September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Hello!
I'm a little slow on the uptake - sorry!
Can you put me down for the 1st September?
I'll be 14DPO on that day but LP averages at 11DPO - so I may not even make it that far.... I can hope!

Thanks!

I have been nauseus and constipated hahaha ... I cant believe I'm telling people im constipated ... think i ovulated a week early so af will be due on the 3rd or something but still not testing till 7th! ahhh I wish this week would go super quick but it wont!!! x x x Lots of Luck everyone x x x

Symptom checking already....naughty naughty...he...he
I have just found my fertility friend chart from March (M/C month) and I have just noted the symptoms i had

CD11 BD
CD15 Fatigue and cramps (1dpo)
CD16 fatigue and cramps and inc app sore boobs(2dpo)
CD19 skin break out and cramps, sore boobs (5dpo)
(numerous tests in between these dates and more sore boobs and cramps - ok LOTS OF TESTS!!!)
CD 27 BFN
CD 28 BFP...

I had cramps all day yesterday, and that why i thought i would check back and see what happenend last time to give me an indication of what to expect this time, could just be late ovulation though. In march i had really sore boobs, and i havent had them at any point during the last four months even through periods and ovulation etc. Now....I have sore boobs, not really sore but sore enough! I think that I ovulate a few days earlier than the 14th. Defo getting an ovulation kit next month...

Sorry to rant on...its my week off, and its hard enough not to think about it at work, but a week off work is worse:dust::dust::dust:...lol

Who else is due on 7th/8th September?

I'm due on the 9th (if i can hold out)
Interesting what you said about sore boobs, I didn't think about that being a symptom but today in the shower my nips hurt when the water hit them directly and then today while bd hubbs tried to play with them (tmi?) and I said "ouch no!" hmm

Hi Ladies.......ONLY ME!!! Sarahmelissa please can you put me down for testing on the 25th September the wicked old witch just got me :( Thanks x

Hey! I'm a newbie! But put me down for September 7th please!

Wow Septembers only a few days away ladies... Everyone keep their fingers crossed!!!! :dust:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

to all September's testers :) Can't wait but then I must until the 28th :wacko:

x

hi im new to the forum
can you please put me down for 6th September

Thanks so much for putting me on the list sweety - been away so hadn't seen. Your a star :)

Anyone have any hunches whether they've done it this month??

I've had weird lower abdomen pains completely out of the norm for me but otherwise i feel the same so im guessing its in my head lol. Only 1 week til i can test though!

Septembers only a few days away now ladies!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

welll AF got me today... so my new sept testing date is sept 23rd

My date might be moving up... it depends on if today is CD1 or if I have to wait until Sept 3-ish for CD1... Help?

Thanks in advance! :)

My date might be moving up... it depends on if today is CD1 or if I have to wait until Sept 3-ish for CD1... Help?

Im sorry but i have no idea, it all sounds so confusing you poor thing :hugs:

Im sorry but i have no idea, it all sounds so confusing you poor thing :hugs:

Awww... I was afraid of that. :( I'm seriously giving thought to taking my Clomid on Saturday. Worst case scenario, I lose this month. I was taking birth control 2 days ago... so it was lost then for sure. *shrugs* Screw it... I think it's CD1... so it's going to darn well be CD1. :)

Move my date to Sept 23, please! I'll test the morning before I go to my fertility clinic appt. Taking charge has to happen sometime, eh?

Megg33K
Im so sorry you are having such a frustrating time of it this month! I really hope things get on the right track for you starting with your trip to the fertility clinic! I've got my FX that things are gonna go really well for you!!!! :thumbup:

thank you sarah! hopefully I can still contribute to the sept BFPS!

positive digital test yesterday... cd25!

just coming off two back to back miscarriages 3 months ago... hoping this one is a sticky bun.

Congrats! Sending lots of positive sticky bun juju your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->