September testers - 15 bfp!

Congrats meep and mom2!!!!!

Peanut- Looks promising! I used fdollar store tests and had positives at 9dpo before
:)

mamajaiy - evaps only happen on a dried test :) So it is possible you are lining up nicely :)

this was a generic target brand early response test

PeanutMomma I've used 5 (yes 5) dollar tree and one from Dollar General. 4 of them have vvvvfaint lines. Give those a try tomorrow!

Husband reminded me that my first test with dd was pretty faint at 1 day late for af. It was an early response test. And my dollar store tests then we're faint at 3 days late, even though I had the bfp. So, he said maybe I'm testing way to early. But, I plan to still test lol. Probably not til Saturday

How do you take the test apart and see anything else

The test clips together in two halves which can easily be prised apart ... if you whip the little paper strip thing out it's much easier to see the indent and any hint of colour that might be hiding there lol.

How do you take the test apart and see anything else

The test clips together in two halves which can easily be prised apart ... if you whip the little paper strip thing out it's much easier to see the indent and any hint of colour that might be hiding there lol.

I could see even less when I pulled apart. So there would be an indent? Now I want to get out of bed and go look again. Well I can't find it I the trash oh well.

There's always an indent where the pink would sit if there was a reaction with hCG, it's just usually really hard to see.

Morning Ladies,

AF just reared her ugly head :( Maybe next time.

Congrats on all the BFP's :) Happy, healthy pregnancies to all. xoxox

Thank you both for the kind words Jelly and MisDoc. :)

I though AF had started this morning so I phoned my dr for the Clomid rx. I'm still waiting for a call back but the spotting has stopped now. I'm just nervous because what if I miscalculate day 1 of my cycle and I mess everything up.

Hey there ladies!

Congrats to the few new BFP's! And sorry to everyone the witch got.

Cycle day 13 over here. Been Dtd all week. Here's hoping! Unfortunately I'll miss the end of Sept for the next testing round but will be testing first week of October!! Still got my fingers crossed for you gals <3

Hi ladies - AF showed yesterday. Good news is I only spotted a few hours before AF showed! Waiting for call back from doc to start clomid. Weebles - I'm sure your doc will advise.

Tmi, but still, so dh and I bd this morning as I have had cramping and af due between the 27th and 30th. So if af is coming bd usually helps bring it on and relieves cramps for me. Well, we bd and everything felt tight afterwards. Lol even dh said that he hasn't felt things that tight since I was pregnant with dd. Well, 10 minutes later we went at it again. We had to stop bc it caused so much pressure and nausea. I have had this once before. At 5 weeks pregnant with dd. But, I'm not sure O
If I need to note as symptom or write it off. Trying to hold out til Saturday to test again. After it felt like early contractions, for those when have had LOs you know what I mean, the ones that are painful and cause nausea but you are dealing with it. It took 15 minutes to go away. Opinions please

After climax in early pregnancy with LO, things used to get tight around my womb and you could see it for a minute or two before it went back down into my pelvis lol ...

Hi ladies. I am new to this site and I am hoping to join your thread even though it's so late in the month. I have been TTC my first for a little over 1 year now. A little about myself. I am on Metformin for the last 2 months. I do not have PCOS but my dr still said this would be helpful for me. this month I was also on my first round of Femara. Anyways... I am 11-12 DPO. I tested on day 10 and got a BFN. My cycles are about 26 days so I'm expecting AF around 9/25. I am trying to hold out but I am so bad at symptom spotting that I'm driving myself crazy. I had a sharp pain in my right lower abdomen on 9/20 which I thought was implantation. It only lasted a few second but it was very intense. Since then I have only felt a light cramp here or there also only lasting a second. What do you ladies think? Am I out this month or do I still have a chance? Am I the only one who obsesses during the TWW?

9 DPO tomorrow. Ugh, do I test early or be sensible and wait? Maybe I'll compromise and test Saturday morning at 10 DPO. I just want t start peeing on things! I have two FRERs and a few random tests I got off Amazon but I don't think they are super sensitive. I don't want to waste the FRERs, they're so expensive.

Sorry for the AF ladies :'( At least you are not stuck in limbo now and you can soon try again. Nice little stress break for awhile <3

Symphony- You can test, just use a cheapy walmart or dollar store brand :) I have had positives at 9dpo before but dont be afraid if you have a negative :p it's early

Marie- are you sure you didnt ovulate later this time around? Those pains you mentioned sound like ovulation pains to me which is how I get mine.;) Just wait a few days to test so implantation can occur 1st.. Hmmm then again that could have been implantation pain but to me it sounds more like ovulation GL!

So, anyone have a cesarean before, then early in next pregnancy or this time, have stinging pain in scar? I have that off and on now, read it can be a symptom bc things are slowly expanding. Probably just pulling at strings? And I still have, though not as worse, pain in pelvis. Entire area back pain too

Symphony- I can totally relate! I'm 9dpo today and am getting seriously impatient to test! I usually wait until at least 10dpo but it's always so torturous :wacko:

I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic because we only dtd once before o (I o'd on cd14 which is quite early for me)...but I had what I'm sure was implantation cramping at 7dpo. It was an intense pulling/pinching sensation that took my breath away a few times. But I might be crazy and it might not hold on even if it did implant, so I'll try not to get too invested! :coffee:

I never heard back from my OBGYN.... Really unlike them but what I thought would turn into cd1 turned out to be just spotting so it doesn't matter anyway. I just feel silly, I'm a grown woman and it shouldn't be this hard to figure out when AF is staring, lol! Looking at my past charts AF should be here tomorrow, maybe Saturday. I'm still spotting so I'm trying to prepare myself but I have not had my normal witchiness which is bizarre!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->