September testers - 15 bfp!

I'm worried I'm out. Feeling a little numb about it. I saw two evap lines today, one on a Clinical Guard cheapie and one on a curved-handle FRER ... lines that I don't have to squint to see, but they're so faint I can't get them in a photo and I can't even see if there's any color.

This has been a weird cycle. At least my first cycle was nice and normal, even if it led to a BFN. This one is weird -- not just the shooting twinges at 8/9 DPO, but then starting to spot/bleed on 10 DPO, which I'm guessing gives me about a 9-day luteal phase. I have no idea what's happening! Considering making an appointment with my GP to have some more bloodwork done, just to see what's happening with my hormones? In January everything looked good but clearly something's up.

Congratulations to all the BFPs, and many positive vibes to those of you who will soon be testing!

The witch got me. Half a day early... ah well! Onto the next cycle.

Fx for the rest of you ladies!

Sorry Gagrl and mamaplus2. Fx next cycle!

Pretty sure today is O day but I won't be able to confirm as I didn't temp this month. Oh well... It doesn't exactly matter but the control freak side of me is not too pleased. I'm not quite sure when I will test but hubby's birthday is coming up and it'd be a nice surprise.

Alright I'm freaking out a little!

I have never been a POAS addict or even an earlier tester. I tested late when I got my BFP and I hardly ever tested before because AF always showed up early.

I'm also not a symptom spotter and I just worry I'd get into my head and see things that weren't really happening, you know?

But I had that weird spotting on Thursday, CD18, after a follicular ultrasound, on CD17, where the tech said she didn't think anything positive was happening.

Now it's CD20 and I felt yucky all day and I was sitting here watching TV with my DH and I out of the blue thought what if.... No I had that ultrasound they would have seen it if I was pregnant even if it was brand new. Well maybe I'd just take a cheap Wondfo test real quick.

And I swear there's a line. I mean it's so stinking light I can't get a photo worth posting. But even my husband thinks he sees it.

Obviously I'll test again tomorrow with FMU. But is it possible to have follicular ultrasound and be pregnant and have the tech see nothing? Keep in mind if I was pregnant then that means I ovulated around CD10/11 after taking Clomid CD2-6.

Who knows! Sorry for the BOOK! Just freaking a little!

Got DHs SA. It's excellent.

168 million count
70℅ mobility
70℅ progressive motility
10℅ morphology

Don't know why we are heading into cycle 13 with numbers like that.

168 million count
70℅ mobility
70℅ progressive motility
10℅ morphology

Those are good numbers!

And you're otherwise all good?

Multiples? Nooooo. I definitely don't want them. We hardly have room in our apartment for one more. Not to speak about finances... Plus we're not that young anymore.

That's great, Belle! Has your doctor suggested Clomid?

168 million count
70℅ mobility
70℅ progressive motility
10℅ morphology

Alright I'm freaking out a little!

I have never been a POAS addict or even an earlier tester. I tested late when I got my BFP and I hardly ever tested before because AF always showed up early.

I'm also not a symptom spotter and I just worry I'd get into my head and see things that weren't really happening, you know?

But I had that weird spotting on Thursday, CD18, after a follicular ultrasound, on CD17, where the tech said she didn't think anything positive was happening.

Now it's CD20 and I felt yucky all day and I was sitting here watching TV with my DH and I out of the blue thought what if.... No I had that ultrasound they would have seen it if I was pregnant even if it was brand new. Well maybe I'd just take a cheap Wondfo test real quick.

And I swear there's a line. I mean it's so stinking light I can't get a photo worth posting. But even my husband thinks he sees it.

Obviously I'll test again tomorrow with FMU. But is it possible to have follicular ultrasound and be pregnant and have the tech see nothing? Keep in mind if I was pregnant then that means I ovulated around CD10/11 after taking Clomid CD2-6.

Who knows! Sorry for the BOOK! Just freaking a little!

Multiples? Nooooo. I definitely don't want them. We hardly have room in our apartment for one more. Not to speak about finances... Plus we're not that young anymore.

Katy - I think I read somewhere that multiples were more common with higher age. So you might be more likely to have multiples. Things work out somehow. But I am with you in hoping for one!

