September Testers - Over 35

Milty - sorry she is being such a bitch to you. she does like to mess with us sometimes just to get our hopes up I think.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM - I put an adjusted temp in for this morning and a monitor reading og High and FF gave me crosshairs for CD12:shock: I have now put the correct temp in that I took at 3:30am which was after 3.5-4hrs solid sleep last night and FF removed the crosshairs. I don't believe for 1 second that I O'd on CD12 this cycle as my CBFM only started giving me Highs yesterday and the OPK's are - I will use an OPK at noon today and go from there. Does anyone use the adjuster all the time and pinpoint O or, is it just best to use it sometimes?

personally I don't believe in the temp adjuster lol. This comes from a couple of times when I woke up earlier and took my temp (like waaay earlier) and then took it again at my normal time and it was not that much different. I am probably wrong but hey ho lol!

personally I don't believe in the temp adjuster lol. This comes from a couple of times when I woke up earlier and took my temp (like waaay earlier) and then took it again at my normal time and it was not that much different. I am probably wrong but hey ho lol!

I agree, I don't find much difference depending on the time that I take my temperature. I think my chart would be way out if I used adjusted temperatures.

Oh my, oh my, oh my.... I posted the other day to say that I had AF. Well it seems that the witch was playing games with my this cycle. She disappeared yesterday and then my temp also jumped.

Testing this morning and got my bfp :happydance:

After my mmc last month I am very nervous but also ever so slightly excited. Can you change my AF to bfp please Wendy?

congrats struth! and i wish you the BEST this time. hugs. xxx

Morning Ladies. AF arrived this morning, so you can count me out this month. Ugh!!!!

Congrats to those with BFP's, and good luck to those who still are left to test xoxo

What a bloody day i am having. Was at toddler group this morning which was great as usual but after that the whole day has gone south. DS managed to climb onto the worktop and break the saftey catch on one of the cupboards. He took out two wine glasses and threw them on the floor. There was glass everywhere. I had no shoes on so i had to walk on the glass to get DS out of the kitchen. Feet cut to ribbons i cleaned up the glass. With feet bandaged and DS alseep i decided to put a 2nd load of washing on. It stopped mid cycle. I checked the 1st load which was in the tumble dryer to find that its only blowing cold air and everything is still wet. Arrrrgh! I then checked the weather and it was supposed to be windy but dry so i pinned the washing out on the line. It rained.

It just one of those days but what the hell is going to go wrong next? lol

Oh and my temp has shot back up the last couple of days. I thought i was getting to grips with temping and thought that like last cycle my temps would stay around the 35 mark until O. Am sure i will get the hang of it eventually.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wendy, hopefully DH is bringing you everything you need so you can stay off of your feet! I am sorry your day has sucked ass like this. :hugs:

As far as your temps go, pay no mind to them during AF...they might be very erratic, but that's totally ok. You might want to even consider not temping until around the end of AF...maybe CD5-6.

What a bloody day i am having. Was at toddler group this morning which was great as usual but after that the whole day has gone south. DS managed to climb onto the worktop and break the saftey catch on one of the cupboards. He took out two wine glasses and threw them on the floor. There was glass everywhere. I had no shoes on so i had to walk on the glass to get DS out of the kitchen. Feet cut to ribbons i cleaned up the glass. With feet bandaged and DS alseep i decided to put a 2nd load of washing on. It stopped mid cycle. I checked the 1st load which was in the tumble dryer to find that its only blowing cold air and everything is still wet. Arrrrgh! I then checked the weather and it was supposed to be windy but dry so i pinned the washing out on the line. It rained.

It just one of those days but what the hell is going to go wrong next? lol

Oh and my temp has shot back up the last couple of days. I thought i was getting to grips with temping and thought that like last cycle my temps would stay around the 35 mark until O. Am sure i will get the hang of it eventually.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wendy - so sorry you are having a crap day. here's to the weekend and a :wine::wine: or two.

AltaMom - :hugs::hugs: sorry she got you hun here's to this new cycle

AFM - Thought DD was very nearly over her cold:nope:not tonight she isn't she suddenly was getting all bunged up and snuffly she was having problems breathing with the dummy in and refused to go to sleep. well, 2hrs and 10ml calpol, 10ml gripe water, nasal spray and, calpol vapour plugin thingy later she is asleep:happydance::happydance: its at times like this I question the sanity in TTC #2:haha::haha: oh well hopefully she will be all better by the weekend and can get her back to her old routine of sleeping 7-7. Have decided to try and not use the temp adjuster but to temp when I wake up(or should I say when DD wakes me up)at about 3:30am and then again at about 6amish and see what happens. I picked the wrong cycle to start temping:haha::haha:

:bfp:Well, I'm really almost embarrassed to say i got a BFP this month, I feel a bit of a fraud to join this month and get a BFP the first month here. (A very happy sort of embarrassed!).

We've only been trying for four months and after 1 week of spotting either side of my :flow: last month, I thought I was in for a longer ride. Maybe it was the extra vit b I took after reading on this site, or maybe the September statistics were my lucky ones. Either way, thank you!
:blush:

:bfp:Well, I'm really almost embarrassed to say i got a BFP this month, I feel a bit of a fraud to join this month and get a BFP the first month here. (A very happy sort of embarrassed!).

We've only been trying for four months and after 1 week of spotting either side of my :flow: last month, I thought I was in for a longer ride. Maybe it was the extra vit b I took after reading on this site, or maybe the September statistics were my lucky ones. Either way, thank you!
:blush:

Congratulations!!!! Great news!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh my, oh my, oh my.... I posted the other day to say that I had AF. Well it seems that the witch was playing games with my this cycle. She disappeared yesterday and then my temp also jumped.

Testing this morning and got my bfp :happydance:

After my mmc last month I am very nervous but also ever so slightly excited. Can you change my AF to bfp please Wendy?

Just seeing this now! Congratulations Struth!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Sorry you had such a bad day Wendy, hope today is better :hugs::hugs:

Congrats Aunt Daisy! :happydance:

Aunt Daisy & Princessjulia - :happydance::happydance: congrats on the :bfp:'s hope you both have a very h&h 9mths

Well, DD is full of cold again being abit of a moo having her morning nap. she is so tired she is so very pale, have used the nasal spray on her and given her loads of cuddles but, she just wont go to sleep on me so have now put her down in her cot. she is having abit of a cry but its not a full on shake the house cry she keeps stopping and starting and making her I'm tired and going to sleep noises. bless her. guess I'm in for a fun filled day. Hope you all have a better day and night then I'm heading for.

Congratulations Aunt Daisy and Princessjulia! Happy and healthy nine months to you both.

AFM I'm out this month. The witch caught me this morning. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->