September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

lol yes jam-on-toast, i was just about to reply to you and say that you didnt give me a date, but i stalked your chart and saw you had a 28 day cycle so i just counted and made an assumption of the 17th :)

Hi Melsue, our anniversay is also on the 6th September. what day are you testing? Im due on 8th, so it will hopefully be a very nice (slightly late) anniversay present. I might test on our anniversary cos hopefully it wouldnt be too early to test.

Ill make sure I come on here and post on the 6th.

:happydance:

Hey emzdreamgirl - Wow thats awesome we have the same anniversary date.. I think Im going to test on Sept 1st we'll see how crazy I get towards the end of the cycle if I do it earlier... Ive been temping and fertility friend told me that I ovulated last week and Im 7 dpo but this is my ovulation week and my temps were already up since last week so thats a sign I already ovulated.. sooooo Im going to try and wait for Sept 1st...

I dont know about you but on our wedding day we got hit with a hurricane, we live on the East coast of the US... It was a hot humid day and it poured, we were suppose to get married outside but it didnt work out... So we got married with everyone sitting at their tables in the reception room of this old refinished barn, it was cozy with candle light.. So it turned out nice.. Hope you had a great wedding day...

Hello to everyone else lots of :dust:

Melsue- We had rain all day...good old England!! I was hoping for a nice warm September wedding, but no luck. Some of the photos that the photographer took couldnt be developed cos of rain spots on the lens, and we were all stuck outside with huge umbrella's.

I think ill prob end up testing before 8th, prob before the 6th too actually...he he..
Its CD11 for me so im keeping myself busy at the moment winkwink::winkwink:

emzdreamgirl - let me know what day you test I would love the hear how you make out.... I'll let you know if I test earlier than the 1st.... get to :sex: for the next week lucky you.... :dust:

i'm on CD3 put me down for sept 28 please

I should O CD 13-16

hey can you put me down for the first this month please, im really hoping its my month! good luck everyone, bring on the BFP's!!!!!

103 BFP's - would that be a world record??? lol....we all deserve one, and soon!!
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:headspin:
THERES ONE FOR ALL OF US....

Ok Think this is where I should post...bought a clearblue ovulation kit last night ,took the test and big smiley face appears...Poor Dh was out came home and was ravaged by me...!We have 3 gorgeous girls....So I will be testing 2nd or 3rd of september...!fingers crossed for all of us.....This is the first time trying so will have to remain positive if it a bfn...!

Hi this is our first month ttc 1 since 2 m/c this year. will be testing on 21st

i'd love to be added to the sept. group.

i should be testing around the 11th.

i'm on cd 14 of a 35 dc.

cheers!
:angel:

ohhh me too! im going to be testing on sept 3rd..i doubt i can hold out that long tho :rofl:

Please put me down for the 16th. Good luck girls!

Can you put me down for 1 Sept please? If AF hasn't shown by then I'll probably be going out of my mind and there'll be no stopping the poas!!

:dohh: Please could you change me to the 19th sept?

Thanks

Hi, Im not 100% sure but i should be testing around the 22nd September ... Can you please pop me down for then and if for some reason i realise im wrong (lol) ill get you to change it :) Confusing this ttc biz ... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->