September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

wanted to say congrats again to all the :bfp:s and good luck to all moving over to october. may we all have more than a harvest moon!:thumbup:

:dust:

:plane: au voir september

got my :bfp:
tested and got a faint bfp so gna test again in the morning using FMU
still can't believe it :D xxx

Sorry, I forgot to update that my doctor told me to test on Oct. 4, so I am going to wait. I also feel pretty sure that AF will show up before then anyway. So, you can take me off Sept! Thanks!

Please add me to :angel: after ectopic :cry:
...just had emergency surgery while on holiday!
:cry:

Oh, no! I'm so sorry for your loss, hun! :hugs: Are YOU okay? I know what it can do to someone. Did they catch it before anything bad happened? :cry:

Noo, I'm so so sorry to hear that. Prayers and hugs for you :hugs:

Are you okay?

Well girls, September is well and truly over now, there are still some girls that never came back to update about what happened, i have tried stalking them but they didnt have any links to their charts, so i was unable to find out what happened.

So as it stands at the moment, we had 125 :bfp:'s :happydance:

SEE I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD BE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL TESTING THREAD OF THE YEAR.....POSSIBLY EVER.....!!!! :wohoo:

I wish all the girls that got a :bfp: a very happy and healthy 9 months, to those that lost their little angles i hope you are all doing ok and have the strength to try again and get your sticky bean soon.

And finally to all of us that got the nasty witch, i hope October is even more successful and we all move over to 1st tri.

Sarah xxx

im sorry for all the losses this month! big hugs for all the ladies!!
also wow thats a lot of BFPs....congrats to everyone!!!

Can you please change my bfp on the 28th to https://www.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/angelbaby.gif . thanks :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->