September Testers~Come join in!~ 279 testers, 56 BFP!

I am 8DPO got a possible positive on a CB Plus which lasted for more than 2 hours then it faded. Did a FRER, BFN. WHY OH WHY TEST EARLY :lol:

I am 8DPO got a possible positive on a CB Plus which lasted for more than 2 hours then it faded. Did a FRER, BFN. WHY OH WHY TEST EARLY :lol:

:coffee:
that's exactly why I haven't tested again! I got a faint line on the FRER at 8DPO and I decided I'm not going to test again until AF is late. lots of :dust: to you!!!

1 week late and :witch: finally arrived.

I said "What time do you call this?":trouble:

She said "If you talk to me like that I won't come at all next month!":witch:

I said "Deal!... And make that 9 months!!!!":ban:

:laugh2:

sorry Af arrived but that is the funniest thing I've heard on B&B so far

1 week late and :witch: finally arrived.

I said "What time do you call this?":trouble:

She said "If you talk to me like that I won't come at all next month!":witch:

I said "Deal!... And make that 9 months!!!!":ban:

:laugh2:

Should have made her sign a contract. ;) Sorry about AF - next month is your month!

I thought I posted here already, but guess not. Looks like I'm out for this month

looks like theres alot of us out this month. good luck to us next month ladies xx

babydust to all :dust::dust::dust:

I have been getting a faint line with IC everyday for the last week! What could this mean? I guess it might be time to get a clear blue or or an E.P.T. I have very irregular periods so it is hard for me to track ovulation, but I believe I am 21 DPO. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Good luck to everyone!

It's crazy to see on my ticker that I would be entering my fertile period ..I'd be going into my next tww soon :cry:

It's crazy to see on my ticker that I would be entering my fertile period ..I'd be going into my next tww soon :cry:

aw im so sorry :(
thats how i was! i was getting ready to Ov. I really hope the witch shows soon so you can get started on your next cycle. October is going to be a good one i can feel it!

Thanks jmandrews .. I don't think I'll be getting my October bfp.. Oh wanted tp take a break from ttc.. Since he's switching jobs.. He hadn't done anything about preventing yet, but we will see if he changes once she does finally show. Atleast I don't have to worry about spending money on tests until she comes.. I head back to the Drs in a month if she is still a no show..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->