September testers - 15 bfp!

Got a call back from the fertility clinic. They are in business for the HSG and it will be booked for my October cycle. Just supposed to call them on the first day of my cycle. Will cost 250. Not terrible I suppose. Next cycle will be my 14th cycle, so I feel like that is a fair enough time to have an HSG done.

Brill news, wishing you all the best belle! I went see gyno for first time yesterday, I'm on cycle 14, he is referring for a HSG too and a scan, let us know how it goes, I'm starting to get nervous but I know it needs to be done. Best foot forward n all that. Hopefully by xmas we both have our bfps 😀 Xxx

Cat you did not bombard the board with your news. It is a big part of your ttc journey and that is what we are all here for. To listen and support through ALL of it. Can't wait for your tww to be over so we can see a BFP!

Jess that's fab fab news. Sounds so similar to my experience

Rosh that's not even a squinter! It's totally a BFP. And usually all I see is a white glaring space when others see a vvvvf line!!

Well, I was hoping for it to have been even darker, but it's certainly much less of a squinter than yesterday afternoon!! I'll take it!!!
:bfp::bfp::bfp:

Attachments

• 20160913_031843.jpg
    20160913_031843.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 25
Belle.. Good luck.. Yeah it's a bit expensive but so worth it if it gets you your forever baby.

Rosc.... Oh my can wait to see your test today!!

Congrats Rosc!!

Glad everything is set up Belle!

Afm, I'm wondering if I'll be able to give FF enough data to confirm O but I'm confidant in being 3 or 4 dpo as it is. Normally only my left ovary gets sore (II think I O from that side 75% of the time) but this month both did and that's never happened. Now I'm not only hoping that this is finally my month, twins have been crossing my mind too.

Awesome Roschey!! Nice lines :)

Goldee - had we not skipped this cycle I would be very hopeful so much cm is a sign. We did bd 5 days before O, which I guess there is a teeny chance. I'm sorry AF got you!

Cat & Roschey I'm sorry about your relatives medical issues. Never easy to see someone go through that.

Weebles, I SO hope you get your twins! I'd love twins so that I will never have to go through this TTC bull---t ever again.

Its good to have an answer about when the HSG will be, but now I'm more terrified than ever. I couldn't even sleep last night. What ifs keep racing through my head. What if we have unexplained infertility. What if nothing works. What if we go broke TTC. What if.....

I've pretty much decided if we do ever conceive and have a baby that we won't actively try ever again. We'll just NTNP and be happy with what we have and hope for the best.

That's exactly why I want them, it gets tough ttc and it'd be nice to only have to do this once!

I worry about unexplained fertility too but that can also mean it's only a matter of time. And in so many cases clomid helps! Don't get too far ahead of yourself, there are many options and neither one of us has tried even one so there is lots and lots of room for hope.

Well, I was hoping for it to have been even darker, but it's certainly much less of a squinter than yesterday afternoon!! I'll take it!!!

What brand of test did you use? I used pink lined ones with dd, blue dye this time and had some iffy tests

What brand of test did you use? I used pink lined ones with dd, blue dye this time and had some iffy tests

I was using some of the cheap ones from dollar tree first. Then this morning I broke out the FRER!

Congrats Rosch!

AFM, AF is due tomorrow. Sore boobs and pre-AF cramps are my symptoms. I was also a bit nauseous last night (I was up most of the night with my youngest who has a nasty cold). But that's all usual before AF starts.

Good luck to you all clomid girls :)
Hurray for you Rosc :) Ill update the list tonight.

Congrats Roschey, how exciting!

Katy, I hope AF stays away. At least you don't have too much longer to wait!

AFM, waiting on results of my beta test today. I won't know for another 4-5 hrs.

So I dont know how the ticker works.. does he go 13 dpo testi g tomorrow? I held off tiday did not test. Not sure when I shoulf.. thursday or friday. Tested with the boys at 13 or 14dpo (was reading old posts of mine) and one I had written that with my first I had tested bit early and bfn then on the day AF should arrive or after (2-3) days later I got bfp. So I am nor counting me out.. yet.. but not realy hopeful either.

That's exactly why I want them, it gets tough ttc and it'd be nice to only have to do this once!

I worry about unexplained fertility too but that can also mean it's only a matter of time. And in so many cases clomid helps! Don't get too far ahead of yourself, there are many options and neither one of us has tried even one so there is lots and lots of room for hope.

Thanks Weebles, I really do need to keep reminding myself of that. 95% of people will conceive within 2 years. What is the likelihood that I fall within the 5% who don't?? Even if we are unexplained our tests are showing lots of strengths so far, so I need to focus on that. I keep telling myself lately that maybe it really does take up to a year. We'll be at a year in November/December so we've still got time.

Congrats Rosch!!! H&H 9 months!

Negative OPK this morning, positive one tonight. Tried to BD but hubby is super tired and we couldn't get it done. Hoping to try again tonight. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->