September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Huge congratulations to all you girls who've gotten your BFPs this month!! Hopefully the trend continues!

Updates complete, congrats L-C on taking the 11th position :happydance:

WOW @ so many BFP!!!

I tested today but BFN. No Af though... On CD31... My average cycle being 28... I'm going to keep my hopes up and if the nasty :witch: doesn't catch me first I will be POAS on Sunday! Not sure if you want to move me, I'm not too fussed xx

I'm feeling normal with no cramps, crying, violent outbursts or headaches which usualy strike just before AF!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone still yet to test (and those with BFN for next cycle!!xx)

Good luck!!! Crossing my fingers for you!!!

WOW!!! WOW!!! I just posted my :bfp: yesterday at #6 and now we are on 11 :bfp:'s that is amazing!!! Congratulations everyone!!!

Hi. canu put me down for testing on the 17th sept :) ty :) xx

yay Mizzk! We can be testing buddies :) good luck with that :bfp:

Congrats to all the bFp's so far! Can't wait to see who else gets one this month!

:wacko:
I'm so new at this. I thought I replied to this already but now I don't see my reply...

This looks like so much fun. Can you add me in for the 21st.

Good luck all! :dust:

:wacko:
I'm so new at this. I thought I replied to this already but now I don't see my reply...

This looks like so much fun. Can you add me in for the 21st.

Good luck all! :dust:

you'll get the hang of it! welcome :hugs:

:dust:

congrats to everyone whos got a bfp :D soo happy for u all. lets hope theres more to come :D xoxox

10 DPO today Woke up feeling sick.

Spotting has stopped but weeing more :/

Now also got a evil headache

Grrr Just wish I knew either way

aww hun, 2 days to go until testing i see for u, wont be long :D
hopfully its the result u want :D
relax chic, and gd luck :D xoxox

Well already tested and BFN so far

Hi all,

Congrats to all those BFP so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im on 11DPO now. Tested on 7DPO (BFN-i knew it would be, but i had bought a bunch of tests, and i coldnt resist using one!) and 10DPO (BFN). I have had cramps for about a week now, which have stopped today, and sore breasts and also really bad spots, back neck face, (TMI) i normally only get the odd one every now and again and not even really around AF.
Not got much PMA this month. Just getting frustrated....

:witch: got me :cry::cry: 2 days late can u put me for 29th sep pls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->