September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

OMG OMG - I tested yesterday on a dollar store test - swear I could see a line or something figured it was an evap threw it in the trash, thought about it all day yesterday at work... Went home fished it out of the trash and there was a line.. I was like who can trust this thing 8 hours later.... So I took a FRER.... this morning... :bfp:.. :wohoo: Soo excited but scared of chemical!!! eeek

Congratulations!! Fx for a sticky bean!!:hugs2:

i guess i tested to early (i put myself down for the 14th) never give up til the witch shows up.

Just got my bfp this morning!!!

wooohoooo # 85!!!

Umm... can you add me as number 86 please?
Got two faint lines yesterday, then two more this morning and a pos. CB Digi - terrified as it's very early days. Need to pee on some more digis! But... I am pregnant.
:cloud9:

Congratulations Jessndoug and Melsue on your bfp's :happydance:

Jerseyshoregirl so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Umm... can you add me as number 86 please?
Got two faint lines yesterday, then two more this morning and a pos. CB Digi - terrified as it's very early days. Need to pee on some more digis! But... I am pregnant.
:cloud9:

Congratulations :happydance: you actually have spot number 87, you must have been posting while i was doing updates :wohoo:

Wow, cant believe we've had 87 BFP's this month, it's crazy. It'd be great if we could make it to 100. Must be one of the most successful months on B&B

Congrats ladies! :happydance::happydance:

Wow we only have to get 13 more mummies to be to hit 100! :thumbup:

I've got my fingers crossed, AF due 26th did FRER on Monday but got BFN :-(
trying to wait til sat til I test again but talk about being difficult,
Fx to all you sept gals outhere x

Well, AF due today ... have done a few ICs but all BFNs. Feeling crampy so I assume :witch: is on her way. Disappointed as had a couple of faint bfps last week. Never going to test early again as it gives false hope (and chemical pregnancies).

Congrats to all the :bfp: this month.

Jo xx

i want to join you guys so bad but im scared to test lol

Go for it GLD!

Wow! Ladies, keep up the awesome work!!! We are nearly to 100 now!!! this is amazing! Good luck! :dust:

UPDATE: Chemical pregnancy. Period was due on Monday. Lines got lighter and completed disappeared with this morning's FMU test. Light bleeding started this morning. Lesson learned: DO NOT TEST before :witch: comes.

Time to get my hair highlighted, eat some sushi, and have a few Jack & Ginger's...we're going to try again next cycle.

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

sorry for your loss, i might not test early now :(

I don't know if this one ever got recorded, but there was another... only in the CBFM thread I think.

I have to tell you girls that I got a BFP this morning, despite not getting a peak on my monitor this cycle! I am not the type to post a thread 'look at me I got a BFP!', but I wanted to let you girls know since you have supported me through all the ups and downs! xx

Petrified though!! xxxxxx

Congrats to all!

I don't know if this one ever got recorded, but there was another... only in the CBFM thread I think.

I have to tell you girls that I got a BFP this morning, despite not getting a peak on my monitor this cycle! I am not the type to post a thread 'look at me I got a BFP!', but I wanted to let you girls know since you have supported me through all the ups and downs! xx

Petrified though!! xxxxxx

Congrats to all!

Thanks Megg, i will add it in, do you have an approx. date she got her :bfp:

EDIT - its ok i stalked her and found it was the 21st :)

Wow we are up to 88, only 12 to go, i know we can hit 100 girls, c'mon you can do it, make this thread go down in history, no one will ever beat it :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->