September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Well I'm happy to announce my :bfp: !!!!!!!!!

Am so excited! Please send me loads of baby glue so this one's a sticky one!

Congrats to everyone else with their BFP's! Can't believe this has been such a lucky busy month!

ANd good luck to those still waiting to test, and those moving on to next month!! - loadsa love xxxxxxxx

OMG Thats so many positives!!! :) Congrats to everyone who got their :BFP: and fingers crossed for everyone still waiting!! :)

Sending everyone loads of fairydust
:dust::dust::dust:

I can not believe all of these positives!!!! incredible!!! Do you think the moon or planets were in line or something happen to make this month an extra special fertile month???!!! Hmm... Congrats to all of the :bfp:

Today and tomorrow left for the BFPs!
Good luck to the rest! And congrats to all the BFPs! :D

Congrats on all the :bfp: s ladies - what a truly excellent month lots of late spring early summer births - FAB

Heading for the last day of september girls - do you think we can get 120 by the time its all over???

Remember to come and update if you havent done so.

I was hoping to still make it this month....but of course AF is 10 days late and I am still BFN....
I think my cycles are officially messed up

Will update you by Friday SarahMelissa! :witch: is super late and seeing faint lines but think they are evaps.

i am out - no af but BFN and no symptoms -

Can i ask will the thread starter be doing next months one ? cheaky i know - but i think this thread was one of the best ever !! maybe she is a lucky charm !

Hello I'm new to all this so if I get something wrong I am sorry
can you please put me down for the 28th Sept that's the day I did the test and it came back :bfp:

Witch showed Friday for me come and gone already. Better luck next month. congrats to all the BFP's.

Hi i am out for this month. the witch has showed. maybe october will be my lucky month.

Can I go in here if I got a negative on the 1st, but a positive yesterday?!!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->