September testers - 15 bfp!

Congrats Mom2gremlin and _Meep_!

Mariexoxo, welcome and good luck! No, you're definitely not the only one obsessing in the TWW, this forum is full of us :winkwink:.

Congratulations ladies, so many bfps. How many is it now for this group?
Fingers crossed for many more to come x

Congrats to all the bfp. I am currently waiting for ovulation and hoping to catch an eggy...

Symphony - I'm also planning on testing at 9dpo. I know it's early but I just can't resist! Trying not to get my hopes up but I do feel quite 'symptom-y'

Fx for everyone still waiting to test!

I have lost 2 lbs. In the last 2 weeks. I am eating more and feel uber bloated but lost weight? My bbs don't hurt as much on the sides, more in front now, and I have some cleavage going on in a sports bra lol. I am small busted so to have cleavage is great lol. Jeans are tighter. This is different for me bc I didn't lose weight with dd. Soon I hope to have clear answers.

What is the next step for you? Have you had a blood test? Are you taking any vitamins/folic acid, despite not being sure?

Just got off the phone with the nurse at my OBGYN. Clomid on cd 5-10 and then an ultrasound on cd 14. She talked to me about some kind of trigger shot which I wasn't anticipating but it will make timing easier so we're on board. Officially today is cd 1 and despite being out my spirits are high!

On the list 8 but mom2gremlin was not on it but put her on bottom. So 9.. and 1 loss 😢

Wow this is a lucky month it seems.
9 BFP. IM sorry to hear there was a loss though. 😢
I am currently in limbo waiting to O then i will start symptom spotting and obsessing with the rest of you lol

I am not allowed to take prenatal vitamins due to my transplant. But, I have been taking this powder for fertility that is a certain B vitamin, and Folic acid. I am posting a pic. Dh says these are positive. DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT PINK LINES? I have another pick pointing to where he sees it

Attachments

• 65_1474644190716.jpg
    65_1474644190716.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 39
Peanut- I think I see something on the top one, but the lighting makes it a little hard to tell. FX for you! :dust:

I got a bfn this morning but I'm trying not to despair since af isn't due until the 27th. If we didn't conceive this cycle we'll be making plans for iui, so all is not lost! <3

Peanut- I think I see something on the top one, but the lighting makes it a little hard to tell. FX for you!

I got a bfn this morning but I'm trying not to despair since af isn't due until the 27th. If we didn't conceive this cycle we'll be making plans for iui, so all is not lost!

A few people have said that. The skinny one, or top one is Wondfo but, I didn't know when I got them from I tenet they'd be in Chinese so no clue what directions are, and can't find an expiration date on package anywhere. So maybe expired. The fatter test is from a doctor's office so not early response one, also internet . Not expired. I maybe see something but not enough to be confident

So the for sure not expired test no one sees anything? Lol if expired it could be false faint right?

Maybe take a picture in better lighting and tweak it a bit?

PeanutMomma I feel like I see something on both but it's hard to tell...take more pics!! This may be the start of that BFP &#128522;&#128522;

Good lord! I don't think I've had ovulation cramps this bad ever. 2 days straight even. Usually we skip bd when I'm this rough but we've still managed this month! Feeling extra hopeful haha. Still 2 more days of prime time and then let the crazy POAS addiction begin yet again! :p haha

Hope all you ladies with your bfp's are getting on well! And Fx for the rest of us!

Also - side note - the other McDanny posted a bfp on a different page so there's one more BFP! On a dpo play by play on here :-D

Peanut, like the others I think I see the line on the top. Looks promising! Can you take another photo in brighter light, like go outside maybe?

Omg omg omg! Can you guys see it??? Top one is from today, 9DPO. Bottom one is from 7DPO (yeah, I know...I'm crazy). I definitely think it has color! I wasn't going to test today, obviously since I tested after work, I was going to wait until tomorrow morning. And this was a cheap internet test. Ugh I wish I'd peed in a cup so I could check with and FRER! I will try again tomorrow to confirm, not going to tell anyone yet until I'm sure. I don't think it's an evap...what do you guys think? This is seriously the first time I've ever seen ANYTHING on a pregnancy test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly