September testers - 15 bfp!

Oily! Yesss!!! Hahahahaha!!!! :wohoo: :happydance:

I am SO PLEASED for you!!! Come and feel sick with me! :D

Haven't been on here since the 5th. But, I have my doctor appt tomorrow the 12th. Hope they will refer me to ob/gyn and get answers. Spotted for under a day, back to watery cm and cp still high soft closed for over a month now

I hope you do get answers - I can't believe how long this has gone on ... :wacko:

Oily! Yesss!!! Hahahahaha!!!! :wohoo: :happydance:

I am SO PLEASED for you!!! Come and feel sick with me! :D

Lol!!! I will definitely come feel sick with you! Its waves of slight nausea now, i had it like this with my DS also and kind of the reason why i tested so early. :) hopefully it stays this way and doesnt get worse! 😂
The things we deal with for babies eh 😂

I know right, I keep telling myself it's worth it. And it is. And I really don't have it half as bad as I did with my LG, so I should be pleased. Maybe it's a boy this time!

Hope it doesn't get any worse for you. I really am so happy to see you with a BFP after our debacle back in August, hooray! And woohoo for early testing not turning out to be a load of crap this time. :D

Haven't been on here since the 5th. But, I have my doctor appt tomorrow the 12th. Hope they will refer me to ob/gyn and get answers. Spotted for under a day, back to watery cm and cp still high soft closed for over a month now

I hope you do get answers - I can't believe how long this has gone on ... :wacko:

So, the docs said, and now I'm uber thrown for a loop, if you even just spot 18 hours, no cramps no clots even earlier than expected af. It is your af. And unless I have 5 months with no bleeding or spotteng, but negative tests then they don't feel a need to be concerned. They're checking my thyroid, even though I have not gained nor lost weight. So, what we are told, to see your doc if periods aren't normal for more than a couple months, I was told are just periods. So, I guess nothing came of it, except k owing unless I have a blazing dark bfp, and beta positive they won't help me. And I had to see my general practicioner, they don't refer you to gyno unless there are issues with pap. And no period for months. So, whatever. I was okay with no pregnancy, but the 3 bfp then negative blood got me. Their answer is all false positives, on 3 separate different brand tests on 3 different days. So, I guess never trust anything.

They are being exceptionally useless arent they.. seriously, how is that considered af!?
I sure hope you get answers soon

I know right, I keep telling myself it's worth it. And it is. And I really don't have it half as bad as I did with my LG, so I should be pleased. Maybe it's a boy this time!

Hope it doesn't get any worse for you. I really am so happy to see you with a BFP after our debacle back in August, hooray! And woohoo for early testing not turning out to be a load of crap this time. :D

If minimal morning sickness leads to boys then i am in for it lol! I have one crazy boy already...two!?! Eek LOL!
Oh yes the august debacle 😂 i almost forgot!
Im happy to be here and very excited to follow your journey also! Cheers to a H&H 9 months! I have an oct bfp page going in the first tri
Jump over and join in ;)

Hehe, technically I'm a September BFP but who cares. :D

My morning sickness is decidedly rank today, could do with a moan with others going through it!

I'm with you, Meep. Lots of morning sickness (really, all day sickness) here. Worst in the mornings and at night, but rears it's head off and on all day. It's so draining to cope with nausea all the time. I haven't tried anything that works for me other than eating all the time. And even that doesn't work very well. I am counting down the days until second trimester!

Urgh, it sucks. Eating was warding it off temporarily for me, but today that hasn't really worked ... plus I can no longer think of anything I actually want to eat! Everything looks and smells horrid. :(

Last time it went at 9 weeks for me ... I so hope that will be the case this time, but somehow I doubt it.

At least you only have a couple more weeks to go hopefully, now your baby is the size of the One Ring! I wonder if mine is the size of a Nerd yet ...

Just reading up on how everyone is. Back to tww for me. Doc said that my spotting was af even if only when wiping and little of it. So, at least that's stress of my back

Peanut, here's to hoping that your cycle feels more normal this go round and you have clear and obvious BFP lines soon!

Got my :bfp: today!! I think.. hope haha.. you can see a pic in my journal.. cant seem to be able to post pic while on my phone.

So I'm a bit behind in this I mentioned my AF was due 29th October, today I woke up and went to use the bathroom and found tons of creamy egg white CM. I'm probably between 7DPO or 4DPO not sure since last cycle I was late so this one I might be early. has anyone had lots of egg white CM and been pregnant?

Here's hoping then I think I have the possible "cold womb" symptoms so I'm keeping warm my feet and have the laptop on my belly keeping me warm. Seems to be working :D FX ladies!

Extra: It would be a rainbow baby since I've had 2 MCs with hubby and 1 MC before at 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->