September testers - 15 bfp!

Took to bed at 6pm yesterday as I was so I'll feeling. Vomited once and lots of thick mucus from nose and vagina. Was so warm, kept checking for fever as I haven't an immune system, so any sickness can be bad. But, no fever, slept off and on til 8am, super sore throat and ears, drinking lots of liquids. Bbs feel very heavy and bluer again. Cp still high, closed but not as soft, and really slimey/snotty cm. Husband said he will buy me a FRER, in another 2 days maybe my ic are bad. The only other thing I can think of is PID, as all, except 1, paps as been abnormal my whole life even before ever having sex. So, maybe that. But, I wouldn't see gow.

You'd have to have had a bad vaginal infection or long-standing STI for that to happen, so it seems unlikely. :S

You'd have to have had a bad vaginal infection or long-standing STI for that to happen, so it seems unlikely. :S
Well, I definitely don't have those. Just trying to rule everything out.

It's so unfair that you are being kept guessing! :(

Thanks I agree, especially bc if pregnant I have to have meds switched asap, makes me upset that my docs refuse to do anything without a nice dark positive, and a beta positive.
Here is a question, I don't remember with dd, but can the outside of areola, beyond colored area, turn blue with veins too? I remember bbs looking like a road map, but not my nipples too, and dh says my areola are larger. Maybe I can find an online coupon for FRER and get a multi pack

It's really unprofessional.

Yeah I think veins anywhere on the boobs is typical for pregnancy.

Girl, I don't know how you've held off this long on doing FRERs. I'd be obsessed by this point given all that you're experiencing.

Girl, I don't know how you've held off this long on doing FRERs. I'd be obsessed by this point given all that you're experiencing.

Bc we don't belive in spending $15 for one single test, when you can but many others at that price, and frer is known for false positives according to my docs
And by we don't believe, I mean my husband won't buy them. I am on disability for my transplant for another year, so I don't really make an income

I typically buy them from amazon where it's 13 for 3, and they come with a $3 rebate coupon, so just $10 for 3. I will say that I have gotten a ton of evaps/false lines on the curved frers but never with color. It's always gray when it's been false. It still drove me crazy. But when I got the real positives, there was no disputing the pink color. And they came up much more clearly than my cheapies. I hope you're able to get your hands on some more tests soon in case yours is a bad batch. You're so late for your period at this point it probably doesn't even need to be a FRER or early response test. I hear good things about the dollar store ones and target brand cheapies, but haven't tried them myself.

I typically buy them from amazon where it's 13 for 3, and they come with a $3 rebate coupon, so just $10 for 3. I will say that I have gotten a ton of evaps/false lines on the curved frers but never with color. It's always gray when it's been false. It still drove me crazy. But when I got the real positives, there was no disputing the pink color. And they came up much more clearly than my cheapies. I hope you're able to get your hands on some more tests soon in case yours is a bad batch. You're so late for your period at this point it probably doesn't even need to be a FRER or early response test. I hear good things about the dollar store ones and target brand cheapies, but haven't tried them myself.
Last faint bfp was seen on here by Meep and a few others, it had color the docs said those were all false positives, and beta negatives

Well I would be inclined to trust the beta over the HPT and I think I recall you saying your HPTs later on were getting a little lighter. Take another and see what happens. It might be that you had a chemical but your body needs a little help getting started up again.

Last faint bfp was seen on here by Meep and a few others, it had color the docs said those were all false positives, and beta negatives

Well I would be inclined to trust the beta over the HPT and I think I recall you saying your HPTs later on were getting a little lighter. Take another and see what happens. It might be that you had a chemical but your body needs a little help getting started up again.

Well, docs aren't even caring to look into it, just said beta negative end of story, and now 2 months late for af, and no one will help find an answer. I have never, through illegal drugs years ago, diakysus, and even after having dd I had af every month. 4 weeks to the day dd was born I had one and haven't missed one yet, til now.

Peanut, I'm sorry this is happening to you. I really do believe you had a chemical. There are a lot of ladies on here who have had chemicals who will be a good support for you if you need it.

Take another test and see what happens. I know it sucks, especially when you want something so badly! If it was a chemical you really need to see the doctor so they can get you some help. It's been a long time either way since you last had an AF which suggests either an anovulatory cycle or a very late O. Provera can get things started for you again so you can let this awful cycle go and get on to the next.

Peanut, you're 2 months late for AF? As in the last period you had was 3 months ago? I thought you were a little over a week late. I don't know how I missed that. Yeah, if you are really that late than pregnancy is the least likely answer as by that point a blood would without a doubt pick it up. I wonder if you did indeed have a chemical. Looking forward to your doc appt (on the 12th, right?).

Peanut, you're 2 months late for AF? As in the last period you had was 3 months ago? I thought you were a little over a week late. I don't know how I missed that. Yeah, if you are really that late than pregnancy is the least likely answer as by that point a blood would without a doubt pick it up. I wonder if you did indeed have a chemical. Looking forward to your doc appt (on the 12th, right?).

I spotted lightly for about a day September 3 to 4, no liner needed. In August had a 3 day period, last normal full 5 day heavy cycle was July 27th. My august one was august 4th, or I only had 1 day of no bleeding, so had a 8 day of bledding, O day cycle. Have had 3 positives in the last month, different tests on different days. If chemical that's fine, but I feel theses docs need to see me and figure this all out. The last month I have had many, many symptoms. Now bbs, hands and tummy are covered in blue veins, bbs have started to get much heavier, last night right nipple lightly oozed clear liquid, haven't seen anything from nipples since 5 weeks after dd was born, 3 years ago. Huge amounts of cm and mucus in nose, last 2 days alot of saliva, trying to just write it off, but it's getting harder to do.

A digital test is less sensitive than a blood test, but that shouldn't matter at this point because if there's any chance of it being viable you'll now have a positive blood as well, and would have enough hcg to trigger a positive on a beta, digi, and anything else you want to test with.

The fact that you've had a few "off" cycles with not much bleeding is suggestive that something else must be going on. The other explanation for not much bleeding would be that you've been pregnant this whole time and are pretty far along, but there's zero chance of that if you have negative betas. So something is definitely off here. Sorry you have over a week more to wait. :-(

Just that if there is anything to be picked up by it, it would be a clearer answer, e.g. 'Not pregnant'/'Pregnant' rather than a squinty line that is hard to be 100% sure of.

I do agree with the others though, it should be showing up in the blood test surely. I just think it's crap that they're not going to go any further towards finding out what the hell actually is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->