September testers - 15 bfp!

Peanut, if your obgyn on 10/12 refuses to do an ultrasound, I'm thinking you should call your insurance patient advocacy line (if there is one) and complain, or budget for a private scan. Some people online have stories of having negative beta and urine but positive ultrasound. I think it's really rare but hopefully you are one of those people.

Peanut, I never saw anything in the test pics you posted. That doesn't mean it wasn't there, faint lines don't photograph particularly well, but it does mean it was faint.. Which means that at least in this case you are not one of the rare women who's Hcg does not cross from their blood to their urine because you had a line And if your Hcg crossed from your blood to your urine that also means a blood test would most definitely pick up Hcg in your system. I'm really sorry to say this but I really think you might have had a chemical. :( it is likely the reason why this cycle is dragging out so long for you and causing so much confusion.

MissDoc.. I was just admiring the 20 sided die, thinking I might even click on the add and see what other lovely ones were for sale... And it's your ticker!

Weebles, isn't it cute? The "geeky" babysizer ticker is my favorite. I can't wait for it to be the size of 'the one ring' or 'a dragon's egg', haha! So fun.

Peanut, if your obgyn on 10/12 refuses to do an ultrasound, I'm thinking you should call your insurance patient advocacy line (if there is one) and complain, or budget for a private scan. Some people online have stories of having negative beta and urine but positive ultrasound. I think it's really rare but hopefully you are one of those people.

It's my gp doc, ob/gyno only will see you if pregnant, gp does the paps. But, I am OK with chemical or mmc, just know that something isn't right. Thanks for allowing me to stay here ladies

6 weeks now and feeling distinctly nauseous a lot of the time lol. :(

Im good. Just dont think we have a chance this month. Spotting around ovulation, not sure when ovulated or if and we were sick so litle sex and probablynot at the right time. So cheers for the next cycle.

Awe meep, lots of lemon and ginger. It helped me through my first. Even just sniff a lemon can be helpful. Hopefully it passes soon.

Catalyst theres always the possibility! I wish you tons of luck!

My Boobs hurt so bad I can barely wear a bra.. But looking at my chart I'm just not hopeful..

Awe meep, lots of lemon and ginger. It helped me through my first. Even just sniff a lemon can be helpful. Hopefully it passes soon.

Funny you should say that as I'm drinking huge amounts of ginger and lemon cordial, which is helping. It is getting gradually worse though - just woken up and dry-heaved my way down the stairs - joy!

Funny you should say that as I'm drinking huge amounts of ginger and lemon cordial, which is helping. It is getting gradually worse though - just woken up and dry-heaved my way down the stairs - joy!

Oh boy! Good luck with that. I hope you feel better soon!

I never had any morning sickness with my pregnancy. Mild nausea that was fixed by eating something was the worst of it for me. Kind of hoping the same for the next go around lol!

I definitely had it worse last time. This comes in waves and is definitely a hunger thing, though it isn't at all nice.

Last time though, I felt sick 24/7 and threw up a lot. I hope it stays like this. :/

Well last cycle I was so hopeful I had started testing at this time. I havent even been temted now. Im not sure if I should go by my last cycle and test next monday or wait a week if I ovulated late...

I got another bfn and am onto the next cycle! Whomp Whomp. Goodluck ladies!

With the temp fall and the brown tinged cm today on the toilet paper im thinking AF is right around the corner.

Oily, that's so exciting! Just absolutely amazing! Congrats to you!

Haven't been on here since the 5th. But, I have my doctor appt tomorrow the 12th. Hope they will refer me to ob/gyn and get answers. Spotted for under a day, back to watery cm and cp still high soft closed for over a month now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"