September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

10 DPO today Woke up feeling sick.

Spotting has stopped but weeing more :/

Now also got a evil headache

Grrr Just wish I knew either way

mmm this is sounding good hun, though I wouldn't test yet..... I have had headaches the last couple of days but I sometimes wonder if they are tensino headaches with waiting for witchy to fly in... My cramping has disappeared but I am sure it will come back with a vengeance.... I'm NOT OUT yet!!!!!!!!!!!

:witch: got me :cry::cry: 2 days late can u put me for 29th sep pls x

Sorry nickyb6969 - 2 days late too... what a bitch is that witch!!!

Good luck next time - you may still get your BFP in SEPTEMBER!!!

10 DPO today Woke up feeling sick.

Spotting has stopped but weeing more :/

Now also got a evil headache

Grrr Just wish I knew either way

mmm this is sounding good hun, though I wouldn't test yet..... I have had headaches the last couple of days but I sometimes wonder if they are tension headaches with waiting for witchy to fly in... My cramping has disappeared but I am sure it will come back with a vengeance.... I'm NOT OUT yet!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks chick just getting dispondant though!

I keep thinking that is af tricking me and about to rear up like the dragon she is lmao

Hi ladies. What a fantastic start to September and it's only the 5th.

Huge congrats to all of you that have gotten their :bfp: already and to those waiting to test :dust:

I am officially testing on the 7th but am now 16 dpo and gave in to temptation and tested earlier and unfortunately :bfn: however still no AF so haven't completely given up hope yet!

Keep the May :baby: coming girls

x

Well i am out she got me this morning so i am wishing everyone else good luck :dust::dust:all these May babies wonderful

:hugs: to those who the witch has got so far and congrats :happydance: to the BFPs.

Lawa will keep my fx'd for you it is sounding good!

I am still convinced AF is on the way but no more tests in the house to torment me! And taking my brother out today so won't be nipping and buying any haha.

AF due I think Tuesday so wait and see I guess. My CBFM is on the way for next cycle lol.

:dust: here's hoping for more BFPs, we seem to have a lot for so early into the month!!!!!

Congrats to all who got their BFPs this month, 11 so far and it's only the 5th!

Unfortunately I am out, as the evil :witch: got me yesterday.

Well done to all those who got their dream, I hope to join you all over in first trimester next month instead!!

I am now definitely out of the running, :witch: got me late last night!

Congrats to all the :bfp: this month and lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust: to the rest of the month's testers!!!!!

thanks for adding me. Im going to try and visit loads this month. nice to have people to talk to who are as insane as me x

Ha ha!! I'm definetly insane!! I love this thread - even though I was BFN I am loving seeing all the :bfp:flashing away!!

Congrats to all - good luck to all the rest still in TWW!!
x
x

Hey everyone. Congrats to those with BFP's! Great news!

I'm 13dpo today (I think, I'm really muddled up) but all my symptoms have disappeared! Don't even feel like af is on the way, confused!

After this month I'll be leaving you lovely ladies and heading to the WTT section, hubby has got a new job so we are gonna wait a few months to try again. Best wishes and :dust: to all!

14 DPO, spotting since 7DPO... tested this morning and :BFN: Going to test again tomorrow, but think I'm out this month... :cry:

hiya, thanks for organising this! can you put me down for the 30th xx

hi all. feeling pretty down today and cant shift it. think im out for this month, dont know why. baby dust for all xxxx

E&L don't give up! There is still hope until the :witch: get's here! :hugs:

:dust:

E&L don't give up! There is still hope until the :witch: get's here! :hugs:

:dust:

thanks hun. yeh i know but gut feeling etc etc........

i think im just soo tired at the moment its getting me down and if nothing happens this month then hubby has asked we have a break. so i dont know whats going on in my little head :cry: anyway sorry for the moan.xx

No worries. I feel that way too, especially yesterday! I am going through a similar thing myself. If I don't get preggo this month then I have to wait like 1-2 more yrs just to conceive. :cry:
(insurance) :growlmad:

Anyways, if you need anything let me know! I think we are in similar boats. Take care :hugs:

Heya :) i'm testing on the 7th, please add me in! x

All updated xxx

I stalked the bfp announcements again and found a bfp for queen26 congrats :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->