September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

I was due today or tomorrow (already done an IC this eve cause was bored...BFN) so will see what tomorrow brings! I think AF will get me tomorrow though, I don't feel PMT-y but am starting to get random tummy pains and had a spot breakout last week...rubbish. Fingers crossed for everyone!

Can i ask will the thread starter be doing next months one ? cheaky i know - but i think this thread was one of the best ever !! maybe she is a lucky charm !

I would love to, but there are already a couple of october testing threads floating about, i will send my lucky charm to them :dust: :)

Great job with the thread SarahMelissa, I think everyone agrees this was the best one ever!!! 115 BFP's that's got to be a record :)

Well i hadnt stalked the bfp annoucnments for a day or so, and i just found 3 more :happydance: the record just keeps growing :)

Aww wow i remember when it was like 10 bfps now 118 and prob few more to come :D Congrats again all, ur all so lucky xoxox

Congrats!

When are you cutting the thread off, Sarah? It's still 22 hrs till Oct 1 here in the US! 24 hrs on the west coast!

yaaay!!! :happydance: for all the :bfp:s Congrats to all and I pray the little beanies stick.

Megg dear, how do we merge the 2 June Babies threads, I don't think there's a need to have more than one plus you're the source of ALL knowledge :winkwink:

Congrats!

When are you cutting the thread off, Sarah? It's still 22 hrs till Oct 1 here in the US! 24 hrs on the west coast!

It is currently 7.40pm on Wednesday 30th here in Australia, but i know some are a day behind me, so its not over just yet :)

I might have to do some stalking of the ones that havent been on to update what happened.

yaaay!!! :happydance: for all the :bfp:s Congrats to all and I pray the little beanies stick.

Megg dear, how do we merge the 2 June Babies threads, I don't think there's a need to have more than one plus you're the source of ALL knowledge :winkwink:

I'm not sure, hun! I mean, copy/paste of all testers into appropriate dates is about the only way! I wasn't even thinking about the duel thread thing when I made the JuneBugs one. I expected it to be a much smaller group, YKWIM? Do you have any suggestions?

I check back on both threads - so no worries - I think most people realise that there are two running, if slightly different - wouldn't worry about merging only two more weeks until the June window is gone, then some of us will be Halloween Humpers while the others will be doing cartwheels and handstands.

Well I'm not sure what to do! BFN's for me but no AF. Does that mean I move to October testers?

Well I'm not sure what to do! BFN's for me but no AF. Does that mean I move to October testers?

I will mark you as a :bfn: on here, but i guess you can probably put your name on the october testers now though. good luck :dust:

i guess im a bfn too, thanks for running the thread sarahmelissa x

I check back on both threads - so no worries - I think most people realise that there are two running, if slightly different - wouldn't worry about merging only two more weeks until the June window is gone, then some of us will be Halloween Humpers while the others will be doing cartwheels and handstands.

Fair point babe.... I hope it'll be lots of cartwheels due to :bfp:s though

Was not on your list but I got a faint BFP today in case you want to up the numbers even more! :)

Well its official..... I am out for Sept. AF arrived today.
I'm on the 20th as a BFN....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->