September testers - 15 bfp!

Thanks for sharing, Katy! Good to know it worked for you! I read it's about a 7-8% chance of multiples on clomid compared to only 1-2% chance naturally. DH thinks twins would be fun, but no more than that! I would prefer one baby at a time!

Catalyst - definitely test again! I personally don't think one glass of wine will harm, it just depends on what you are comfortable with. FX you get a darker line!

Peanut - I'm not seeing anything yet but hard for me to tell on my phone

Thanks for sharing, Katy! Good to know it worked for you! I read it's about a 7-8% chance of multiples on clomid compared to only 1-2% chance naturally. DH thinks twins would be fun, but no more than that! I would prefer one baby at a time!

Catalyst - definitely test again! I personally don't think one glass of wine will harm, it just depends on what you are comfortable with. FX you get a darker line!

Usualy I think like you but after the loss and having been drinking the weekend before I got pos I dont feel right drinking. Would be fun but.þ I dont know. I drink seldom anyway so. But aint testing till monday.. if pg it should show better then right? If not then.. its ok. I would be glad having AF too, means evrythings back to normal again.

Catalyst- I feel the same way. We went out the other night and I didn't feel right about having a drink because of our loss. I just want to give this our best chance now and although a drink probably would have been harmless, I just feel like I'd blame myself if it resulted in another loss.

Afm- so I tested this morning and BFN. There MIGHT be a super faint line but I probably have line eye because I want there to be one so badly! However, I was really dissappointed yesterday with my temp drop but then this morning it's up the highest it's been all cycle!! So I'm not out yet!!!

Catalyst- I feel the same way. We went out the other night and I didn't feel right about having a drink because of our loss. I just want to give this our best chance now and although a drink probably would have been harmless, I just feel like I'd blame myself if it resulted in another loss.

Afm- so I tested this morning and BFN. There MIGHT be a super faint line but I probably have line eye because I want there to be one so badly! However, I was really dissappointed yesterday with my temp drop but then this morning it's up the highest it's been all cycle!! So I'm not out yet!!!

That is exactly how I feel. I just dont want to be nitpicking what Im doing if it happens again. So..
Hope its something that will get stronger!
Thank you all for Fx for me :) I have all crossed for you too!! :)

3 dpo today. As I mentioned before, we skipped this cycle, but I'm counting the days to see how long my Lp is.

Any thoughts? Good bad, or otherwise? Thanks

Peanut - Didnt want to just read and run. But I am sorry but I dont see a line. Hope that you arent out and would recommend test again in two days. Maby it cant be caugt on photo but is there in real life, it just needs time to get stronger.

Ask4 - My husband is like yours, when I said when talking about starting ttc that I hoped we would not get twins or triplets (know of woman who wanted baby #3 but got tripets) and he just said that twins might be fun!! haha My first pregnancy I was as happy with it beeing just one as about there was a heartbeat! One at a time is enaugh for me!! :)

I know how you feel catalyst, i got pretty drunk a day or two before bfp from my mc and i still wonder if that was why. And then we haven't gotten pregnant since :/ But i usually avoid drinking every 2ww now.

ask4joy, i did two months of clomid while ovulating on my own and had no luck, we've had the dosage increased and are doing iui now :) Twins have kind of been a slight concern in the back of my mind but it's not nearly as common with clomid as other fertility drugs.

I don't think I see much Peanut? But I really suck at deciphering blue dye tests o_O

I caved and tested this morning (10dpo) even though my bb's are almost not sore at all. Looks negative to me, but any extra eyes want to try? :shrug:

Attachments

• 14331092_10157354177230524_1728745806_n_opt.jpg
    14331092_10157354177230524_1728745806_n_opt.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 19
I avoid drinking during the 2ww as well after my CP. Doc said it was most likely nothing I did but as you ladies said, I don't want to blame myself. That being said, I did read a study that said 1 drink a day did not impact conception rates in women, but more than 5 a week did (for men too).

Speaking of multiples...I'm wondering if I could have ovulated 2 eggs this cycle. I had one mature follicle on cd13 at 22mm and another nearly mature at 15mm. I ovulated 2 days later on cd15. Is there a chance both released?

