September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

I can't remember if I'm on this list...anyways, :witch: got me this morning :(

Maybe it'll be a July baby then..? :)

still no af for me but no bfp neeither so im in limbo

Dont you just love Limbo
I have been here since saturday :wacko:
Welcome

Is there any lucky lucky ladies who have got their bfp late after testing with hpt and getting bfn???? And also knowing how many DPO they were???
Give us "limbo" gals some hope....pleeeeeeease!!

xxx:hugs:

I can't remember if I'm on this list...anyways, :witch: got me this morning :(

Maybe it'll be a July baby then..? :)

I'm sorry af showed her ugly head ! Really love your PMA!! FX you get your July baby!!:hugs:

Congrats to the new :bfp:s! :dust: to those still waiting to test and those of us starting over on a new cycle! :hugs:

Ive been stalking again......just found kimmer and Tigger13 with :bfp:'s :happydance: congratulations

Well BFN for me... maybe next month :( - TEmp dropped this am so now just waiting for the :witch:

Well the evil witch got me 4 days early :nope: On to a July baby!

UPDATE: Chemical pregnancy. Period was due on Monday. Lines got lighter and completed disappeared with this morning's FMU test. Light bleeding started this morning. Lesson learned: DO NOT TEST before :witch: comes.

Time to get my hair highlighted, eat some sushi, and have a few Jack & Ginger's...we're going to try again next cycle.

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

OMG OMG - I tested yesterday on a dollar store test - swear I could see a line or something figured it was an evap threw it in the trash, thought about it all day yesterday at work... Went home fished it out of the trash and there was a line.. I was like who can trust this thing 8 hours later.... So I took a FRER.... this morning... :bfp:.. :wohoo: Soo excited but scared of chemical!!! eeek

well i went to test this am with fmu and no lines showeed up not a negative or a positive. was feeling good especially after a bfp dream

UPDATE: Chemical pregnancy. Period was due on Monday. Lines got lighter and completed disappeared with this morning's FMU test. Light bleeding started this morning. Lesson learned: DO NOT TEST before :witch: comes.

Time to get my hair highlighted, eat some sushi, and have a few Jack & Ginger's...we're going to try again next cycle.

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

Honey I am sooo sorry!! I won't test before the 30th then, maybe later, that is so heartbreaking. Sending you a big :hugs: and lots of sticky :dust: for your next cycle!! Please enjoy some sushi for me!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->