September testers - 15 bfp!

Hiya .. Please may I join in?.. I was originally on baby and bump as Buttons_01 but tried to change my email and entered one that I no longer have so couldn't activate it.. Had to make a new account. Anyway, me and my OH aren't actively trying.. Kinda NTNP. We already have a little boy who is 2 years old .. I'm not sure when I O but the apps I have say either yesterday or tomorrow. We've only managed to DTD on the 5th, 7th and Lastnight. Was hoping to again tonight but my OH has gone to bed already as he's knackered from work, fingers crossed we've either caught the egg or if I Ovulate tomorrow then hopefully there's enough sperm waiting lol. If I can hold out and AF hasn't shown her face then I will be testing either the 27th or 28th. Of course if I get implantation bleeding like with my first the I will test sooner.

Thoughts please? Dh says there is a faint line started there, compared to last one 2 days ago. Due to being a double organ transplant recipient, and every other pregnancy symptom the docs want blood test either way bc if positive I have to switch a med due to the issues it's known to cause in pregnancy. I want to see on a urine test though. Especially bc every other symptom is there. I plan to retest Sunday too. But, does anyone with better eyes see anything here?

Attachments

• 39_1473453943829.jpg
    39_1473453943829.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 19
Peanut, I *think* I see a hint of something, but I am only 55% confident in that. It could go either way. How frustrating those early days are!

I had some random spotting yesterday, the day after my follicular ultrasound and I have never had that happen. My Dr. wasn't available so I talked to the on call Dr and she said thinks the spotting was my period starting in CD18 and is because this cycle is only my second cycle since stopping breastfeeding and I shouldn't be on Clomid yet and to wait until my cycle is regular again. But A) Ive never had a regular cycle in my life and B)My regular Dr wasn't concerned at all with me starting Clomid. Also I haven't spotted since so obviously I am not starting my period....

Anyway just kind of down to not have a great follicular ultrasound on CD17 and then spotting on CD18 when I don't even normally ovulate till CD22 or so.

Anyone else spot on Clomid or after a follicular ultrasound or in the week leading up to ovulation?

Peanut, I *think* I see a hint of something, but I am only 55% confident in that. It could go either way. How frustrating those early days are!

Yeah, well it's very confusing bc I either had spotting around time af was due last weekend, or a weird af bc it was only on tp or if I checked internally. No tampon or panty liner neede, brownish only. And I now feel like I just just prior to bfp with dd. But, period was Lte in July so, I may have miscalculated af and O days. Either way we bd. I plan to test again Sunday. Thanks for your response. It was a total bfn 2 days ago. Now, I am unsure. Same kind of test though. Fx

DH said today that we should maby have 1-2 drinks tomorrow with our dinner (going out) before the concert. I am thinking I should test to be sure there aint a line so then it should be ok, then thinking well there was not a hint of a line today so what would have changed tomorrow?

Not sure what to do.

We may finally have some answers!! When I went to the bathroom earlier I wiped and it was pink and brown tinged.. AF might finally be on her way 5 weeks after my MC..

Welcome babyblues! Good luck for this month!

Peanutmomma- I'm not sure if I see anything on that one, how many dpo are you? Also maybe try a different test? Fingers crossed for you though.

Jessthemess- sorry I know nothing about clomid but good luck and hope you get some answers soon.

Catalyst- have a couple of drinks! I'm sure it makes absolutely no difference at this early stage! Just go enjoy yourself.

Gagrlinpitt- fingers crossed it is! The wait is horrible whether it's to test or for af!

Only 3DPO but it's the weekend now so hopefully I can keep busy and not think about it too much! No symptoms at all yet either...

Welcome babyblues! Good luck for this month!

Peanutmomma- I'm not sure if I see anything on that one, how many dpo are you? Also maybe try a different test? Fingers crossed for you though.

Jessthemess- sorry I know nothing about clomid but good luck and hope you get some answers soon.

Catalyst- have a couple of drinks! I'm sure it makes absolutely no difference at this early stage! Just go enjoy yourself.

Gagrlinpitt- fingers crossed it is! The wait is horrible whether it's to test or for af!

Only 3DPO but it's the weekend now so hopefully I can keep busy and not think about it too much! No symptoms at all yet either...
Don't know dpo bc if not pregnant then 8 had a 2 day spotting that was only known when wiping, no tampon, instead od af last weekend

AF made her appearance and my dh admitted he was a little disappointed.. In think my heart sank a little... Back to charting, opks, and temping.. I'm going to do everything in my power to make this month our month...

Gagrlin - sorry you are out but at least you know things are geting back to normal. At least thats the way I think about it for me after my loss in august.

Gagrlin - sorry you are out but at least you know things are geting back to normal. At least thats the way I think about it for me after my loss in august.

Exactly.. My body is working like it should.

Hi ladies - 1dpo today and have a very sore throat. Probably just coming down with a start of the school year cold but hoping it's an early sign!

DH is a little wary of me starting clomid next cycle due to the increased risk of multiples...but the chances of that are still low. Anyone had success with clomid when you were already ovulating on your own?

Garglinpitt, good to hear things are getting normal even if that means AF.

Catalyst, test and if it isn't positive yet, have a drink or two. Just drink a lot of water too.

Ask, I got pregnant twice on clomid even though I O on my own. And no multiples.

7dpo here. I got the pre-AF cramps yesterday that I usually get around this time. It's weird. I tell myself that it's too early to predict an unsuccessful cycle but I don't know.

Hey ladies, hope ur all well. My ovulation day again this month has been cycle day 14/15, I'm over the moon my luteal is getting longer and temps are better. So excited after 11 months and 13 cycles, things may be returning to normal. Just got a gyno apprentice Monday to rule out anything else. Fingers crossed. Feeling in a much better place! Good luck to everybody! Xxx

Haven't got a clue what dpo I am but I had extremely sore boobs around the outside when touched yesterday but now the pain has gone . Had what I thought was ovulation pain on the 6th but then sore boobs yesterday cause also possibly mean ovulation. Didn't DTD last night so may be out this month

So after talking with DH I decited to test so I would feel comfortable to drink tonight.. but it made me just confused. I think I see a vvvvvvvf line but alsi think I just have line eyes. 9dpo so it might be vvvd, it might be nothing and Im not og and it might be nothing but just too early to show.
Soo.. going to test again monday.. not tomorrow and hopefully if something is there it will show and be more deffinitw than this.

Any thoughts? Good bad, or otherwise? Thanks

Attachments

• 41_1473507315138.jpg
    41_1473507315138.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 24
I had some random spotting yesterday, the day after my follicular ultrasound and I have never had that happen. My Dr. wasn't available so I talked to the on call Dr and she said thinks the spotting was my period starting in CD18 and is because this cycle is only my second cycle since stopping breastfeeding and I shouldn't be on Clomid yet and to wait until my cycle is regular again. But A) Ive never had a regular cycle in my life and B)My regular Dr wasn't concerned at all with me starting Clomid. Also I haven't spotted since so obviously I am not starting my period....

Anyway just kind of down to not have a great follicular ultrasound on CD17 and then spotting on CD18 when I don't even normally ovulate till CD22 or so.

Anyone else spot on Clomid or after a follicular ultrasound or in the week leading up to ovulation?

I had this EXACT thing and was so confused but it was the cycle I got my BFP! I ovulate bang on CD14 but on CD10 I had spotting once off -brown little spots. I thought I had ovulated early but my follicle scan on CD12 confirmed I was yet to ovulate and bloods drawn on CD15 said I ovulated on CD14. So the spotting for me was a huge fertile sign that led to my BFP!!
The spotting could also be from irritation from the translational scan ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->