September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

I had 2 faint BFPs yesterday, but I'm only 8dpo so I'm not ready to have the flashing :bfp: next to my name as I'm cramping quite a lot. Have a bad feeling it's not going to stick. AF due next Wednesday

I had 2 faint BFPs yesterday, but I'm only 8dpo so I'm not ready to have the flashing :bfp: next to my name as I'm cramping quite a lot. Have a bad feeling it's not going to stick. AF due next Wednesday

Best of luck Josiejo, i hope i can add your :bfp: soon :dust:

congrats to the new BFP's. Well i have another BFP today but still not ready to confirm it as AF is still two days away, got everything crossed.

Goodluck to everyone else still to test, keep the BFP's coming!

wow lots of bfps in sept congrats to all keep em coming :)

I couldn't wait to test!!!
https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/191398-first-response-early-result-pregnancy-test-big-fat-positive-pregnancy-test-irish-twins-omg.html#post3085824

Pippa - you're not out until AF arrives. I still think you're in the running my dear!

I caved and tested yesterday morning with a Clear Blue test.

:bfn:

:witch: not due till tomorrow though so I will still wait till she arrives for it to be official

Just wanted to re-post this link on this thread for all those who are testing BFN but don't have AF yet:

DPO/BFP Poll

There are more people getting BFP at 18dpo or more than I thought there would be....remember you're not out til AF arrives! :)

Also congrats to all the BFPs so far.....this has been such a lucky thread....although I think october will be luckier as all the BFNs from this thread will be testing BFP!! ;) Fx'd!!!

Good luck everyone!!

:dust:

Hello, I'm fairly new to this site but got my BFP this week. EDD 22 May 2010. xx

:witch: got me. And I'm not that sad. I'm actually glad my body took a break since I did get pregnant both months before this.

ON TO OCTOBER!! :happydance:

hi everyone, congrats on the success of this thread sarahmellisa, what an amazing amount of BFP's!

all those got their BFPs please come over to the May Mummies 2010 in the pregnancy buddies section, we can carry on with the success of this thread...

babydust and stickydust to all xx

I caved, tested today, dont know why because Its way too early. Obviously it was a :bfn:

Totally expect :witch: now, I know, I know, it still could be positive, but you know that way when you just know. My skin has broken out, SO moody and temp drop.

Sarah Mellissa, like you, im on holiday when I OV next, but Ill be testing again in November now because my cycles are so long.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

this is the most fantastic thread ever! Do come and join us in May Mummies to keep the positive vibe going :D

There's still nearly 2 weeks left of September, so plenty of time for more BFPs .... fingers crossed for everyone left in the running for this month - and for the rest of you lovely laydeez for next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->