September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Hey SarahMelissa, thanks for your sweet message... can you put me down for 8th please? I'll try to hold off till then! Just bought some cheapie opks... so at least I'll have something to pee on!!

:witch: came today sigh...put me down for the 9th please.

Well, I'm going to take the plunge... All going to plan OH and I will be testing on 8th Sept. We're going to start ttc again this week.

Could you put me down for the 26th please sweety? I think that is around the right time... (can you tell I have just started charting? :dohh: :rofl: )

Put me down for Sept. 3rd. She wont catch me this time. I've got dust.

can you put me down for the 2nd please :) Thanks :thumbup:

Can you put me down for the 8th please! I am new to all of this so I am sure this will be one of many tests lol!

Can you put me down for the 10th. As im back on cd1 as of today

Ok girls, all the newbies have been added and we now have 48 testers so far, so let's make that 48 bfp's :dust:

Ok girls, all the newbies have been added and we now have 48 testers so far, so let's make that 48 bfp's :dust:

Thanks a bunch SarahMelissa! You are doing an awesome job keeping this updated! I soooo hope many of us get BFP's this time! Lots and Lots of dust to all!

Thanks a bunch SarahMelissa! You are doing an awesome job keeping this updated! I soooo hope many of us get BFP's this time! Lots and Lots of dust to all!

Thanks :) i enjoy it and it keeps my mind off things, i just cant wait for september to start so we can start seeing all those bfp's :happydance:

*sighs* can you put me down for 14th?

If I make it that far I know I'm deffo late. Never comes past the 12th...and don't like the sound of 13th ;-)

Thanks honey xx

Hi Sarah Melissa,

The evil :witch: has just knocked me out of the August thread so pretty please could you add me to September 10th?

Thank you and good luck everyone!

xx

This is my first time TTC!! I hope all of the stress doesn't work against me. Put me down for Sept 7th.

Could you add me in for the 20th please?
(Just in case August doesn't work out...)

:dust: to all you lovely ladies :)

Can you put me down for the 9th. And here's hoping it's a lucky month, and for all of us who have been trying a while let it be an extra special lucky month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->