I know how you feel catalyst, i got pretty drunk a day or two before bfp from my mc and i still wonder if that was why. And then we haven't gotten pregnant since :/ But i usually avoid drinking every 2ww now.

ask4joy, i did two months of clomid while ovulating on my own and had no luck, we've had the dosage increased and are doing iui now :) Twins have kind of been a slight concern in the back of my mind but it's not nearly as common with clomid as other fertility drugs.

I don't think I see much Peanut? But I really suck at deciphering blue dye tests o_O

I caved and tested this morning (10dpo) even though my bb's are almost not sore at all. Looks negative to me, but any extra eyes want to try? :shrug:

I avoid drinking during the 2ww as well after my CP. Doc said it was most likely nothing I did but as you ladies said, I don't want to blame myself. That being said, I did read a study that said 1 drink a day did not impact conception rates in women, but more than 5 a week did (for men too).

Speaking of multiples...I'm wondering if I could have ovulated 2 eggs this cycle. I had one mature follicle on cd13 at 22mm and another nearly mature at 15mm. I ovulated 2 days later on cd15. Is there a chance both released?

Goldee - I dont know.. I think I might have line eyes! haha :) but I think I see vvfaint but not sure... like 60% sure about it?!

Ask4 - I had my hen night just week before AF was due when we were ttc my younger son :) :haha: So... but I dont want to to something that might let me doubt myself later.
But I dont know how this works, follicle syze and all. But it happens, and from what I have read here the smaller one might have grown enaugh to be released. You hopng for twins? :happydance:

Congrats to all the BFPs! Looks like i'm out. AF came this morning at only 10dpo. I had a crazy short cycle 19day total so I guess it was relatively painless. I started meds day 2 and triggered day 8. Maybe slower development next cycle will be better?
Baby dust to all!

Not hoping for twins! But maybe 2 eggs would give me a better chance of 1 being fertilized and viable!

Thanks ladies, I want to see a second line, dh sees something, but I don't. I just know how I feel and it's frustrating bc I feel like I did with dd, even peeing a lot and tightness with sex as dh told me it was before. No infections as I have monthly labs for my kidney and pancreas transplant, they test for uti and any other infection. But, negative tests. They want bloods as I told them home tests are negative. They said too many symptoms to be negative and blood is more sensitive. So, my brain sees test says no, my body says wtf lo,

I had some random spotting yesterday, the day after my follicular ultrasound and I have never had that happen. My Dr. wasn't available so I talked to the on call Dr and she said thinks the spotting was my period starting in CD18 and is because this cycle is only my second cycle since stopping breastfeeding and I shouldn't be on Clomid yet and to wait until my cycle is regular again. But A) Ive never had a regular cycle in my life and B)My regular Dr wasn't concerned at all with me starting Clomid. Also I haven't spotted since so obviously I am not starting my period....

Anyway just kind of down to not have a great follicular ultrasound on CD17 and then spotting on CD18 when I don't even normally ovulate till CD22 or so.

Anyone else spot on Clomid or after a follicular ultrasound or in the week leading up to ovulation?

I had this EXACT thing and was so confused but it was the cycle I got my BFP! I ovulate bang on CD14 but on CD10 I had spotting once off -brown little spots. I thought I had ovulated early but my follicle scan on CD12 confirmed I was yet to ovulate and bloods drawn on CD15 said I ovulated on CD14. So the spotting for me was a huge fertile sign that led to my BFP!!
The spotting could also be from irritation from the translational scan ...

You LITERALLY just became my favorite person haha

Even if we don't get a BFP this cycle I'm just SO SO glad to hear from someone else directly who had this!

Thank youuuuu!'n

This is my first time using a OPK. I had what I thought was ovulation bleeding 2 days ago. We only were able to BD yesterday and I just took this test now but I would think that I either ovulated already or I haven't ovulated yet. Is that correct based on this test?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
Can I join? Testing September 28th! Currently waiting to O in 3-5 days, very faint OPK currently but last month it shot up to positive really quickly and unexpectedly so I am on keeping on my toes for it. Going to start BDing basically every day from tomorrow to Thursday. My hubby has been very excited for this part, lol. It's only our second cycle TTC.

Baseballmom- can't really tell based on the test which it is. You could have ovulated or are still gearing up. I went from that negative to a very positive within 12 hours last cycle. Then the next time I tested it was back to that faint line. If I hadn't tested, I would have missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->