September testers - 15 bfp!

I think 6 days in advance is the absolute limit with FRER ...

Peanut, I got positives on wondfo and frer 6-7 days before AF was due (BFP on 8dpo, with period usually starting 14-15 dpo). The wondfo was a squinter but the FRER was clearly there, light, but clearly there. That said, I think everyone's completely different, so who knows if it'll work that way in future pregnancies for me or that way for anyone else. Good luck though!

Weebles, I really hope your spotting is not impending AF, but I know that doomed feeling that AF is coming. I didn't have spotting with this pregnancy but I did have major cramps, so it was easy to think that AF was on her way. So who knows! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyway! And I knooow, isn't that ticker adorable. I had a hard time choosing between that one and the cravings one. But how could you pass up water bears, the one ring, and dragon eggs? Lol. Too cute.

Ask, I hope clomid works wonders for you. I was looking forward to going on it myself if I didn't get that BFP soon. Good Luck!!

Congrats meep!! So exciting!

MissDoc, I had to save the link for the ticker you're using, it's great!

Jelly, Pap smears are difficult for me too and it's not something I normally talk about but I understand. Maybe if you express how concerned you are they will prescribe something. I wish I had spoken up before instead of after. However, I am glad that I had it done and there is supposedly a fertility boost for a few months afterwards so try to focus on that!

I tried unsuccessfully to wait until 10dpo to test but now that I'm officially there I decided not to. I noticed just the tiniest bit of spotting this morning so I expect AF to be here around Friday. Unless I get some blatant symptoms I will test Saturday when I'm actually late. I really felt like this was my month and I still do but spotting just means AF for me and reality is slowly sinking in.

Thanks for your reply & advice, means a lot xxx I think i will ask for some help to take off the edge!

Ah fingers crossed that its implantation weebles :hugs: Sincerely hope its your month, your temps look great! xxx

Opinions here? I swear one second I see it the next I don't quite see it. Taken 4 minutes after dipping into urine. Should I think there's hope and retest Saturday at what would be 6 days to expected af

Attachments

• 61_1474488402490.jpg
    61_1474488402490.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 30
i see somethingpeanutmoma but not too sure if it has any colour.
i would definatly test again on sat!

Got these lovely evaps(?!)...2 out of my 4 test had them. I'm 7dpo at least I was occupied for 20 mins staring and tweaking

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1474483241049.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1474483241049.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 12
And usually af is 15 dpo, but I guess I O early this time. So inoted of af on cd29. If is 15dpo, then af will be due cd26

I do think you can see something there! Take the test apart and SCRUTINISE it lol!

I second guess them being evaps cause I only saw them when the test was wet. And I took another diff brand but still a cheapie and got the same thing

Mamajay if you got them on different tests, I'd say they're not evaps. Looks like a brewing positive to me!

Peanut, I see something on yours too! Retest tomorrow!!

Keeping positive vibes...they have a tiniest amount of color which is enough for me!!! PeanutMomma did you test again?

Peanutmomma if you take it out and lay it flat on a white piece of paper or tissue it can sometimes show better. Is the "pregnant" line pink on your test? I see a line but it looks pink.

No its supposed to be blue I'm supposing bc control is blue. So I just remembered 27th dd the day after af was due I got a very faint bfp. But, the tests were early detection tests. So, I guess with her I may not have registered yet either. Oh well, I have af cramps so, either early af, a week early, or implantation?

I was 12dpo with DD and got a faint BFP in the afternoon at work. So could be that you have to test at time of AF. But still testing in between isn't gonna hurt lol

Really starting to think the "evap" lines are preparing to be BFP's. Took another one same brand and got another line in the same spot and within 6 mins fx!!!!

Congrats meep and mom2!!!!!

Peanut- Looks promising! I used dollar store tests and had positives at 9dpo before
:)

mamajaiy - evaps only happen on a dried test :) So it is possible you are lining up nicely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->