September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Hey, can you put me down for the 3rd?

No special occasion yet, but if it is a :bfp: then will be the most special occasion ever!!

Here's praying for lots of BFPs next month, and beat the July testers record!!

hi can u put me down for sep 2nd pls
thanks nicky b

Hiya could you put me down for the 4th please thank you

Ok girls all updated. I wish you all the best for your september bfp and send you lots of baby dust :dust:

Here's to making the september thread a record and beating any other month this year :happydance:

can put me down for 5th gonna try test a day later but will prob end up doin it too early agan:)

Thanks for doing this SarahMelissa!

:witch: hasn't shown yet, but temp is dropping and everything else feels like it usually does right before she gets here, so I'm sure she's on her way. :cry:

Could you please put me down for Sept 9? (c'mon 9/9/09!!!)

Sept will be our month, ladies!!! :thumbup:

xx Chris

Hi, Im new to all of this, could you put me down for the 3rd please?

hoping the reverse psychology will work- sep tenth please x

Updates complete ladies.

And neverknew50 so glad that reverse psychology worked for you and you got your bfp :happydance: i have removed your date from here now. Good luck for a h&h 9 months :wohoo:

Oh I would looooooovvvve a May baby!!! Could you put me down for the 6th :)
Good luck girls!!!

Right, I am gonna be brave - put me down for the 6th please - would love to have a May baby for our wedding anniversary!! x

hey please can I be put down for the 7th Sept, (We will have moved in to our new house by then!)
I think the witch is gonna get me today, so this next cycle Im gonna start temping!
good luck to us all!!! xxxxx

Hi this is a brilliant idea, hope you all get yours this month. Please can you put me down for the 7th, which seems such a long time to go!!

Thank you x

Will you put me down for Sept 6th please. :flower:

Sarah Melissa, can I be put down for the 2nd Sept please.
XX

Hi!

Started clomid today, AF due on August 30th but I won't be testing until September 1st ish. I might change that lol could you put me down for the 1st??

Thank You :)

Thanks for adding your dates girls, latest updates are complete :) :dust:

Hi SarahMelissa i will be testing around 12th September if :witch: hasnt shown her ugly face
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:hugs:

Hi! Thanks for getting this going, you are right it does seem to be a lucky charm for the person who starts the thread! :winkwink:

Please put me down for Sept 6th...

Good luck ladies!

Not quite sure about my date, but....

please put me down for the 10th, any changes i will let you know.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->