September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

September 18th for me. As long as my cycle is really going to be 40 days this time..... could be earlier.

Thanks, good luck, and loads of :sex: and :dust: :thumbup:

Thanks NeverKnew50!!! I think Im gonna need it! :flower:

Can you put me down the the 5th of Sept as AF showed up 7 days early this month. Boooooo Stupid Witch

Ok girls, updates done.

and thanks for all that dust neverknew50 hopefully it will a lucky thread for everyone :dust:

Can you put me down for the 5th x

Please put me in for 6th. Thanks :)

Hope we all get our BFPs!!

Hi, can i be very carefully put down for the first please. I have had very strange cysles since coming off the pill, but think im getting ovulation pains that lasted a week before i ovulated last month so im predicting that my af will be due around the 1st September. BUT this is likely to change! good luck to everyone!

:witch: got me this morning so can I jump in on this thread? I will say 8th Sept but that would involve me being very patient and waiting til :witch: due :rofl:

Good luck and :dust: to all!!!

Hi can you add me for the 20th please, I'm out for August. With a 40ish day cycle, i've got a long wait, but plenty bd'ing to be done.

Lots of support needed this month to get me through! Glad your all there!

Do I have any testing buddies?

Hi there - can you put me down for the 2nd please??

ta muchly xxx

10th Please hun - I too am wanting an wedding anniversary present!

x x x

hi can u put me dwn for the 12th plz xxx

can i have sept 19th

i got caught out day 39 this cycle so lets go 39 days ahead this time! :)

wish me luck

Sarah...thanks for the kind message in my inbox. Bless you. Please could you put me down for the 6th. Thanks and baby dust! X

Hi SarahMelissa,
Could I be a pian and ask to be moved to the 9th Sept please. My first AF since implanon has arrived today.
xx

Hey can you put me down to test on the 7th altho im not sure if we will actually be ttc'ing this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->