September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Hi! I'm new here as this is my first month! I am OV today! So trying really hard to maximise our chances :) how many days till testing? My cycle is around 31 days. Do I wait until I'm actually late? Not sure what day to start testing in order to join the Sept list. Any ideas?

:)

hi hun could you put me down for the 14th please unless af comes early again x

Hi everyone, I'm brand new here! TTC#1 after mc at 9 weeks, this is just my first cycle. I am 9dpo (I think) and plan to test on the 7th although I am working all weekend (I'm sure I'll manage to squeeze it in!) Looking forward to getting to know you all and getting our bfp together!

Hi,

can you pop me down for the 25th! thanks

we ttc #1, after mc in june at 12 weeks, and then last month was our first month ttc since, but had chemical preg :-( :cry:
But we keeping our chins up, and carrying on with determination, but this month gonna try not to get so caught up, or upset about it all!

So here's to a positive month for everyone ttc!
loads of :dust: to all you lovely ladies

and congrats to the first few :bfp: 's!!!!! :happydance:

Hi! I'm new here as this is my first month! I am OV today! So trying really hard to maximise our chances :) how many days till testing? My cycle is around 31 days. Do I wait until I'm actually late? Not sure what day to start testing in order to join the Sept list. Any ideas?

:)

It depends on how addicted you are to testing, and how well you can handle negative tests. I'm pretty sure some of our lovely ladies would start testing tomorrow... but those tests would DEFINITELY be negative. Most people try to hold off until at least 10dpo... and, often times, that's still too early for a :bfp:. So, if you can handle the :bfn:s knowing that you're testing early, then start testing whenever you like. If you want to take a test and hope for an accurate result the first time, wait about 14 days... longer if you can.

By the way, WELCOME to all the new girls! I hope your stay in TTC is short and sweet! :)

I'm very new here . . . is the date you're looking for our expected AF date? Put me down for Sept 11. TTC #1 for 1 year and 2 months. I'm 34. 4 natural IUI's. All my test have come back normal. Well, just did progesterone test today . . . so we'll see about that. No meds yet.
I hope to see a lot of BFP's for everyone (including me!!)

Thank you Megg! :)

OK! So then! After some thought, hehe, can I be put down for Sept 15th? Hopefully I will be able to wait until then!

Lets see what happens!

Good luck to all!! :thumbup:

Hi I only joined today, but Id really love to join in! Im 4 dpo and gonna try try try to wait til 14 dpo to test. So that puts me testing on ..... 11th September :) thank you

Hey ladies,

Can you put me dowm for testing on the 23rd September. We're not gonna be trying to hard this month, decided to just relax this month and have a break from all the stress so we'll see what happens. Good luck everyone xxx

HI, I'll be testing in 11 days - so on the 12th. Good luck to everyone else testing - hope you all get a bfp. xx

Hey guys! Didnt make it until tomorrow. :nope:Was hoping the light spotting i had for only 7 hours yesterday was implantation bleeding but it came back. It's the same as yesterday . So I guess I"ll just assume the EVIL:witch: is here. Test BFN this morning. Maybe next month will be my month. As for the rest of you Sept. ladies :dust::dust::dust::dust: And congrats to you ladies who finally recieved your :bfp: ! I'm gonna chart this month to learn more about my cycles b/c I have never started this soon. Best wishes!!:hugs:

I think I need to change my date to Sep 12th from the 18th. I'm not sure if I will get to test on the 12th as I will be coming home from vacation, but the 18th just seems like it's a far stretch... that's the day FF says AF is due, and I doubt that. So, September 12th for me, please. Sorry to be difficult! :dohh: Thanks!

Could you please add me for the 24th. On my second month of trying after coming of BCP so keeping my fingers crossed it hopefully wont take too long!

Good luck to everyone else who is testing this month! x

Oh blimey - the suspense is killing me - I only have 5 days to go, I have what feels like AF cramping so not looking like I'll make my test date... but anyway, if I don't good luck all you September ladies. In fact, with my short cycles I might make the end of September for my next round of testing.... that would be cool - getting to test twice in one month but for different cycles.

Good luck ladies.... may the STORK be with you

Hi girls, I am new but would love to join your thread. If possible can you please put me down for the 7th. Thanks

4 :bfp:s by Sept 1? I'm pretty ok with this thread so far! :)

Congratulations to all the BFPs so far and may we have many more.

Im not testing till AF is due which is the 10th and it currently feels like ages away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->