September testers - 15 bfp!

Congrats, Janis! Great news!!!

Roschey - I hope your numbers keep rising! FX and positive thoughts!

Weebles - I was wondering about the possibility of twins this cycle too as at my ultrasound I had one mature follicle at 22mm and one almost there at 15mm 2 days before ovulation. If I'm not pregnant this month doc is starting me on clomid which def ups the chances...not sure how I feel about that!

I've had a head cold that starting coming on at 1dpo and today at 6dpo I got home from work and had a fever of 99.1. I don't think fevers are common with colds? Hoping it's an implantation sign!

Janish - congratulations :)

Seeing you geting bfn at 11dpo makes my hopes go up. But I am sure I cant wait as long as you to test.

Added few newones :)

Im going for a short trip tomorrow, will probably check in on my phone but no updates I think.

I was today so hell bent on just waiting for AF to show. Now I am back to, mabydo one more in the morning?!
Agh!!

So, it the light short only spotting for not even 2 full days, wasn't af then CD42 or 46 here. Symptoms not subsiding. And have gained a lb in last month. 1 lb. Is not much. But I have stayed the same weight for 8 months.

Yay Janis!!! Come join us in the May 2017 babies threads. :)

Congrats Janisdkh!

AFM, no AF yet but also a BFN. So I'm out. I just hope AF starts today so I can start all over.

Im sorry Kate

So 2 weeka after I got pos opk I start my periods. Yes the :wich: got me and I am kind of just happy about it. First cycle after loss is over and it was kind of a normal cycle. At least it is like I used to be.

So I am out for this month :) good luck guys! Huge amonut of :dust: to you all ;)
Ill still come and read :)

Congratulations Janisdkh!!! H&H 9 months!

Well I guess you can put my positive HPT down for the 9th as that's when I was expecting my period.. I did get one on the 14th though ..

Wow due in May.. I get to hopefully enjoy a spring/summer baby <3

Like Missdoc said come to the mid May board!! Will be so awesome to have some "old friends" join us!

Meep the watery CM is a great sign! I also never get that after O. Usually dry up. So that was one of my first signs that a BFP was possible.

Sorry to all the ladies who got hit by AF. At least for those like Cat who were waiting for their first AF after their MC it is a bit of a cleansing sort of feeling.

Ooh I usually dry up too, before it goes creamy/tacky, but that hasn't happened yet. Hmmm ...

With my little girl, I only remember having loads of smooth white CM, but I wasn't nearly as frantic a symptom spotter then as I am these days. I do feel a bit nauseous this morning, so we will see! Could have something to do with my 2 year old deciding she wanted to breastfeed ALL NIGHT while lying on top of me. :/

I've got quite a lot of gas too ... such lovely conversations we have on this board.

Hi ladies, I am new to this site.

I am 11dpo and started experiencing symptoms around 4dpo. With the last 2 pregnancies I had I knew right away, but MC both :(

Now I feel that I am, but feel too scared to get excited.

At 7dpo I had a slight brown tinge in CM, once off. Haven't seen anything again. I have so much gas, tummy cramps, heavy bb but only slightly. I want to believe but so scared if it's not, or that it won't stick.

Want to test on Sunday, 18 Sep. Not sure if I should, or if I should wait a few extra days?

This TWW is the worst.

The elusive pre-AF spotting has arrived so I can probably expect AF on Sunday right on time :(

Cat- Sorry sweetie <3 Always kinda refreshing though that things are moving a long correctly when you have af after a loss. Good luck xxoo

Sorry to everyone who's af showed :( :( Damn thing

Missdoc and Danny- :D Joined the thread last night weeeee

Angelique- Your symptoms really do sound promising !

Thank you everyone for the grats xxoo

Hey everyone. I'm 7/8 dpo here, never get CM but getting lots.. Very unusual for me, temps dipping tho and other symptoms dwindling.

If I'm not lucky this time getting HSG done possible next cycle, really hoping I don't have to. Scared lol,

Good luck all those near testing and congrats everyone that has their lovely BFPs!! &#128536; Xx

Good luck jelly, I've got the CM too. Hoping it means something for us!

Thanks lovely! My will power is no better this month gone thru 8 tests already &#128514; Anyway sending lots of love n positive vibes ur way , look forward to ur updates! Xxx

Hi, this is my first post - joining in on the 2 week wait now. I'm only 3dpo and testing on Wednesday 28th September &#55357;&#56833;

Hahahaha, 8 tests :haha: ... I was SO awful last month with my testing. I am NOT going to be spending £40 on tests this month. :D

Hi Dandelions ... not TOO long to wait, though it feels like forever. Hope you get that BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->