September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

:happydance: congrats fot those with :bfp: and :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to the rest of us IMPATIENTLY waiting x x

Congratulations to the newly-preggers on the thread!

There is a lovely welcome waiting for you all in first tri - Follow the link on my sig to find The Darling Babes of May :D

Lets make it the fullest thread ever!

Hi there, ive been quiet on here recently, was getting to carried away with all the symptom spotting lol Anyway hope all is well with everyone and that there is lots of bfp's this month :) please could you put me down for the 17th sept :) thankyou and :babydust to everyone

Thanks mighty i know I hate her but I guess if its not a BFP I would rather her be early and put me out of my misery than be late and drive me crazy.

Well I guess not that my cycle length has changed I will be testing again on the 28th of September. So I guess I am still in for September.

Well I guess not that my cycle length has changed I will be testing again on the 28th of September. So I guess I am still in for September.

Maybe she's having a good spring clean to get you ready for a lovely sticky bean!!

:dust:

(sorry that seemed a little spell like, so i thought I'd top it off with some sparkles!)

I'm really excited to say... I got my :bfp: It says 1-2 weeks on my clearblue digital....Yay!!!

I'm really excited to say... I got my :bfp: It says 1-2 weeks on my clearblue digital....Yay!!!

Congrats! Thats great news! This is sooo exciting! :happydance:

Baby dust for everyone else!!!!

:dust:

Congratulations to those with BFP's. I notice that none of us testing on the 6th have got anything yet!! BFP's all the way to everyone on this thread!!!!!!! xxxx:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Right well I was down for testing on 25th August but still :bfn: and no witch. So could you pop me on the list for the 4th Sept please? Gonna test again Friday....

Right well I was down for testing on 25th August but still :bfn: and no witch. So could you pop me on the list for the 4th Sept please? Gonna test again Friday....

And you better get a :BFP: or about 2,000 women will explode!!

So did - I nearly peed my pants when I read Mighty Spu's comments - jeeze woman - I think this is bigger than 'who shot JR' - Emmy award winning drama.

Congratulations to all the :bfp: ladies!! :dust: for the rest of us!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->