September Testers - Over 35

:kiss: Hi guys, jumping in say hi. sorry I have been AWOL for a bit...saw my doc on the 16th, and alhumdulelah [thanks to God] All my numbers are very good - my fibroid is acting like a natural IUD.

Hubby's SA was awesome, from a 2mL sample, 76% motility, 108million plus, I can't remember morphology, I want to say 12%, she said it was incredibly high [good egyptian genes lol] long story short, his guys are healthy...

My numbers were equally good, I am ovulating, I have a lot of eggs, she was expecting like only 4 antrals, they counted 14 on one side, 12 on the other....in essence thanks mom for the good genes too! [in her words, I will be reproductive at LEAST a few more years....]

We have my procedure booked, and it may take a few passes to get it all out..we are hoping to be completely medically cleared by April, and then will proceed with the baby dancing :D.

Doc's also really happy with my cycle [thanks to you guys...I gave her my charts, and she was impressed], and I will maintain them going forward, but no potential babies until the mass is out....I won't stop my cycles with hormones, but we will use protection ...She realizes we could have a pregnancy this month [we were unprotected during O days...] but...we will wait and see.

That's it, I have to catch up on a lot... but sending :dust: to all !!! :hugs::happydance:hugs:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I will cross post to reach everyone...sorry for repeat msgs.

Congrats Princess Julia!!!!

OMG!!!! I have been gone too long LLBEAN has a BEAN!!!! I am so so happy for you! *high five* WTG!!!!!

:happydance:

I was posting a quick hi, and saw your signature and went OMG, OMFG she's preggos :) AWESOME

3 days late with a bit of spotting. I am scared to get my hopes up.

Sept has been great with all the BFP's

Is anyone planning on doing the Oct. thread?

I think Butterfly has started one already...

Hi

Can you put me down for testing sept 28th? (I am hoping AF is MIA as are all of you! :) )

Thank you :)

Morning all

Hope your well today :flower:

I am afraid that the :witch: has landed with full force today :cry:, so on with October and :dust: to us all

Yoyo and tinkershell :hugs:. I know it's hard, but take heart that we ALL feel the same as you do today at some point in our cycles, you're never alone xXx

No testing for me this month :S AF arrived this morning, so October MUST be the lucky month!! GL to the rest of you - hope someone gets a BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->