September testers - 15 bfp!

Does anyone else find it sexyy when dh, or oh, are totally into ttc as much as you are? Dh works overnights and goes to bed around 12 noon during the week. Around 12:30 today I get a random text from him, with a picture of him aroused, and it says. " hey, get in here sweetie. A baby isn't going to make itself". I found it sex and cute and cried lol. But, still bd and it was nice. He is so into this and is determined to get me pregnant sooner than later.

Grats on the positive Roch <3 Blessings
sorry ladies been so busy lately with kids starting school etc..
Well I am a few days late for AF.. Last two af's were right on time after my m/c so I am not sure how I am late now.. I tested at 11dpo(which would make me 5 days late) it was negative but now I am thinking I was only 9dpo.. So going by that I should have started my period on the 10th(making me 3 days late).. I am never late .. I feel like it might be coming tonight though.. Stupid body from mc... If not I will be testing tomorrow for sure. I have no symptoms... maybe slight cramps, had three bouts of woozy but nothing.. Jotted that down to over eating. No sore nips or boobs...

Curious note, has anyone ever reused an old negative test and it be positive from a new pregnancy? Yes I know not to chance that and call it a positive but wouldn't it be fun??? One of you preggy ladies should test it out for us :D :D :D

AF is due today/tomorrow. I'm soooooo nervous. Checking for blood every time I go to the toilet, expecting it but hoping it isn't there. My pre-AF cramps are so obvious I don't dare hope. I'm quite nauseous but that doesn't mean anything as I often am just before AF starts.

IF AF doeasn't beat me to it, I'll test tomorrow morning.

Here goes. Usually, soon after I write a post like this, she shows her ugly face... Will see soon enough I guess...

So Im 13 dpo. Could not wait longer to test again (POAS!!!) And big fat bfn. So I am pritty sure I am out. There isnt a hint of a line.
So there us the next month. Hope I can hold out longer then before starting testing.
I always had litle hope even if signs and feeling said not pg cause we timed it perfectly and also last two times I used OPK i got pg with my boys :haha: Af should be here I think tomorrow or friday. Will be good to just start over :)

Cat you and I are in the same boat. I just my first post mc AF and although a little disappointed.. I'm ready to start fresh

Sorry to hear about your BiL Cat :-(.

I think I'm out this month, I forgot how much long haul flying messes with my body. I had my visit from Aunt Flo just before we went and had quite a bit of EWCM while we were there so I was sure I'd O'd early (wasn't due to ov until the end of this week according to my calculations) but today I'm feeling what I'd swear was ov cramps so not a clue what's going on. It's out first month ttc so I don't want to go buying opk's or temping just yet. I think I'll assume that it's an anovulatory cycle, wait for AF and try it again next month.

Morning ladies....I haven't been on in a bit been super busy but had my 2nd iui yesterday and now in the TWW again*sigh*.....bloodwork for pregnancy test is scheduled for the 27th but I'll probably test around the 23rd lol

Congrats to everyone with BFP's so far and sorry for everyone with AF.
i still have 4 days to go until AF is due, i will be shocked if i dont see her but im sure she will come right on schedule. I am not positive about this month at all lol and just want to know already or start over.

We heard good newa of my BIL they dont think that the thing i his head (now 3cm) is a tumor. It is some kind of growth but.. now they say it is in a bad place for operation. So he will be on seizure medication and they will check on this thing in his head after few months.

Cat - that's great news! Hopefully they will find a way to shrink it if they can't remove it.

Afm, 7 dpo today and have some spotting apon checking. Just hoping to at least match my 8 day Lp from my previous cycle. I used to always spot starting as early as 5 dpo pre DS and lp was 11 days. Since DS it seems like I would go from spotting to Af in a day. I'll update when she shows.

Cat- So sorry to hear :( I have had multiple tumors in my head, multiple surgeries.. For me though mine is genetic and the growth grew behind my eardrum each time. It sucks and caused me hearing loss etc... :'(

I am so sorry your brother has to deal with this, as anything in the head can be scary.

So my hcg blood work showed my level at 21.4
I'm kind of freaking out. I don't want to lose this baby too! I'm about exactly 4 weeks, so it might not mean anything except that it's super early, but I can't help but worry. We're still waiting for my progesterone results to come back. They are checking my levels again on friday.
I know it's possible to have a low starting level like this, even some slow rising levels, but have any of you or anyone you know gone through it and had a normal, healthy pregnancy??? Friday can't get here soon enough!!

Roschey I'm sorry that your first number isn't heartening, but I've seen over and over stories that it's the rise rate, NOT the number itself. I know that doesn't help. I hate hate hate waiting on lab results... it really is the worst. I hope that Friday gets here VERY quickly for you and they give you the results the same day and don't make you wait the weekend.

Well this was unexpected as my symptoms are not strong, no breast pain, no nipple pain. I do have some nausea especially this morning but I keep it at my eating habits lately suck.... Umm I am dumbfounded :o Had no idea this happened this month!!!!!!!!!!

I was supposed to get my period on the 9-10th :o Took a test and WAS NOT expecting this at all..

We said if it doesn't happen this month we are focusing on our business instead.
Well it happened and here is hoping its our rainbow baby <3 3rd times a charm right?
14324276_10157392634265551_8901026667561483454_o.jpg

Well this was unexpected as my symptoms are not strong, no breast pain, no nipple pain. I do have some nausea especially this morning but I keep it at my eating habits lately suck.... Umm I am dumbfounded :o Had no idea this happened this month!!!!!!!!!!

I was supposed to get my period on the 9-10th :o Took a test and WAS NOT expecting this at all..

We said if it doesn't happen this month we are focusing on our business instead.
Well it happened and here is hoping its our rainbow baby <3 3rd times a charm right?

Yay! Yay! Yay!!!
Congratulations!!!

I was supposed to get my period on the 9-10th :o Took a test and WAS NOT expecting this at all..k

Awe congrats fx for a super sticky bean for you.
Afm, I spoke to my sister whose has had 6 pregnancies, 3 of which were healthy, 2 miscarriages, and a still born. Anywho, she says ib is when full blown af. If that's the case I am on CD42 or so of a 29 day cycle. Still bfn on hpt. Blood work soon and bought a different type of test for may e this weekend

O'd today, officially in my TWW! Did as much BD as we could, we shall see! Congrats Janisdkh on your BFP,

Hi!

About 6 dpo here and no symptoms at all, except a random re-emergence of some watery CM, which isn't really typical for me. Still, having no symptoms means nothing, as last month I had every symptom going and then got my AF lol.

She is due September 23rd this month. I reckon I'll be able to hold out until 21st at the latest before I start obsessively buying tests and piddling all over them. It's like a compulsion. :/

Well I guess you can put my positive HPT down for the 9th as that's when I was expecting my period.. I did get one on the 14th though ..

Wow due in May.. I get to hopefully enjoy a spring/summer baby <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->