September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Sorry to the girls that she got :hugs: Onwards to the next cycle though, one step closer. Congratulations to all with BFP's :happydance: best wishes.

I folded today and tested, only 10dpo, was BFN, sigh. I refuse to test again until the 7th! :dust: to everyone!

please put me down for sept 14...hope this is my month and everybody else too!!!! baby dust to all!!!

hi SarahMelissa, please can you put me down for the 12th of September!!!
good luck to all ladies outhere!!!
AF is not welcomed here, she is not allowed.....she should only go to the people who want her

I'm out for the 1st, witch got me 2 days ago :(

Oh sorry Lizzie Moon - best wishes for next cycle - send her away soon and look forward to 'O' day again!!!

Congrats to all who got their:bfp:, that's so exciting for you!!

I folded and took a test a day early, got a :bfn: but not going to give up until the witch arrives.

:dust: to us all, we want our May babies!!

Hey, can you put me down for the 11th please - keeping everything crossed this month!!!

Thanks for doing the thread xxxx

Hi guys... right, finally got a peak on the monitor (after slacking off the BD-ing for a few days - naughty), so I should OV tomorrow. Can you put me in for the 21st please SarahMelissa? By the way - beautiful temp dip you had on Monday. Crosshairs tomorrow for you, young lady :)

Congrats to those with :bfp:'s :)

Tested yesterday and :bfn:
No :witch: yet though so i'm not out just yet...Normally get bad AF cramps the day before im due, but not had any so far and i was due on today!! Fingers Crossed!!!! :happydance: :dust:

Hey SarahMelissa...put me down for the 23rd...I've added 2 days just in case ....x

ok girls, im awake now and updates are complete :) congrates to Blossom9 on your bfp :wohoo:

Congrats to the ladies who got their BFPs - AF got me today - so no baby May baby here, come on June 2010!!

Congrats to everyone with a BFP!!! I hope it all goes well xxx

hiya ladies.. i hope to add this tread... cycle days have gone crazy.. i was really hoping to get a late september BFP and i havent even got AF yet!! ugh :( so we shall see lol.

congrats on all the BFP's and baby dust ladies :D

hiya ladies.. i hope to add this tread... cycle days have gone crazy.. i was really hoping to get a late september BFP and i havent even got AF yet!! ugh :( so we shall see lol.

congrats on all the BFP's and baby dust ladies :D

Hope you can join in soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"