoms I've ever had for O so far so I'm now obsessing hugely. Lol.

Hello everyone. I just got my august BFN and am waiting for AF (shes a few days late but all tests are neg) so im going to be testing again in september. Probably due around the 18th or so if she shows up soon.
We are TTC #2. our son is almost 4yrs old already :)
Thanks for having me

Well I'm having some intense symptoms now; major cramping feelings and copious EWCM, but dh has been stressed lately and I'm not sure we will get to bd successfully!? Argh! This is the strongest symptoms I've ever had for O so far so I'm now obsessing hugely. Lol.

Cant you just say "hun I know you are stressed but do you know whay they say can reduce it? Sex. I just trying to help" hahaha no mention of O. Just seduce him 😆

Hi catalyst and everyone else! I am out for August (CD1 today) so September testing it will be. I will likely test around the 15th.

GL to everyone on this thread!

Just put our test dates in on the first post :)
So if there is someone that is not on it or is new just put in on there and I will update the list :)

Baby dust to all! I'm still not totally out for August yet(testing on 8/25) but if this cycle is a bust I will be doing my first IUI in early September. Potentially testing September 18 but I'll keep you guys posted!

Hahahaha catalyst!! Well we did our best but he was distracted and *cough* couldn't finish in me... His anxiety makes life interesting sometimes and he can struggle to switch his brain off!! Sheesh, how much is TMI? But he finished himself right up against me and I used my menstrual cup to get as much up there. Lmao!

Today I'm still a bit crampy but I also have a sorta faint "stitch" feeling perpetually in one side, so I wonder if that is ovulation!?? We shall see! I'm excited to think I might be actually in this game now, that my body might actually be doing its thing again. I'd love a BFP, but to be honest I'd be happy if I got AF too, cos at least then I'll know all these feelings ARE ovulation, and that my body IS back in the game.

Joining in for September. I'm on CD 5 and (not) expecting AF on 14 September. May is my favourite month of the year and a May baby would be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->