September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Hi, i'm out, :witch: got me - I've started spotting so I'm sure she'll be here in full force sooner or later. On one hand this is a good thing, it means my bits are working after BCP but I can't help feel a teensy bit disappointed.

Good luck and :dust: to everyone and congrats to those lucky ladies with :bfp:

Morning girls :bfn: this morning and temp as dropped a fair bit.

Fingers crossed it ain't over yet :(

Hello lovely ladies!!! :dance:

I am thrilled to say that I got my.... :bfp: today! :wohoo:

Congrats to all who got theirs.
Lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone still waiting to test or trying again!

Ps- SarahMelissa You are doing a wonderful job with this thread! And ladies, you are a WONDERFUL group and community. I couldn't have done it without you...or my husband haha :haha:

Hi, I'm out, AF got me yesterday. Congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to all those still waiting. x

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Even though I had in my mind I would have a May baby..Last night at 11pm>>>:witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch: She came!!!..I said..Well she wouldn't come so let me test..And she said na ah ah ah my dear..I going to be here for another cycle. It's not time for me to take a vaction from seeing you yet!!

So i'm back to CD1..But any ways :happydance: Congratz for all the :bfp: and the prayers for you who are still waiting to test..Off to the June's group. Take care ladies :angel:

I’ve just checked the first page and it says 272 testers with 56 BFP’s so far. I think I also read somewhere on this thread that the average chances of getting PG each cycle (assuming everything is “normal”) is 20%. So by just over half way through the month we are at 20.5%. Am I right? So hopefully if the BFPs keep coming then we’ll be well over 20% this month which could give those of us who are still waiting for one more hope?!

Congrats to those with BFP! Wishing you all the best for the future!

I was gonna test tomorrow but my tests haven't arrived and I start work at 7am so will miss fmu. Don't trust the ebay cheapies I got. So that leaves me to test on Monday cos we are spending the weekend with in laws (again).

:dust: to everyone!

still no af since july 20th, neg. and going for ultrasound today

Congrats, Guppy!

Did I actually remember to ask to be put back into the testing pool for Sept 30? I don't remember! I O'd either yesterday or the day before, so I should be solid to test then... I hope! :) C'mon 2 pink lines! Save me some dye, girls!

can someone tell me what they think of my chart.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/298210
i am now 9 dpo. fingers crossed.

No bfp's for me to enter this morning??? :( There has to be more, c'mon girls that havent updated us yet, where are your bfp's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->