September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Congrats, Guppy!

Did I actually remember to ask to be put back into the testing pool for Sept 30? I don't remember! I O'd either yesterday or the day before, so I should be solid to test then... I hope! :) C'mon 2 pink lines! Save me some dye, girls!

Yes i put you back in for the 30th :) good luck :dust:

I’ve just checked the first page and it says 272 testers with 56 BFP’s so far. I think I also read somewhere on this thread that the average chances of getting PG each cycle (assuming everything is “normal”) is 20%. So by just over half way through the month we are at 20.5%. Am I right? So hopefully if the BFPs keep coming then we’ll be well over 20% this month which could give those of us who are still waiting for one more hope?!

20% of the testers so far would be 54.4 bfps and we already have 56 so we are totally going to blow those stats out of the water this month :happydance:

SarahMelissa, can you please change my BFN to a BFP!
Woohoo, please stick this time little one xo

Thank you ladies, i was so sure i was out this month..
After a chemical last month i am a bit nervous.

I'm out for this month, AF got me a couple of days ago.

Congrats to all the :bfp:s so far! And good luck to those still to test.:thumbup:

Congratulations wait and see:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Well i'm 9/10 DPO today and had too faint BFP's. Not quite ready for it to go on the list as an official BFP yet as AF isnt due for another few days and i've had a chemical before so will keep you posted.

Good luck everyone!

Well i'm 9/10 DPO today and had too faint BFP's. Not quite ready for it to go on the list as an official BFP yet as AF isnt due for another few days and i've had a chemical before so will keep you posted.

Good luck everyone!

That should say two faint BFP's - think i need to get some sleep!:blush:

Good luck everyone!

Good luck, hope i can put a flashing :bfp: next to your name soon :dust:

Thank you ladies, i was so sure i was out this month..
After a chemical last month i am a bit nervous.

Its been said that multiple, consecutive chemical pregnancies are quite rare and fairly unlikely. Honestly, having the chemical last month should make you LESS likely to have it happen again this month! :hugs: CONGRATS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->