September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

put me down for 5th sept bt know i wont wait, keep fx for me really need this :) x x

Hi ladies! Just wondering if you could put me down for Sept. 4. AF is suppose to come Sept. 1, but I think I ovulated a little later, I had a chemical pregnancy last month :sad1: so I think my cycle is a little off. Hehe...I will probably be testing earlier though :haha:

Hi ladies! Just wondering if you could put me down for Sept. 4. AF is suppose to come Sept. 1, but I think I ovulated a little later, I had a chemical pregnancy last month :sad1: so I think my cycle is a little off. Hehe...I will probably be testing earlier though :haha:

Sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy :hug:

I doubt I'll be able to wait until the 4th either, I hope there are a lot of BFPs this month :happydance:

Sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy :hug:

I doubt I'll be able to wait until the 4th either, I hope there are a lot of BFPs this month :happydance:

Thank you, I was feeling down, but I'm starting too feel betterO:)

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF US ON GETTING OUR BFP's!!!

And good luck to all the other ladies as well!

OMG OMG OMG ... not long ay all until September!!! There are so many testers I hope there is a bfp for lots of lovely ladies!

Lots of Love, Luck and Baby Dust to EVERYONE ... lets get those BFPS!!!!

OMG OMG OMG ... not long ay all until September!!! There are so many testers I hope there is a bfp for lots of lovely ladies!

I know, i wish mine was at the beginning of the month, im only on 1 DPO ( or at least i think its 1DPO, as cycle was 36 days last month and has ALWAYS ALWAYS been exactly 28 days!)....13 flippin days left to wait till 8th Spetember...TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Im glad that im posting on here regularly this month, as it will really cool to see everyone and their BFP's every day, will make the wait a lot easier!:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Cd1 :witch:
cd2 :witch:
cd3 :witch:
cd4
cd5
cd6 :sex:
cd7
cd8
cd9
cd10 :sex:
Cd11
Cd12 :sex:
cd13
Cd14 :sex:
cd15 Today

Im off work and a bit bored at the moment.:coffee: so i just thought i would post the above...sorry if TMI...
How often do all of you BD when TTC ? My cycle is normally 28 days, so i base Ovulation on the 14th but last month it was 36 days, so we are going to keep going for another week in case i have an extra long month again. If AF appears this month i am thinking about doing all the temp checking etc, to try and identify exactly when i ovulate as it will be cycle 8 next month:sleep: - and getting all the more frustrating. Im just basing it on half way through the month at the moment.
:dohh:

Hello everyone... Thanks SarahMelissa for starting this new thread. Definitely hoping that the good luck from the August thread carries through to this one!

Could you put me down for the 18th please?

Thanks and good luck everyone.

Am feeling relief that I'm only on cycle day 6 so don't have to think about symptom spotting. Hurray!

Hi, Can you please put me down for the 26th September. Thanks.

Good luck to everyone! xx Lots of :fairydust: to all :)

hello
can you add me for the 22nd please? feeling very negative about it all at the moment. but will try to get some PMA going in time for :sex:

cd4
cd5
cd7
cd8
cd9
Cd11
cd13
cd15 Today

Im off work and a bit bored at the moment.:coffee: so i just thought i would post the above...sorry if TMI...
How often do all of you BD when TTC ? My cycle is normally 28 days, so i base Ovulation on the 14th but last month it was 36 days, so we are going to keep going for another week in case i have an extra long month again. If AF appears this month i am thinking about doing all the temp checking etc, to try and identify exactly when i ovulate as it will be cycle 8 next month:sleep: - and getting all the more frustrating. Im just basing it on half way through the month at the moment.

i like your chart! good way to map it out. i actually took a chance based on helpful info on this site and took my optk earlier than usual and it worked (this past friday)! if i had waited like the calculators indicated, i would have missed it. i think i actually ov on cd14/15 rather than 19. we didn't get to bd until about 30 or so hours after the positive so i'm hoping it worked. we did 2 more times after that (b/w sunday and today). i agree about trying to temp the next time around, but hopefully for everyone, there won't have to be a next time around. :dust:

good luck ladies!!!

sorry about the repeat of info from my other posting...

14th?! Can't believe I put the 14th lol sorry hun can you make that the 3rd? xx

can i join in? 7th for me took a chance this month on baby no2, fingers, toes and eyes crossed for everyone x

hello
can you add me for the 22nd please? feeling very negative about it all at the moment. but will try to get some PMA going in time for :sex:

Hey you need some dust?!?!?! Here's some dust!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Anyone else need some?!

Update complete ladies, and yes MelissaM i NEED SOME!!!!!!!!! :)

cd4
cd5
cd7
cd8
cd9
Cd11
cd13
cd15 Today

Looking good, hope you get your bfp!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"