September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

I wish I could be a positive in this thread but after being a week late I started spotting this evening so i guess the witch will be in to visit me tomorrow....:cry:

Hi Ladies
put me down for the 30th of sept was due for af yesterday but instead at 5:30 pm just spotted pinky brown cm only when i wipe sorry if tmi. still the same this morning just more pink than brown now crossing my fingers!!

GL ladies!!

Early days but i got my BFP this morning x Good luck for those remaining to test x

Congratulations to all the new BFP's!!!!!!!!!
No AF quite yet but had massive temp drop this morning so she is imminent :(

major temp dip today- af cramps and spotting so am out.
congrats to everyone with bfps and GL to those still testing

can you add me to the list af due next wed (not sure of the date) but my testing date is tomorow. dont particulary feel pg this month. got sore boobs today but i get them when af is due snd have really bad wind sorry tmi!!! another sign of af so am not hopeful for this month!

good luck to everyone else cant beleive there has been 90 bfps already this month! looks like may/june are going to be busy months for babies being born! x

Congrats to all the new bfps! Babydust to all who are still to test!:hugs:

Testing day for me - got a BFN this morning, but AF hasn't appeared yet (due today).

Will re-test at the weekend if AF is a no-show.

So I think I'm gonna give in!
AF due Saturday....tested Sunday and Tuesday :bfn:
still no AF

I bought some more HPT's last night so I am going to test tomorrow morning. I was going to wait until Saturday morning...but I dont think I can
FX'd

and CONGRATS to all the :bfp:'s that is so awesome!!!

That is an impressive number of positives :D I am on CD30 now but I havent got AF yet... so she is 2 days late. Im going to wait a couple more days and hopefully I will be on the 100 list!

yeah got my BFN :( but its still early i hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->