Jessthemess - Im going to tell you something about my friend. She and her husband had been trying for over a year with no luck. They went for test and she had a scan and stuff. The doctor said something about her uterus ( I dont know the english for it) and that she probably would never be able to get pg on her own and if she got pg she was most likely to loose it, she went home with a plan of drugs and help with conception. She was devestated. But week later she was standing in her bathroom with a positive pg test in her hand. It had been to early for the doctor to detect. To day almost 5 years later she has 4year old boy and a 2 year old girl. Both conceived normaly. So maby you O´d early and they didnt see it.. hopefully it is something that will stick :D

Belle - those are good news!! I read that each time it is just 25% chances of pg, then it is another chance of holding it. Many women get pg and loose it in the early days and dont even know it. It is said to be normal to take up to a year to conceive so you are on the high range for normal. So I hope that it will be there soon! Friend of mine got pg after 18 months of trying with no help. Next one came almost right away, so it can differ each time.

Hope my answeres helped some of you!!
I keep my Fx for you all and sprinkle bit of :dust:

Thanks Catalyst. The high range of "normal" sucks LOL. So far my testing is normal. Hormones and ovaries are normal. On a wait list for HSG. Only flag in testing is potentially thin lining, but doc wants to repeat that test to confirm. I'm going to start acupuncture this cycle to hopefully thicken my lining.

Ask, doc hadn't suggested any treatment yet. Because I'm young they're being conservative. Have to wait for HSG to be done first before they'll do anything.

Thanks Catalyst. The high range of "normal" sucks LOL. So far my testing is normal. Hormones and ovaries are normal. On a wait list for HSG. Only flag in testing is potentially thin lining, but doc wants to repeat that test to confirm. I'm going to start acupuncture this cycle to hopefully thicken my lining.

Ask, doc hadn't suggested any treatment yet. Because I'm young they're being conservative. Have to wait for HSG to be done first before they'll do anything.

Is there a long wait for HSG?

There are next to no docs in my city who do them. So the clinic I'm at is trying to get the equipment they need to do them in house. I've already waited a month and they've given me no time line. It could be a long wait. I don't expect there are any tubal issues unless i have endo and don't know it.

Belle, that's really good news!! Higher range or normal doesn't suck at all, it just means it's a matter of time! The HSG I had done wasn't done at the clinic I go to. It was still done at by my OBGYN (there was a nurse and an X-ray tech too) but I had to go to the hospital for it. I was given an order for the procedure, just like the ones given for lab work so I dunno, maybe I'm just impatient but waiting around for an office to get equipment seems like it could take a really long time. If your OBGYN isn't currently doing them is here any reason why he can't refer you to someone who is even if they aren't necessarily in town?

Hello can I please join? At due 27th 😊 Congrats to all that have bfp's hoping to see a lot more

So I have updated the list :) added an :bfp: and two or three new members :D
And I finally found out how i change the titel! So I can keep the number of Bfp so everyone can see it! :D

I realy hope more of you get :bfp: this month!! And i see I have to start updating more often.. it takes time to re-read 10 pages (and they are only from last two days or something!!) :haha: geting hareder and harder to keep up! But it is jus so much fun to see the list with the flashing positives. I dont know why it always makes me smile :D

Weebles I agree 100℅ and if we were past the 1 year mark that's what I would be doing. For now I'm okay with having a couple extra cycles to try naturally. If I don't hear anything back at the end of this new cycle I will be calling them back (again).

I have been running around thr farm like a crazy person trying to get ready for winter. And crocheting christmas gifts and my 4yr old keep me pretty busy. I have been struggling to keep up with these pages!
Congratulations to everyone with a Bfp!! hubby and i only dtd once at 1dpo this month so i am not overly hopeful although i did have ewcm that day...i highly doubt we will see a bfp this month but we arent out until AF shows right 😂
Boobs are sore. A bit crampy. Have some twinges and some serious attitude but otherwise same old 😆
I will try to check in more often to see all your bfps and news.

Hello! I've been lurking for about a cycle and a half now, and I followed all of the August testers. I got a BFP last cycle on Aug 28 (11 dpo), confirmed by blood test as "barely positive" (10 miU/ml HCG) a few days later (14dpo), then AF came several days after that.
Onto the next cycle, right? AF is due on Sept 30th, but I will likely want to start testing obscenely early. My goal this time is to wait till 10dpo, which will be September 27. AF is due on the 30th.
I look forward to testing with you guys this month!

Hello! I've been lurking for about a cycle and a half now, and I followed all of the August testers. I got a BFP last cycle on Aug 28 (11 dpo), confirmed by blood test as "barely positive" (10 miU/ml HCG) a few days later (14dpo), then AF came several days after that.
Onto the next cycle, right? AF is due on Sept 30th, but I will likely want to start testing obscenely early. My goal this time is to wait till 10dpo, which will be September 27. AF is due on the 30th.
I look forward to testing with you guys this month!

Welcome.
I was a august tester too and got bfp then 10 days later it started to bleed. So we are in similar situation. Hopefully this is our month right?!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"