September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

I'm still :bfn: and 3 days late now. Fingers crossed people!

:dust: to you all xxx

Woo-hoo! Look at all these :bfp: ! Hope there is still more to come! And for those who got attacked by the nasty:witch: like me or are in the 2ww, lots of
dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
for us to get our :bfp: next!!

Wow, 10 BFP's already, hope this trend continues and we get lots more. Goodluck everyone!

Congrats to all the :bfp: ladies, and lets hope there's many more!! :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks so much Wallie! Just dropping by to confirm my :bfp: :happydance: xx

:lol: Excellent news. That's three I've got right now!:thumbup: Just need to get myself up the duff. My chart doesn't looks too great though. I'm off to NY tomorrow and I'll update when I get back but it's not looking good :growlmad:

Well i have started spotting today and got lower cramps not sure if it is AF or implantation I am 9DPO and still BFN AF not sue till late next week?

Baby dust needed

Hi Hon,

Put me down for the 13th.........its my 1st wedding anniversary too!!!!!!

xx

Here's your :dust: Lawa! good luck! Not sure if it's the :witch; or not but maybe it is implantation bleeding. You are at the correct DPO. Maybe you'll get that :bfp: your looking for! :)

Could you put me down for Sep 18th please, thanks!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE LADIES WHO GOT THEIR :bfp:!!!

:dust:BABY DUST TO ALL THE LADIES WAITING TO TEST:dust:

Thanks baby hope, we need all the baby dust we can get!! Congrats on the :bfp:

Please can you put me down for a BPF, although very cautiously xx

Can't believe there have been 10 BFPs already!! I really hope this is my month.

Well I got a positive OPK on Monday so I think my date has changed to 14th September from 17th. I wasn't sure as last month my AF was all over place, starting - then stopping arrgghh!

Please can you change. Think same date as you SarahMelissa woo hoo.

WOW @ so many BFP!!!

I tested today but BFN. No Af though... On CD31... My average cycle being 28... I'm going to keep my hopes up and if the nasty :witch: doesn't catch me first I will be POAS on Sunday! Not sure if you want to move me, I'm not too fussed xx

I'm feeling normal with no cramps, crying, violent outbursts or headaches which usualy strike just before AF!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone still yet to test (and those with BFN for next cycle!!xx)

I tested BFN a week ago but still no AF, will be testing again Monday and going for a blood test Tuesday if nothing happens this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->